• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Effect (King Maker) - Glorious Way to End the Day. Mafia Wins!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@Omni:

Yep. You think there something I should look into?

Hmm ok.

Ah ok, well won't help when you are scum then. (Which you are here) I also think some people also disagree with you being obvtown.

I'm not using meta. I told you to tell me what makes you think it's town AtE as opposed to scum AtE. You should do it anyways, you are just avoiding to explain something that you know you can't. You scumread Soup D1 and 180 on him and you expect people to let you off cuz you think you'd be spoonfeeding them? Get outta here.

Ok, well I told you that the soupNOTOmniteam explanation is weak. Just giving you my opinion here.

You don't care for the reads of someone you now find town? How useful do you feel Soup will be now that you find him as town?

I'll address you if I feel the need to.

Ok.

Also why do you reply like that, I don't want to have to reply like this instead of paragraph form. It's ugly. :glare:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also, you say people will try to convince you to shoot someone... So how can I convince you to shoot Soup if you don't even tell me why you think his AtE was town AtE so I can tell you what I think about that?

What do you think of shooting Bardull?

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
hm...

so the new kary isn't anything like the old kary. jerkus is appearing on everyone's scumdar but never priority. new flavor of the moment is lynching the dabuz wagoners. threatening to shoot Mastermind makes him jump. BSP is a pretty cool guy. Bardull playing the obv town card just like me. hm. i need a lot more from Hando. i need more consistency from you, Mastermind. i want to see Gheb's stance on Kary. there's a scum buddying me. and there's a scum hard pushing me. i kinda like jdietz' push on me/kary slot. soup has appealed to my gut read. god, i really like Kary's early D1. Mastermind, i need more back and forth with you. jerkus...

gheb, bardull, soup, kary, jdietz, jerkus, bsp, mastermind, hando, me. 10.
gheb... too aggressive. bardull, too nonchalant. soup, ok. kary, ok. bsp, yea. mastermind... reactive. hando... not enough. jerkus.

*scratches head*

not sure if town is playing poor or scum is playing well this game. i should have an obvious shot by now.

dbear... i forgot about you. why do i keep forgetting about you. oh... your list is good. hm.

@anyone who doesn't want hando dead: what is your reasoning

Omni

BRoomer
going back to quotes

Yep. You think there something I should look into?
yes. me, marshy, kary (you), soup on dabuz wagon. 3-4 against it. 3-4 not making any stance. why aren't you looking into who was scum who knew Dabuz isn't town and thus was pushing for people like you who were on early the wagon early

Ah ok, well won't help when you are scum then. (Which you are here) I also think some people also disagree with you being obvtown.
i understand the you find me to be scum. your reiteration isn't needed, but it's noted.

I'm not using meta. I told you to tell me what makes you think it's town AtE as opposed to scum AtE. You should do it anyways, you are just avoiding to explain something that you know you can't. You scumread Soup D1 and 180 on him and you expect people to let you off cuz you think you'd be spoonfeeding them? Get outta here.
i said most poeple are using meta. and i'm not going back and quote half of Soup's D1/D2 posts because the majority of it was all AtE. don't waste my time. take my stance for what it is. my read on Soup D1 was an IGMEOY/FOS but it wasn't a hardcore "you are scum must lynch u" read which is why chose Dabuz over him.

Ok, well I told you that the soupNOTOmniteam explanation is weak. Just giving you my opinion here.
ok.

You don't care for the reads of someone you now find town? How useful do you feel Soup will be now that you find him as town?
im not sure. im... inclined to let him live from his AtE, but i haven't dropped his D1 early play. i feel comfortable with him alive. how much he will produce, im not sure, but i'm not lynching based off information/usefulness now toDay. that's what Dabuz' lynch was for

I'll address you if I feel the need to.

Also why do you reply like that, I don't want to have to reply like this instead of paragraph form. It's ugly. :glare:
yea that was dumb. my b

Also, you say people will try to convince you to shoot someone... So how can I convince you to shoot Soup if you don't even tell me why you think his AtE was town AtE so I can tell you what I think about that?
this is a good point. i dont think you'll be able to change my gut read on his AtE hence why i'm not quoting every other posts he made during that period. also, i dont think you'll convince me to shoot Soup because one of your basis of him dying his that he's my scummate. so there's not much u can do in that area except convince me of someone else that can also be shot that i might be okay with

What do you think of shooting Bardull?
would be fun. the idea has been increasingly more okay as time has gone by.

