• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 21 Results MELEE

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
sounds like everyone had fun. I'll keep a closer eye on the tourny listings and try very hard to make it to the next one (I.E. know about it more than a week in advance). i worked 4:30 am to 1 yesterday, /fail

Mokumo

Smash Ace
1: th0rn ($110.00) thanx for the **** right before i left. i needed that
2: MattDotZeb ($60.00): good set man, i could have taken a match from you but not this time. we gotta play some friendlies next time
3: ArcNatural - why are you so freaking good? thanks for the advice as always
4: Banks - thanx for the warmup again ill do better next time
5: the french on my toast (roman) - thanks for the roman practice before brackets. it really helped. dont quit.
5: hayato - sup. nice samus. you wavedashed so perfectly it was like you were teleporting.
7: Mofo - good matches dude. seriously the best ness of all time i learned a lot from playing you
7: Pat/Pro i dont think we played much
9: relax <- hey thats me
9: mafia - 9th place =/= 5th place =( lol good **** though we didn't even play
9: Kyu Puff: sup
9: Sai: good matches all around. nice falcon
13: Xander: sup. i think we played??
13: Nuris: lol hay
13: SOLAR: thanks for the commentary, even with no mic

and if anyone has my freaking memory card, PM me

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Banks: we never did our MM/I never did any falcon ditto MMs. start spreading the word that I was scared. hella fun team games.
th0rn: ggz in teams. scorp master II. termina.
matt: **** commentary w/me. lol
solar: nice seeing you. fun friendlies. stop stealing yellow peach from me.
Jholla/Pat: good seeing you guys! still incredibly strong. fun friendlies.
Tiger: lol be more ****. glad we teamed. nice meeting you. good ****.
the Roman empire: I <3 you, you girly girl girl. we need to play next time so I can counterpick you.
omni: nice seeing you, good games in teams.
omni's partner (wind?): good games in teams. keep playing to have fun! :)
Xander & Chris: fun teams games. I forget which one of you is Sai's brother but FUN FRIENDLIES whichever you are lol
Relax + Girlfriend: fun team games. epic comeback game 1......
Sai: fun friendlies! ggz in teams
Weapon X: ggz in teams. first game was too close...
Joey: most funnest friendliest friendlies <3

dudutsai

Smash Lord
MattDotZeb - Thanks for hosting. Good job placing high!

ArcNatural - Pools set was the most fun I've had in tournament ever. Camping and countercamping, then getting ***** by Corneria xD

Banks - TVs shutting off sucked. Thinking about the bright side, I just got to play more games with the legend himself though =D Not 5th!!

Roman - Hey, we didn't play this time around. Nice hair as usual. Nice fox as usual.

hayato - You're so beast in teams xD good games

Mofo - Good to finally talk to you lol... looks like the rust is coming off fast, I doubt I can beat you as I am now :)

relax - Awesome playing you after the longest time. Your gentlemans are still so strong, nice job beasting on me in pools =D

mafia - Good job maturing a little bit. For that you get a shoutout. That really has no information in it, but is still longer than any shoutouts I will give to anyone else. You still so loud tho it hurts my ears

SOLAR - Good games, I always enjoy our conversations. Once again, thank you. You know what for. Hope to see you soon.

CogSmooch - Good finally playing you again, even if only for one game. Good games in teams.

Derrit - Awesome playing you so much. It was really very fun

hotdogturtle - Hot Dogturtle

Bailey and Dave - WTF?!!?!?

Spife - WTF?!!?!?!?

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Irish Mafia showed me that the key to beating Jigglypuff in teams is to grab your own partner... I doubted it at first, but time showed that it works more often than not.

To everyone I met and played, I had a great time there even though you were probably destroying me in matches. I'm gonna try to come to more Melee days if I'm around for them.

And lol @ Sunday when I was playing as Yoshidorf and everyone around me was confused.

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
Pat/Pro - this kits fox is super fast is like wtf.. lol mannnn
Haha my slow a$$ fox used to hang wit da proz back when I had good tech skills :psycho:. Now he is just slow and out of his mind.

First time playing again in over a year and I forgot how much fun this was. I'll see everyone there next time and hopefully I'll have a better showing and get to play more friendlies against everyone.

Roman.

Smash Champion
Haha my slow a$$ fox used to hang wit da proz back when I had good tech skills :psycho:. Now he is just slow and out of his mind.

First time playing again in over a year and I forgot how much fun this was. I'll see everyone there next time and hopefully I'll have a better showing and get to play more friendlies against everyone.
first time in a year? you were playing gooood

dudutsai

Smash Lord
The only thing I knew about Pat/Pro before this tournament was his amazing Muscles signature lol.

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
Thanks Roman. Everyone got sooo much better i'll have to train for the next tourney.

I don't like how Mass didnt get first in either event, me and hayato are going to have to teach fleshwang a lesson one day soon :).

Cog we barely even got to play each other!!! No singles, just teams.

About the Sig, I think Banks made that for me, why he used Mitt Romney's head on Arnolds body I have no idea but its awesome I'll never take it down.

Prawn

Smash Master
idk who pat/pro is but he ***** and he's from mass so hes ok in my book

Top Bottom