• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 2A - After Apex Hype Train! SHIRTS OFF

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
Anybody from Maine going to this? I can pay you some gas money if you pick me up, I'm on the way, I believe.
A ton of us from maine are going. 3 cars I believe. Where do you live? I'm not driving, but I'm sure someone wouldn't mind picking you up too much.

Also MMs anyone? no one wants to test the newcomer?

Anyone want to MM Bo3 1 Dollar!!zzzz
I will accept this gentleman's offer. Challenge accepted.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
5 dollars Fox vs ur whatever
1 Dollar Sheik vs Ur Whatever
1 Dollar Falco vs Ur Whatever
1 Dollar Pikachu vs ur Whatever

:)

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion

i will MM you provided we don't play in pools or something.

Also haileyM is kevinM's girlfriend lol. From what i understand she's really good against fox so the matches will be worth your while (i wouldn't know, i main marth)

how much is doubles per team mate and would any other low level player want to team o:
i would but i'm pretty sure i'm teaming with life lol

:phone:

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Actually it's technically not since a Haiku also besides needing the standard syllable count needs an allusion to nature to be considered a true Haiku.

GTZ

Smash Ace
NNID
Arctic-Cat
so Mass Madness is still kicking huh? is it strictly a Melee series these days? These tourneys were legendary when I attended years ago.. (so happy my team won the bowl; I'm born and raised from NY)..

Neji

Smash Cadet
A ton of us from maine are going. 3 cars I believe. Where do you live? I'm not driving, but I'm sure someone wouldn't mind picking you up too much.

I live in Kennebunkport. Not sure if anybody is near there or not. But if I could get a ride it would be greatly appreciated. If I'm on the way there I'll gladly throw down like $20 for gas money or something. It's really all I have to spare because I got laid off from my job.

Diesel

Smash Journeyman
I live in Kennebunkport. Not sure if anybody is near there or not. But if I could get a ride it would be greatly appreciated. If I'm on the way there I'll gladly throw down like $20 for gas money or something. It's really all I have to spare because I got laid off from my job.
Yo, don't leave this boy out in the cold! BOBBY BANKS! GET THIS KID SORTED OUT!

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
I'll call solar or dazwa, but I'm sure one of them would pick you up. idk who I'm coming down with. I'll call them tomorrow (wednesday) and let you know.

ALSO, to people wanting to MM 1 or 2 dollars is fine. I like the practice under pressure. I don't care so much about the money.

Neji

Smash Cadet
Okay cool. Thank you.

I can bring a capture card as well if anybody would like to set it up for recording matches. However bringing my desktop that has it installed is out of the question, so if there's a spare one we can hook it up to that.

Diesel

Smash Journeyman
I'll bring my recording stuff. If I can get some competent people to help me run it and ****ing LABEL YOUR MATCHES, HIT RECORD, AND THEN HIT STOP RECORD WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED PLAYING, then I might even consider setting it up.

We'll see.

Diesel

Smash Journeyman
Hey, guys. So, my teammate bailed on me. This means that a top 10 player (myself) is now looking for a teammate! Who out there wants to place top 3 in teams with me?

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
I'll call solar or dazwa, but I'm sure one of them would pick you up. idk who I'm coming down with. I'll call them tomorrow (wednesday) and let you know.

ALSO, to people wanting to MM 1 or 2 dollars is fine. I like the practice under pressure. I don't care so much about the money.
I wanna MM you

You dont scare me .. You may scare Mass, but not me

I'm different from the rest, I go ******** after i get shine spiked ..

and that retardedness will always lead me to victory...

So i wont let u get in my head, cuz i am already in your head

and iwont get out until you DIE! ......

you dont scare me

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
Hey, guys. So, my teammate bailed on me. This means that a top 10 player (myself) is now looking for a teammate! Who out there wants to place top 3 in teams with me?
I only have my eye on the top spot

and me and wigglez are guna win teams ...

because, YOU DONT SCARE ME!!

nobody scares me!

Smashjin

Smash Ace
If Boat Mode and them don't make it up from LI or I can't team with one of them, I'd definitely be down to team ma doo.

Anybody looking for a decent teammate? I'm most likely going to be there.

Falco/Marth main
If the above teammates fall through I'd be down for playing some friendlies with you and maybe teaming if we have some good synergy.

Neji

Smash Cadet
Sounds good. Banks is the only pro player I've ever played against though... I've never been to a tournament. So you'll have to see how good I am I guess.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
I wanna MM you

You dont scare me .. You may scare Mass, but not me

I'm different from the rest, I go ******** after i get shine spiked ..

and that retardedness will always lead me to victory...

So i wont let u get in my head, cuz i am already in your head

and iwont get out until you DIE! ......

you dont scare me
I'd like this if smashboards had a like button.

Top Bottom