• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 2A - After Apex Hype Train! SHIRTS OFF

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
yeah it's not supposed to be a lot so whatever lol

@ neji: i'm gonna be on guard against you lol. Just casue Banks is the only pro player you've ever played doesn't mean you suck (since Banks is one of the very best players in all of NE lol)

LOL @ MDZ's post

waiting on the day now. Just gotta make it through work tomarrow -_-

:phone:

Banks

Smash Hero
Neji is solid, I was surprised how good he got off his one buddy/videos, keep forgetting how much crap there is to reference on youtube nowadays lol

I wanna MM you

You dont scare me .. You may scare Mass, but not me

I'm different from the rest, I go ******** after i get shine spiked ..

and that retardedness will always lead me to victory...

So i wont let u get in my head, cuz i am already in your head

and iwont get out until you DIE! ......

you dont scare me
this should be a plaque or something

we def gotta play a bunch at this broseph

@shadowball/huan did you get a new account? lol

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
Neji is solid, I was surprised how good he got off his one buddy/videos, keep forgetting how much crap there is to reference on youtube nowadays lol

this should be a plaque or something

we def gotta play a bunch at this broseph

definetely! You mad fun to be around BobbyBanks! <3

:awesome: we'll see if i got n e better

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
premium + a name change request. I am shadowball no longer and for the first time since someone called me that i'm satisfied with my gamer tag (plus now i can actually wear a tag)...

Actually i'm perfectly satisfied with my avatar too lol

it'll take some time to get ppl in the habit of calling me this but i'm a patient man when i have to be

@ everyone: for the record once again, i tend to sandbag in casuals most of the time... @ least before the tournament (i've trolled and sandbagged in money matches that were pre-tourny too... NEVER ones after tourny tho) buuuuuut if you wanna play serious casuals after the pools and\or bracket let me know, i'm willing to go full tilt for free, tho if you insist on a money match then we can do that too. I don't care either way.

@ Darc: if you're gonna be here and you're reading this just know i'm coming for you and a few of your stocks this time. I will not be denied! :teeth:

EDIT: the above goes for Brookman as well lol

Smashjin

Smash Ace
premium + a name change request. I am shadowball no longer and for the first time since someone called me that i'm satisfied with my gamer tag (plus now i can actually wear a tag)...

Actually i'm perfectly satisfied with my avatar too lol

it'll take some time to get ppl in the habit of calling me this but i'm a patient man when i have to be

@ everyone: for the record once again, i tend to sandbag in casuals most of the time... @ least before the tournament (i've trolled and sandbagged in money matches that were pre-tourny too... NEVER ones after tourny tho) buuuuuut if you wanna play serious casuals after the pools and\or bracket let me know, i'm willing to go full tilt for free, tho if you insist on a money match then we can do that too. I don't care either way.

@ Darc: if you're gonna be here and you're reading this just know i'm coming for you and a few of your stocks this time. I will not be denied! :teeth:

EDIT: the above goes for Brookman as well lol

I'll play some matches with you.

Also I'm going to either call you Shadowball or by your real name lolol.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
THERE'S GOING TO BE MORE BRAWL KIDS THAN MELEE SENIOR CITIZENS AT THIS EVENT

#teambrawl LETS GO

Diesel

Smash Journeyman
Bout to crack some skulls at this thing. I'm so amped. This snow better not complicate things or I'm going to be upset.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
quick question for elen and kevinM

could their possibly be a MvC3 setup!?!!?!?!?

also ... Ya'll train all you want

you're still gunna lose

to me.....

Ya'll N!gg@s dont scare me!

Banks

Smash Hero
can't wait to play brawl friendlies on the brawl setup immediately before tournament matches

#lastplace

Aber

Smash Journeyman
So I had everyone intention to be here today but my ride just bailed literally like last minute......IF ANYONE IS TRAVELLING THROUGH CT IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM IT WOULD BE EXTREMELY COOL IF I COULD JOIN YOUR PARTY......I can meet ppl somewhere in order to make it more convenient for them. Please let me know

Elen

Smash Lord
Ken, there's usually an MvC3 setup on one of the HDTV's. I'll try to get it setup if not. I've actually been playing a bit with Trees lately, since he's really into it.

See everyone in a few hours!

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
as far as i know the spfld crew is bringing @ least one complete setup

also the sun is peeking through the clouds over here O_o

see y'all in a few hours

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
Wigz here:

Ive got some amazing new Puff technology only works on cetain chars, so awesome though!

Get ready to suck mah ****!

Top Bottom