• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 6: Falcon's Country! December 8th ^^

Would you rather have pools, or additional time to run low tiers/crews etc.?

• Pools

Votes: 41 41.8%
  • Low tiers, crews, joke tourny, etc.

Votes: 57 58.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

_milktea

Smash Lord
Some shoutouts. This tournament was somewhat fun aside from a few things... New Hampshire, Maine, KevinM, and Budai basically were the only reasons for the enjoying-ness though. If you guys don't go to SNF or Esticle I don't really see a point in going either :D.

Banks: Too good. CT should road-trip to Mr. Dikkt :3. Thanks for being like, my only friend today v__v sorry sorry sorry x.x;. I envy your natural abs just because you're thin, jerk. :(. *Punches.* <2?

Budai: Teams was actually really fun with you (I'M SORRY V X.X, I REALLY DIDN'T THINK I WAS GONNA DO IT). Sorry for attacking you like literally...ten trillion times. I still thoroughly enjoyed our matches though :). We should team again in the future :p.

KevinM: You are the mannn. Bowser dittos/teams may have been fun but hanging out was even more so :). Thanks for being willing to chill with me :). See ya at SNF hopefully LOL. And ROFL @ the air-dodging crap LOL, jerk hahahaha.

Pine: WAAAAAAAAAA. I don't really hate you. You're too good. Rawr, I will someday beat you *shakes fist*. You're too cool, can we friendly more? Yayuhz. Oh, and next time I see you at a tournament I'm going to airdodge into the road irl LOLOL.

Boxman and Larx: Thank you guys for making me laugh :). You guys were awfully amusing! Your silliness brightened my day, I guess you could say? XD. And LOL @ the hat you made me wear XD... Nyaa. Hope we can see each other again soon (I'll be training so that I can ensure that I can run quicker away from Boxman next time <3).

Darc: I'M SO HAPPY I GOT TO PLAY YOU YOU HAVE NO IDEA. Normally when it's announced that I have to play someone good I'll usually get sad knowing that I'll be sent to losers, but when I found out I had the chance of playing you I was like OMFG MUST...BEAT..PEOPLE..TO MAKE IT TO DARC! WEEE. Going Fox vs you=terrible idea. Next time...next time!!! *Busts out Peach T____T.*

Sexwa: Rainbow eyebrows? What?

DANNNNYYY AKA KoreanDJ: NESS WHAT WHAT?!!?!?!? I want to see you again jerk! T_T;! DO IT DO IT DO IT <3.

PurpleCobra: YOU ARE TOO GOOD. Your Samus=too goot in teams! Hope to see you again at another event sometime soon :)!

AwesomeSean: Thank you so much for driving us to MM!!! Nice chat on the way back haha time flies :).

Thorn: I said like, two words to you today: COOL BOARDER. But you laughed, so that was cool =D.

Skler: BLADE BREAKERSSSS!!! Dork ahahah. "CAN I HAS MY BLUE AND ORANGEY BLADE PLZ?" XD!!!!

Nuro: You're so quiet :o! You're SO GOOD ON TEAMS! You never die T_T! Good stuff :).

Solar: I'm sorry we couldn't friendly more :p, next time perhaps ^_^?

MattDotZeb: HAY, YOO HAVE NICE HAIR.

Emmy: Ruining sausagefests, yayuhz! Traditional shoutout :).

PC Chris: O RLY BECAUSE THE FIRST STOCK I SAW YOU GOT ***** :(! I didn't watch the rest though. Nice win. And yeah, our second match in teams was retardedly close, sandbaggin' us huh :D?

Nus: Thanks for coming with me to McD's lol.

Spawn: Thank you for the ride!

I shall edit more in as I remember them! There are tons of other people I played today, but I didn't catch their tags >.<! Sorry :x!

Falco1234

Smash Cadet
this tournment was meh. too crowded im glad i got to play rockband but everyone was asking me to play every 5 mins, even though i paid for it -.-. i dident get any friendlies or MMs except with kdj in guitar hero. anyway shoutouts.

KDJ- good GH MM still too good V_V
spaz- you still look like your 12
awesome sean- i hate luigis.
ben?- i also hate lugis. -.-
yoshipal- another tourney we win 0 matches in w00t.
spictom- i dident even see you at all.
little kid who played guitar hero for a hour straight failing the same song on medium- i want to punch you in the throat.

thats it, ill be seeing most of you SNF5

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I'll do shout-outs sometime. Right now I will give shout-outs to the people that already gave me them, plus a few extra. I'll edit some in later.

PC: loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool peach. I can't even Falcon you anymore, luckily you went fawks first round to make me feel all happy, and I appreciate that. Good seeing you again. Cool as always.

Milky: LOL you punched me. Peach is beast. Fun finally getting to really meet you other than the occasional hi. Fun finally getting to play you. Fun fun fun.

Elen: I think that you team better with something other than Jigglypuff. I think ma sheik was doing better with you. I think next time we team I might have to go something other than jiggs.

Daz: You live in ma house.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Quick shoutout to Boxman for realizing how awesome the Beyblades gamecube game is.

Rest will go in the results thread.

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
Hey Everyone!

Thanks for coming!

Falco... sorry about Rock Band thing... We basically gave up on trying to control people playing it.... Thank you very much for paying though. You and DJ were really cool about it. I think I eventually just figured that as long as all the Smash players were happy I was ok with it.... Also we really asked for money when people wanted stuff like to switch games or to get the mic attached etc. We've already had to replace the guitars and bass drum pedal so.... yeah.

All in all a great time! Thank you for coming!

-Jamie
Store Manager

Falco1234

Smash Cadet
Hey Everyone!

Thanks for coming!

Falco... sorry about Rock Band thing... We basically gave up on trying to control people playing it.... Thank you very much for paying though. You and DJ were really cool about it. I think I eventually just figured that as long as all the Smash players were happy I was ok with it.... Also we really asked for money when people wanted stuff like to switch games or to get the mic attached etc. We've already had to replace the guitars and bass drum pedal so.... yeah.

All in all a great time! Thank you for coming!

-Jamie
Store Manager
it was fine i dident mind it you couldent control the people asking me it just became annoying. thanks for letting me play it my first time acutlly playing it if you guys get any copies in let me know in a PM thanks

Top Bottom