• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 16: MANGO MADNESS - Framingham, MA - June 13-14 - Melee and Brawl

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I just took some of her medicine in hopes to kill it quickly.

I'll know by tomorrow morning if I am sick or not.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Posted on CT thread tooooo:

I'm going to Mass Madness this Sunday..I think.

I wanted to know if anyone would like to meet up with me at Uconn and I can drive them to MM. I just don't want to drive there alone and back . They can just park their car there and we'll take mine , unless someone else wants to drive.

Anyone?

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Well swallowing has now become painful so it's pretty safe to say I have strep. Unless it disappears overnight.

I'm going to go to the doctors tomorrow and get the medicine for it and should be all set by Friday.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Can I do that one with my Mewtwo for wun dorrah, Kevin?

Also, Toast, he IS ****ING MEWTWO

Just sayin'

And Toast, you can MM my Mewtwo for $5, game 1 is on FD, you can counterpick to a non-YS neutral whenever you lose and I can counterpick back to FD whenever I lose, best of 5, ya? (no non neutrals or YS)

LuVr

Smash Apprentice
Hello old comrades, fellow MA players (ex MA player here) just saying hey... How big have these Mass Madnesses been in comparison to Mass Madness 14? I was there with SB*S back in the day and helped him set up tvs and such... but it was so crowded for brawl that you have to puch your way through.. it even smelled like BO lol... but it was fun... just next time have tons of chairs I hate standing and playing... I wont be able to make Mass Madness but you may see me pop in for Game Unicon... the people at Game Universe definitely know who I am... I'm living in NJ south shore now for the record.

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
Well swallowing has now become painful so it's pretty safe to say I have strep. Unless it disappears overnight.

I'm going to go to the doctors tomorrow and get the medicine for it and should be all set by Friday.
Well I plan on staying the night to get some Brawl practice in with my friend, but if I get some foul disease there I shall go berserk!

:ike:

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
LOL ****s ********, but sure.

Edit: I just realized I haven't played Mewtwo in forever.

Pre-johns

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
LOL ****s ********, but sure.

Edit: I just realized I haven't played Mewtwo in forever.

Pre-johns
lol ill atleast get one with fox and im gunna **** the **** out of you with marth or my jiggly

i save my falco and my amazing sheik and falcon for tourny play only

edit:

**** it he darc doesnt wanna do it .... fine best 2 out of 3 FD only fox vs your m2

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
Posted on CT thread tooooo:

I'm going to Mass Madness this Sunday..I think.

I wanted to know if anyone would like to meet up with me at Uconn and I can drive them to MM. I just don't want to drive there alone and back . They can just park their car there and we'll take mine , unless someone else wants to drive.

Anyone?
how far is manchester NH from uconn ? :)

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord

Just sayin'

And Toast, you can MM my Mewtwo for $5, game 1 is on FD, you can counterpick to a non-YS neutral whenever you lose and I can counterpick back to FD whenever I lose, best of 5, ya? (no non neutrals or YS)
yeah ill do it but lets make it 10$

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord

Just sayin'

yeah ill do it but lets make it 10$

toast us Ken y ive jus been postin from his name

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Oh **** Mango's going

That must mean my car is going to explode midway and I won't be able to make it.

Thanks Mango

<3 see you there babe

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
and don't believe anything Dazwa says. I am a short man with a height of 4'7" complete with skinny jeans and tight shirts. I also wear bow ties from time to time.

Top Bottom