• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 6: Falcon's Country! December 8th ^^

Would you rather have pools, or additional time to run low tiers/crews etc.?

• Pools

Votes: 41 41.8%
  • Low tiers, crews, joke tourny, etc.

Votes: 57 58.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Hayato <333

Guys do you know one time Hayato brought me to my serial killer looking town :)

Kits too goot!

No but seriously see you all tommorow and if i have some disposable income we best get some MMs fer sure..

Lol disposable income stolen from Dave

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Double post for justice

1 dollar MMs against me and PC's double Bowser team at the tourney.. just talk to us i'm sure. :)

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I'll hopefully be coming now, I feel much better after beating the hell out of rock band. I'll just bring some motrin with me tomorrow in case of another uprising of teh sore throat. Painkillers make everything better.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I might come if I decide to take off work. I have 3 sick days. iono if I should bail on them.

ParlNock

Smash Apprentice
i was gonna bring a 46 inch tv, but then some people informed me that high def lcd/plamas tv's have lag, and not tournament lega, or not used in tournaments because of that lag issue.

PS. I finally recovered my password! took me all day to do it.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
i was gonna bring a 46 inch tv, but then some people informed me that high def lcd/plamas tv's have lag, and not tournament lega, or not used in tournaments because of that lag issue.

PS. I finally recovered my password! took me all day to do it.
Bring it anyway. I know you can configure HD/plasma TV to not lag. I'll look into it in the morning.

I just finished watching Space Jam.
Either I start The Matrix or sleep...

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
That's a good point..
How are you going to manage that? o_O

And screw it, sleep. Matrix is good but not that good.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Maine will be heading out in about 2 hours or so, we've got multiple surprises for the tournament so be ready.

EDIT: wtf darc is logged in on this computer? this is dazwa.

How am I logged on your computer?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
lol at editing mindgames

the one downstairs.

but you already knew that before I was posting.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Bring it anyway. I know you can configure HD/plasma TV to not lag. I'll look into it in the morning.

I just finished watching Space Jam.
Either I start The Matrix or sleep...
You can only fix HD/plasma lag if:

A) They have some type of gaming mode, or you can set TV mode to 480i/p *

B) You won't have HD lag if your NATIVE RESOLUTION of your HDTV is 480i/p *

C) If you are using 480p you need component cables to remove the lag *

* Still not guaranteed because TV needs to have maximum of I think 8ms response time. Some TVs do not have this even with these modes.

I think last night I dreamed that I was trying to sleep, so I'm not even sure if I slept at all.

Falco1234

Smash Cadet
i acutlly am going to this, (i think) and im providing yoshipal a ride that concert is out of the question so ill be here V_V and no, im not gonna be distracting anyone

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
WOW
**** YOU MOM.
I get out of the shower.
She knows I gotta be there by 11.
Says we should leave at 10 to avoid traffic.
What else does she say? "You have to rake and clean the bathroom too"
That's going to take me at least a hour.
See you all at ****ing 12.

Elen

Smash Lord
Leaving now :O See everyone there. Mattdotlate strikes again.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
Lol i was gunna go to this until i saw what time singles started... since when do you guys do singles first, oh well. maybe next time i guess

Kwan

Smash Cadet
I was DYING to go to this tourny, but i have a final project due wednesday, and im not exactly done. I figured i'd post a vid that made me feel even worse that i missed this. Feel free to slap my hand if this is already posted somewhere

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAFR7QbkHPo&NR=1

*cries over missing falcon crews*

Cort

Apple Head
I'm at MM6 right now, mini results -

Singles
1st PC
2nd me
3rd Hayato
4th Darc

Teams is still going on.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
lol norther maine just got home

teams:
1st PC/Cort
2nd Zoso/Dazwa
3rd Skler/Pine
4th Hayato/th0rn

edit: I'm disappointed in anyone who didn't notice I had dyed my hair.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Fun tournament as expected =P just got back at to zoso's house. some shoutouts :)

Nus- Thanks for the ride mangz. Sorry i fell asleep =( You like all the same radiohead songs as me ! =) Fun matches at cort's house too. Have some more faith in your falco though. We need to play more gg's

Spawn- LOLOL thanks for teh smuggling of the drugs LOL<_< I had fun teaming with you LOL double fox > double link too easssssy. We need to play more you definetly have a lot of potential. Have a smashfest sometime or come to my house=).

Banks- aka falco rapist LOLOL good matches , your probably the funniest guy i ever met LOL. Too bad DDM couldn't assemble for draft crews but Vesticle fo sho'!

Darc- Peach peach peach peach peach peach peach peach peach peach peach peach peach peach peach Peach peach peach peach peach peach peach peach peach peach peach peach peach peach peach Peach peach peach peach peach peach peach peach peach peach LOL
Na for real though good set ... sorry i have to be gay :( I'm glad you came though

Kevin M.- =( no bowser teamsss =(

V- >=[ Yeah i know your scared lol. Good seeing you again though, It seemed like your tech improved a lot since snf! too good

Dazwa- I think your probably one of the most underated smashers. Haha your really good v_v. Good sets in singles and team and nice hair ^_^

Milkteaaaa- LOL *charges upsmash* good set in teams it was clsoer than i expected >_>_> u keep getting better. Bkjrrrr never loses!

Budai- *shinespike*

KDJ- LOL good matches, next time enter and win free money >_>_>

Awesome seaannn- We didn't play =[

Hayato - Kids too goot, nice job on getting 3rd and beating darc with peach LOLOL

WaveshinerX- Thx for those amazing candies =D

Cort- Good games. 2 guys 1 finger!! Were too good on teamssss lets win another major tournament v_v have so more faith. Thx for letting me stay at your place too =) <33 and stop taking tournament sets from me v_v

Zoso- LOL i should play you before i play important tournament matches i was playing soo good . Good stuff on teams =) and thx for letting me hijack your computer and house for tonight <3

Skler- LINK!! is too strong. we didn't get to play any though =( fun team friendlies

Thorn- YOU'RE FIRED!!! LOL good matches v_v your too smart . Stop being a rolly polly though.

Pine- We didn't get to play either but i got a hug from you so its all good.

Elen- LOL *runs off stage with fair* gg's

BLADEBREAKERS- YOU GUYS FCKING ROCK:colorful::love:
We should seriously crew battle TA and **** their shiz cuz were better and cooler.

Anyone else i forgot im sorry im hella tired. I had a great time at this tournament , thanks to everyone who made it possible.

PS I WAS SO MAD THAT I DIDN'T GET PAPA GINOS!! =(

Top Bottom