• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Since Skler isn't contacting me through AIM/taking calls, I'm going to post what's up in hopes someone can help out...

Boxman's van died on him today, so now SOLAR's driving, but there's only 5 spots in the car (previously 7 in Boxman's van), and Skler was spot 6 in the van, so he's out of a ride...is there anyone going who would please take Skler to this? I'd love you forever.

Edit: And I mean forever.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
SKLER WILL BE THERE

someone will come to save him

and matt, solar was always coming <_<

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I told him I'd pick him up if he needed it. From one of the stations around here that is.

Any by here I mean the venue, friday night or saturday morning/afternoon

Almo

Smash Ace
anyone want to try their fox vs. my marth on FD? I'm feeling lucky with 4 chaingrabs.

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
After much needed though, I have decided not to come to this.

#1 Reason = my car

My car hates me. It smokes for 5 minutes everytime I turn it on. The blinker lights dont work, my speedometer always reads as ZERO MILES PER HOUR!, etc.

I was able to drive last time because my car never smoked.

Now it does...

I fear its getting cancer!

Now, the only way around this is if Joe (Variola) decides to just pick us up at Jeremy's (Naucitos) place in Cranston.

Because last time when driving home from Joe's place, my High Beams werent powerful enough and we could barely see the road on the highway and we were probably going 20 miles per hour because I couldnt tell how fast we were going, so I decided to go slow due to poor visibility.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
to Skler ill bring you homie ... so u aint gotta waist moneys :)

ill be more then glad to help you out

love me FOREVER dazwa

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
KEN Y YOU TOO ARE LOVED FOREVER

in fact, everyone who goes

gets mad lovin'

EDIT: except verbs

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
anyone want to try their fox vs. my marth on FD? I'm feeling lucky with 4 chaingrabs.
Yes, how much?

3x - $5 Falco Ditto
Trademark -$5 Falco vs Peach
KevinM - $5
Questor - Dunno yet
Ken Y - $5 Falco vs Sheik
Ken Y - $1 Fox Ditto
CogSmooch - $1 Falco vs Peach
Pixel - $5
Spife - $1
Banks - $5 Falco vs Sheik
Arc - $3 Falco vs Marth
Naucitos - $5 Puzzle Games
Ace - $5 Pokemon Puzzle League
Meatpopsicle - $5 FAWKS DEEETOOE
(F for) Fatal (Matt) - $2 Fox vs Marth
Icy - $5???
Assman - $5 Falco vs Luigi
Roman - $5
Almo - $? Fox vs Marth
Scar - $?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
matt im still undecided if I'm entering brawl singles or melee teams but if I enter brawl singles then i'll need melee practice afterwards for all this melee stuff coming up so HOW BOUT DEM MELEE FRIENDLIES

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer

#1 Reason = my car

My car hates me. It smokes for 5 minutes everytime I turn it on. The blinker lights dont work, my speedometer always reads as ZERO MILES PER HOUR!, etc.

Now it does...

Now, the only way around this is if Joe (Variola) decides to just pick us up at Jeremy's (Naucitos) place in Cranston.

Because last time when driving home from Joe's place, my High Beams werent powerful enough and we could barely see the road on the highway and we were probably going 20 miles per hour because I couldnt tell how fast we were going, so I decided to go slow due to poor visibility.
I would offer this if I had enough room in my car? Me, Joey, Three X, Jordan.. **** :(

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
matt im still undecided if I'm entering brawl singles or melee teams but if I enter brawl singles then i'll need melee practice afterwards for all this melee stuff coming up so HOW BOUT DEM MELEE FRIENDLIES
20 billion matches vs my marth in like 30 minutes again? LOL

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I wish to play many friendlies, Dazwa. Perhaps I might steal some of those matches with Matt?

I just want to play melee again... srsly, I haven't touched the game since the last MM, except maybe once at Elen's right after, I can't even remember anymore. is there any brawl player who wants to sell me their copy of melee?

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
I JUST PICTURED BOXMAN DRIVING A VAN FILLED WITH MAINEHAMPSHIREISLAND

Oh my god.. what a ****ing glorious image that was in my mind ^___^

So Fatal

Smash Master

#1 Reason = my car

Now it does...

Looks like your not winning who brings the most wiis mm:)

Pixelation500

Smash Apprentice
i got banned (new account), originally pronstarpwn
So far its just banks and thorn blazing wit me :)
Yea they are part of a well funded THC crew.

They tried to fondle me into partaking in their evil ways

However I remained strong.

Even after facing off against Iceman(Mike) ..

Who thought the butterknife in his hand was a lightsaber, and proceeded to thwart me away from the large box of donuts that Th0rn, Banks and himself delightfully enjoyed.

Next time.. I'll get one of those donuts...

Next time...

:-|

th0rn

Smash Lord
Pixelation400 (10:07:10 AM): -*Incoming butt *****-
Pixelation400 (10:08:01 AM): -Jimmy .. "{cuch} .. Over. We have a large hostile object approaching our butt Alpha 9."
Pixelation400 (10:08:10 AM): -Georgey . "Roger"
Pixelation400 (10:08:25 AM): "-Jerry "Proceed with caution" .
Pixelation400 (10:08:44 AM): "Jimmy - "Wait.. Is that.. "
Pixelation400 (10:09:05 AM): Georgey... -"My GOD.. I think it may just be... "
Pixelation400 (10:09:27 AM): -Pixel - "YEA ITS MY ****A GET RDY FOR **** !'

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
i just imagined running into a KDJ at the safari zone

and not catching it =(
it's the hardest to catch

#1 Reason = my car

Now it does...

do they not have car inspections in RI?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Yeah but this time it doesn't seem like its going to be that way at all. Look at the amount of posts in this thread for melee vs brawl Melee=Fun. Get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom