• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 6: Falcon's Country! December 8th ^^

Would you rather have pools, or additional time to run low tiers/crews etc.?

• Pools

Votes: 41 41.8%
  • Low tiers, crews, joke tourny, etc.

Votes: 57 58.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
Yeah he quit.
P.S.
Dazwa that was a dirty trick boooo.

Darc team with me im used to teaming with a jiggly.

Banks if you team with me I promise that me and my partner wont knock you out of the tourney.

Skler

Smash Master
Wait, crews? WHAT ABOUT LOW TIER :(?

Oh well, as long as Falcon crews don't take up a lot of TVs I'll be fine just playing ffas on hyrule temple with items on.

Banks

Smash Hero
pat you may have beat skanks but you will have to work harder to beat fleshwang!

cort i would mm possibly your falco if im feeling randy and you aren't on a falco binge and rapin noobs with falco

Banks

Smash Hero
btw am i the only one who thinks falcon draft crews are extremely gay? wtf at having that instead of low tiers or pools. not everyone plays falcon u know. i probly wont enter cuz my falcon is balls =(

Elen

Smash Lord
btw am i the only one who thinks falcon draft crews are extremely gay? wtf at having that instead of low tiers or pools. not everyone plays falcon u know. i probly wont enter cuz my falcon is balls =(
Massive johns? <3

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Yandr and I will be attending providing nothing happens. Bringing a setup too most likely unless I have to bring more people.

Edit: By setup I mean a cube, game, and TV.

Gutts

Smash Cadet
When there used to be item tournaments on the west coast, what items were allowed? Were there many rules to it, or did it just vary from tournament to tournament?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Guys, who cares about winning or losing in the charity all-falcon draft crew tournament? Have some fun. turn some items on, tourney***s!

Top Bottom