Death Bear

Smash Apprentice
Death Bear, I also don't see how I'm "scummers" with Mastermind of all people all of a sudden. That sounds like your typical "Hi I'm a tool / slave and I think it's cool to pretend being a tough guy by spouting out some ******** but totally radical idea that's gonna impress people!!!!11" kind of play that you pull of in nearly any game. It's sad enough that people have me as a scumread / consider me to be a decent lynch but just lumping me with Mastermind for no reason is just laughable. Tell me when you're actually playing this game.

:059:

thisrighthere.jpg

Handorin

Smash Hero
Yo Handorin seeing you view. Would like your recent opinions.
I'm in class learning how to calculate interest. I'll get back to you. I will say I love what's going on though. That helps solidify my Kary town read. And you got the scum picks dead on.

:phone:

Mastermind

RykEEr
Mastermind/Ryker has also called me out for "terrible" play but I'm unimpressed. If you think that I care enough about your opinion on how I play that I actually gonna change then you're as wrong as can be. And no, I will not support a Hando shot toDay no matter how much you try to undermine my way of playing this game and my reads. Just because it buddies you up with the King's opinion doesn't mean you'll get away with such lackluster play. You still have a lot more to offer and before that happens you are the last person in this game to call my play "terrible". It's more than obvious that your reads aren't solid and that you don't actually know players' alignments. Your reads aren't better than mine.
No, my reads are better. My play hasn't been.

Also, read my last post. JDitz is the shot I want. Reading through again for his wall that I needed to use as an example lead me to change that stance. How about you actually LOOK at my post, eh buddy?

And get out of my face with that buddying up to the King bull****. I've had a very similar read list for most of the game and the flips I've gotten have done absolutely nothing to change the scum reads I had.

Ignore Ran for a moment and can you tell me WHY you want Kary gone instead of saying you want him gone. That, or link me to where you've already said it. I want to see your thought process on it.

Mastermind

RykEEr
My read on soup is null townish atm, yours seems to be the same, me casa es sou casa, talk to me about how you take JD's interactions with your other scummers such as Gheb and what kind of vibes you be gettin
I'd have to dig through it. I only saw that one gem on my trek down the yellow brick road of broken glass and sharp objects to the back half of Day 1 so I could find his Kary case and link it.

Mastermind

RykEEr
Mastermind, go more in depth about Kary town-read.
I was sold from the boner image I posted earlier, iirc. I have to go back into my earlier posts and point out specific things I liked. I DEFINITELY remember having Kary as town, town forever.

Mastermind

RykEEr
Need to read Ran's catch-up and other stuff. Not doing it now. Going to mostly ignore Ran's posts for now and I'll get back to them when I'm not at work.

BSP

Smash Legend
Once I get back to a comp, I want Omni to explain his Jerkus read in more detail

Omni

BRoomer
Once I get back to a comp, I want Omni to explain his Jerkus read in more detail

jerkus - ive enjoyed his play. he seems like the level headed version of Gheb. there are a few things that i dont disagree with, and a few things that i do agree with. however, i don't think scum Jerkus would kill of No Hetero based off their D1 play and that's one of the sole reasons why im fine with him living toDay as well. that and the fact that he jumped on Soup early D1 for his vote on Dabuz which i felt was really strong
i'd rather not try to go more into detail that what my stance is here. rather, please respond to me with some kind of substance as to why you may/may not like this information and why. i have noticed that toDay has brought out a lot of anti-jerkus stances as a whole, but most of them have been put 3rd and 4th on the priority list (behind soup, me, and kary).

my guess is that u want Jerkus gone. you're probably my strongest town lean at the moment.

also, what do you think of ranmaru

Mastermind

RykEEr
For the record, this is mostly gonna be Ryker day-to-day stuff. All that was.

I'm dealing with a demonic fax machine, so I'll be by later.

Death Bear

Smash Apprentice
:lucario:

Gheb's posts are frustrating and annoying to read through, it's just a ton of armchair critic with a lot of mudslinging.

:peanut:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
And Gheb said I was a cretin in-game...:smirk:

I've been pushing for a Soup lynch the entire game. IDK why people suggest that I haven't been doing that. Maybe I haven't had enough "umph" in my posts or something.

Omni

BRoomer
:lucario:

Gheb's posts are frustrating and annoying to read through, it's just a ton of armchair critic with a lot of mudslinging.

:peanut:
You have no idea. I feel like I'm living in this world where everyone is okay with Gheb's horrendous play. Boggles the brain.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Although, my hatred for Soup has toned down a bit for some reason, maybe because of his interaction with Ran and how Soup wasn't posting abrasive ****.

Lol Gheb, you're just asking for people to **** on you.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
ITT: People hating on me for having a brain of my own and not being a slave to others. It's OK to be jelly but don't let it out on me!

Omni

BRoomer
ITT: People hating on me for having a brain of my own and not being a slave to others. It's OK to be jelly but don't let it out on me!

The fact that this is your interpretation of your play makes me wonder what you define as a brain.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Bardull, I want you to give 4 scum picks and reasons why.

Omni

BRoomer
@Ranmaru:

yes. me, marshy, kary (you), soup on dabuz wagon. 3-4 against it. 3-4 not making any stance. why aren't you looking into who was scum who knew Dabuz isn't town and thus was pushing for people like you who were on early the wagon early
respond, please. how can none of your decisions/influenced be based on the Dabuz flip?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Two of my scumpicks have pushed Dabuz. His flip can help, but I say that I don't pay attention to his posts or the long arguments about him when catching up, because I can get into the fray quicker.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I don't have 4 scum picks, sorry Ran (does anyone else have 4 scum reads?)

I have two solid town reads though, those being Ryker and BSP. BSP is just so obvious it hurts. I'd have to seriously commend him if he's scum, he's playing too much to his town meta.

I won't give my reasons for Ryker because he'll just end up using it against me later LOL but MM should go straight to LyLo for sure.

Omni

BRoomer
Two of my scumpicks have pushed Dabuz. His flip can help, but I say that I don't pay attention to his posts or the long arguments about him when catching up, because I can get into the fray quicker.
So you think there is more scum who was on Dabuz' wagon then there are who weren't on his wagon? Play with this for a moment. You know that scum was on the otherside of this wagon somewhere. Either on the fence or whiteknighting him. Have you not been able to deduce who that/those person(s) could possibly be?

I don't care if you don't pay attention to his posts, but let's think for a moment.

Both you (Kary), Marshy, and myself were on Dabuz' wagon almost at the same time with me placing the first vote, and you and Marshy following. That's 3. Then Soup joined later. That's 4. Marshy flipped town and you, yourself, believe you're town, yet you're solidifying your scumpicks on Dabuz BASED around the concept that you were also involved in as well (as Kary).

My guess is that I'll hear that you disagreed with Kary's push onto Dabuz?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I kinda hate Omni atm and I'm not a fan of Soup at all. :glare:

Omni is like...I just get this vibe that he's the boogieman, slowly changing his reads on me and other players by implanting the seeds of doubt...and then one by one, we'll all explode as he watches from the shadows...

Omni

BRoomer
I kinda hate Omni atm and I'm not a fan of Soup at all. :glare:

Omni is like...I just get this vibe that he's the boogieman, slowly changing his reads on me and other players by implanting the seeds of doubt...and then one by one, we'll all explode as he watches from the shadows...
im your boogie man. i think your read on me is based on my lack of confidence with you. i expected your beginning Bardull play to transition all game. and i really dont think u realize how it looks to me when i see that town Bardull evaporate into thin air. if u look at it the other way, imagine me coming off super town and then suddenly following into the shadows for a good amount of time. then when i come back it's clear that my play has changed drastically.

Omni

BRoomer
i also think you're really upset that my town lean on you is gone and your main basis of disliking me is my dislike for you. very close to an OMGUS but very discrete and indirect. do you think im scummy for finding your play worsening? the fact that you think that im trying to be opportunistic for finding you scummy speaks volumes, bro. you never responded to that, but there is no opportunity for supporting your death. soup, yes. kary, yes. you? nah. you're on everyone's radar, but moreso less priority than soup, kary, and now myself.

opportune would be me jumping on soup or kary D2.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yep. Both being you and Soup. It makes sense because Soup's push on Dabuz was fake and he was stating how Dabuz was so obvious many times to try to seem town and convincing.

Bardull didn't really have a stance on Dabuz that I can remember, so I can see him as the scum staying off and not doing anything, while drifting off active lurking. I think you should have been able to deduce this from my scum list, though.

When I was catching up, I had already known the flip info because I have been reading along the game before I have replaced in. I wouldn't have looked at Dabuz otherwise, I'd push the same direction I am going now. I would agree with Jerkus's early stance on the Dabuz wagon.

Top Bottom