• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

th0rn

Smash Lord
last tourney had 90 brawl and like 25 melee. Brawl has more money. Money > Fun. Get over it.
lol? I was kidding...

But yeah, if there was a melee tourney next to a rock paper scissors tourney, of course all the bad kids would enter the rock paper scissors tourney. They have a way better chance of winning money. Its just sad they'd do that tho ='(

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
lol? I was kidding...

But yeah, if there was a melee tourney next to a rock paper scissors tourney, of course all the bad kids would enter the rock paper scissors tourney. They have a way better chance of winning money. Its just sad they'd do that tho ='(
lol... That's why I go to foxwoods. :p

See you guys tomorrow! It looks like a SICK turnout!

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
It definately looks like there will be way more people here for Melee. I hope a decent amount of people enter Brawl though :0/

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Brawl isn't completely luck... And I can't really see anyone entering a RPS tournament with the intent of winning money >_>

Almo

Smash Ace
Wait.

Tich isn't going?

How will people get their hacks now that wanted them?

Yes, how much?
50 cents or something small. i'll need to have low risk mm's after i lose to skler and banks if i play him. As well as the fact i've never won a money match, so yeah...I'm pretty sure that you're better than me anyway, so it's all in good fun. I'll probably try to only chaingrab this whole match anyway.

Also zeb, someone told me that they're going to be late and they won't get there until brawl singles are just starting, so i'll sign him up and stuff if he's not there by then.

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
gosh everybody stfu

this is going to be hot and amazing and I can't wait to see and play everybody XD
No it's ok now! It's fall so if it's hot in GU we open the door and nice, freezing cold, air comes pouring in destroying the summer's sweltering Gamer Heat. :)

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
darc's gonna be there but he's been listening to foreigner lately so he'll be COOOOOOOLD AS ICE

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Anyone know if Flaco is going to this? He's the only guy I faced in both of my last 2 tournaments I went to.

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
do they not have car inspections in RI?
My car passed the car inspection while the speedometer was not working.

Reason: My Driver's side door was jammed, and they didnt care about anything else until they fixed it. They were too lazy to crawl in through the passenger's side door, which I did everyday. I feared the Drive Thrus, as I would believe that I would drop my money by accident, which would lead to me crawling out the passengers side door, walking around my car, picking up the money, then walking back to the passengers side door, then crawling back in. Yeah....

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
Does anyone want to give me a ride? I can meet up at the Rhode Island Mall. Otherwise, my car wont be able to make it safely.

Free WiiWare games of your choice, you can choose as many as you want, to the person who helps me out.

Etherlight

Smash Apprentice
So many people bringing Melee set-ups. :o

Now I'm not sure if I ever need to bring my Cube (and Melee) at all. I can bring a Brawl copy (no not a Wii, I suck :[ ) if you guys need some though.

Almo

Smash Ace
i couldn't sleep. this will be too good. i'll be there around opening time a little after 11. see you all there.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Oh snap, this is today and whatnot. I finally get to play melee again!

Also, if someone brings change for a $5 in $1's and quarters I may do MM's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom