• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Yah good job everyone, And it was nice to meet whoever I met this time around. Like fuzzy, and buu, and I think that could b it since I met everyone else atleast once before that... Sorry I couldn't stay longer. I was at the mercy of my friends. I also wanted to go buy myself one of those fancy smancy white - japanese controllers that all the cool people have using my winnings from the tournament before this. ^_^

ThreeX

Smash Lord
can we dance in the middle of a room with baskets on the walls, and a wooden floor that rotates+elevates?!?!!?!?!?!

Alukard

Smash Hero
well i can't wait for this at all ... hey zoso lemme kno when u wanna get the info from where i am exactly at stuff =]

Wife

Smash Lord
Unfortunately MD can't make this.

I pulled every string I could, but the cards just didn't fall into place. Sorry, see you guys later.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
hey th0rn P.M about this **** tourny cuz im not sure if ill be able to go and i need housing

Skler

Smash Master
This thread was merged with the mass madness thread? Whoever did that is awesome.

I'm psyched for this tourny even though the ride situation is ****ing confusing.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Hey, can someone attending this tourney hack my Wii? I would really like to play GoldenEye.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
i think if sean or aesir will go with me i'll be attending. long drive all by my lonesome = noty

Eggm

Smash Hero
Should I come to this? Entice me.

8 / 16 dollar entrys ? Wtf. Man up 10/20 please. No one has singles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom