• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Effect (King Maker) - Glorious Way to End the Day. Mafia Wins!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I really don't understand though why BarDull is on virtually *nobody's* radar except mine.

:059:

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
okay, i think i've enough info to move on.

for dabuz lynch: me, no hetero, kary, soup
against dabuz lynch: gheb, jerkus, jdietz, and mastermind kinda
pocket pooled the issue: jdietz, bardull, mastermind, hando, BSP[/QUOTE]

kary - i loved his play D1. pressured Dabuz and jumped on people who weren't making any stances on him. i ignored him the first go around because bardull/kary/jdietz circlejerk was going over my head (lots of meta). i honestly dont why people find him scummy, but i probably shoot him. i dont think scum would bum rush a town player so early into the game and outright call them scum. brings too much attention, and because he was very early with his claim i dont find him joining the dabuz wagon (moreso jumpstarting it)

soup - hated his D1 early play. thought it was gross how he jumped on the Dabuz wagon (4th one on the slot AFTER me/no hetero/kary. both marshy and kary's jump on the dabuz wagon felt authetnic, but Soup's felt forced and i didn't buy it. i also did not like his line of questioning to follow, but it wasnt solid enough for me to think he was scum. just that something felt off. his AtE towards the end of the Day, however, screamed town. i've seen flailing scum and i've seen flailing town often. i trust my gut feelings alot when it comes to this and i dont feel scum emitting from Soup since late D1.

HOWEVER

it doesn't nullify his early D1 play completely. so i understand the Soup hate. but i won't be shooting him toDay solely because i think there are much better choices based off dabuz flip.

BSP - never played with him. i feel very cautious around him because i'm unfamiliar with his game but he appears to be town. i don't 100% trust him, but i think i trust him more than a lot of other people in this game.

dbear - all of the place. very counterproductive and his line of questioning doesn't ever appear to lead to places. i find myself thinking, "why is he asking such an obvious question" or "what do you expect to gain from that question" so much it's crazy. however, i did like that he applied pressure on me D1 since no one else was doing so. i didn't find my logic for voting Dabuz to be very commonly accepted which is cool, but if everyone kinda left me alone (which most did) my suspicion was that scum was clearly buddying me. that makes me being King toDay even that much better for them. all in all, he can live

jerkus - ive enjoyed his play. he seems like the level headed version of Gheb. there are a few things that i dont disagree with, and a few things that i do agree with. however, i don't think scum Jerkus would kill of No Hetero based off their D1 play and that's one of the sole reasons why im fine with him living toDay as well. that and the fact that he jumped on Soup early D1 for his vote on Dabuz which i felt was really strong

that leaves me with: gheb, bardull, mastermind, hando, and jdietz. this is my death pool. one of these guys are scum. "but omni duh that's a huge lynch pool; of course one is scum". ya. but w/e let's go into this.

hando - full of johns, excuses, and random one-person pushes. EXTREMELY flimsy stances. this guy seems so afraid to put his foot down on a subject that it hurts. i don't feel any intention of him wanting to find scum. he's just like, "well... ya know... i think this i guess" but my main problem is that he's not really pursuing lynches or suspects. just a small push here and there and a dismissal or moving on to other players. he also danced around the Dabuz wagon like crazy. he's a very good kill choice toDay but he's also a very EASY kill choice; too easy.

mastermind - is on the hando/bardull-can-die-wagon. both very easy wagons. i think i'm being fooled by this slot. and i understand why jerkus believes mastermind/hando would be a great scum pair. again, i said this was ambitious but i don't see this being too far out of the way looking at whom i think ISN'T scum. i also expect MORE from this slot if they were in fact town; much more. more presure. more talking. more scumhunting. i don't feel it and i think i'm being buddied by scum here. there was zero pressure on me from this slot on me D1 and i believe there have been many of games where Ryker was much more pushy as town vs. me.

jdietz - one of the whiteknighters from dabuz' wagon that pressured kary scum. questioned the people on the lynch (similar to gheb, jerkus, dbear) but decided to choose kary out of meta reasoning and familiarity. i haven't enjoyed his input and i believe he's been taking a back seat for most of the game; a slightly more active Hando. i dont like his slot one bit. nothing about his D1 or D2 play makes me think he's town searching for scum.

bardull - probably scum. started okay. slipped into inactivity. but he just talked alot. and he has definitely become less of a factor during some of the more focused points of the game. when he eventually does come in, it's clear that he's not reading or keeping up which makes me question his intent. he was one of the biggest pocketpoolers of the Dabuz lynch by not playing any side and was actually one of the late whiteknighters to join the "death to Omni/NoHetero/Kary" wagon started originally by Jerkus, Gheb, and i think jdietz. id be down with killin him.

gheb - never seen gheb play a game like this. but i dont wanna include meta like this. he's being overly stubborn and i want to dismiss it as a character trait, but it's gotten past the point of logic and reasoning. i compare him with... Marshy whom i felt was more natural with his push on Dabuz. Gheb, however, stoops below logic and ignores what he doesnt like. i'd shoot him on principle for being so unhelpful. regardless, he felt that in his #441 that kary's D1 play was good; especially against Jerkus. so i find it difficult to understand why he's on this lynch. he's taking less of an investigative route (which i'd expect from Gheb; and going more for a bullrush style of lynches even AFTER Dabuz/Marshy flipped town). he probably won't die today, but i'm leaving room for that happening anyway because shooting him would feel very, very good
---------------------------------------

with that said im sure most of u very disappointed about me not being on the soup/kary train toDay. sry, bros. you'll make do. i think it is much more ambitious to heavy push Dabuz D1 (me, no hetero, kary, soup) and that scum is definitely treading the whiteknight/pocketpoolers since they already knew he was town in the first place. i put less fault in the whiteknighters in general, but the ones that were very uncommittal to the dabuz lynch definitely takes priority to dying toDay.

Omni

BRoomer
kary - i loved his play D1. pressured Dabuz and jumped on people who weren't making any stances on him. i ignored him the first go around because bardull/kary/jdietz circlejerk was going over my head (lots of meta). i honestly dont why people find him scummy, but i probably shoot him. i dont think scum would bum rush a town player so early into the game and outright call them scum. brings too much attention, and because he was very early with his claim i dont find him joining the dabuz wagon (moreso jumpstarting it)

soup - hated his D1 early play. thought it was gross how he jumped on the Dabuz wagon (4th one on the slot AFTER me/no hetero/kary. both marshy and kary's jump on the dabuz wagon felt authetnic, but Soup's felt forced and i didn't buy it. i also did not like his line of questioning to follow, but it wasnt solid enough for me to think he was scum. just that something felt off. his AtE towards the end of the Day, however, screamed town. i've seen flailing scum and i've seen flailing town often. i trust my gut feelings alot when it comes to this and i dont feel scum emitting from Soup since late D1.

HOWEVER

it doesn't nullify his early D1 play completely. so i understand the Soup hate. but i won't be shooting him toDay solely because i think there are much better choices based off dabuz flip.

BSP - never played with him. i feel very cautious around him because i'm unfamiliar with his game but he appears to be town. i don't 100% trust him, but i think i trust him more than a lot of other people in this game.

dbear - all of the place. very counterproductive and his line of questioning doesn't ever appear to lead to places. i find myself thinking, "why is he asking such an obvious question" or "what do you expect to gain from that question" so much it's crazy. however, i did like that he applied pressure on me D1 since no one else was doing so. i didn't find my logic for voting Dabuz to be very commonly accepted which is cool, but if everyone kinda left me alone (which most did) my suspicion was that scum was clearly buddying me. that makes me being King toDay even that much better for them. all in all, he can live

jerkus - ive enjoyed his play. he seems like the level headed version of Gheb. there are a few things that i dont disagree with, and a few things that i do agree with. however, i don't think scum Jerkus would kill of No Hetero based off their D1 play and that's one of the sole reasons why im fine with him living toDay as well. that and the fact that he jumped on Soup early D1 for his vote on Dabuz which i felt was really strong

that leaves me with: gheb, bardull, mastermind, hando, and jdietz. this is my death pool. one of these guys are scum. "but omni duh that's a huge lynch pool; of course one is scum". ya. but w/e let's go into this.

hando - full of johns, excuses, and random one-person pushes. EXTREMELY flimsy stances. this guy seems so afraid to put his foot down on a subject that it hurts. i don't feel any intention of him wanting to find scum. he's just like, "well... ya know... i think this i guess" but my main problem is that he's not really pursuing lynches or suspects. just a small push here and there and a dismissal or moving on to other players. he also danced around the Dabuz wagon like crazy. he's a very good kill choice toDay but he's also a very EASY kill choice; too easy.

mastermind - is on the hando/bardull-can-die-wagon. both very easy wagons. i think i'm being fooled by this slot. and i understand why jerkus believes mastermind/hando would be a great scum pair. again, i said this was ambitious but i don't see this being too far out of the way looking at whom i think ISN'T scum. i also expect MORE from this slot if they were in fact town; much more. more presure. more talking. more scumhunting. i don't feel it and i think i'm being buddied by scum here. there was zero pressure on me from this slot on me D1 and i believe there have been many of games where Ryker was much more pushy as town vs. me.

jdietz - one of the whiteknighters from dabuz' wagon that pressured kary scum. questioned the people on the lynch (similar to gheb, jerkus, dbear) but decided to choose kary out of meta reasoning and familiarity. i haven't enjoyed his input and i believe he's been taking a back seat for most of the game; a slightly more active Hando. i dont like his slot one bit. nothing about his D1 or D2 play makes me think he's town searching for scum.

bardull - probably scum. started okay. slipped into inactivity. but he just talked alot. and he has definitely become less of a factor during some of the more focused points of the game. when he eventually does come in, it's clear that he's not reading or keeping up which makes me question his intent. he was one of the biggest pocketpoolers of the Dabuz lynch by not playing any side and was actually one of the late whiteknighters to join the "death to Omni/NoHetero/Kary" wagon started originally by Jerkus, Gheb, and i think jdietz. id be down with killin him.

gheb - never seen gheb play a game like this. but i dont wanna include meta like this. he's being overly stubborn and i want to dismiss it as a character trait, but it's gotten past the point of logic and reasoning. i compare him with... Marshy whom i felt was more natural with his push on Dabuz. Gheb, however, stoops below logic and ignores what he doesnt like. i'd shoot him on principle for being so unhelpful. regardless, he felt that in his #441 that kary's D1 play was good; especially against Jerkus. so i find it difficult to understand why he's on this lynch. he's taking less of an investigative route (which i'd expect from Gheb; and going more for a bullrush style of lynches even AFTER Dabuz/Marshy flipped town). he probably won't die today, but i'm leaving room for that happening anyway because shooting him would feel very, very good
---------------------------------------

Omni

BRoomer
a few notes surrounding Dabuz that i have lying around on this computer.

kary bumrushes dabuz with me and no hetero.
kary flatouts call dabuz scum.
soup jumps on the train a bit later.
jerks questions this immediately, yay.

both jerkus and jdietz whiteknight.
jdietz "not getting" why dabuz is scummy.
bsp: no strong push for dabuz.

death bear: give me one reason to vote, dabuz. what happens if he flips town? what happens if he flips mafia? holy **** scum diddily dummity

and then kary votes Death Bear. holy ****. love kary.

more whitenknight from jerkus.

bardull talks about dabuz. doesnt make a stance. poolpocketing on the issue. same with debear.

#441: gheb makes no stance about dabuz. thinks kary is playing well vs. jerkus.

damn soup u scummy as hell early game.

dbear: "im not gonna whiteknight, but im not gonna vote him based on what u presented so far" more pocket pool.

BSP taking no stances

soup: "omg, kary/dabuz is so obv" lol, town points here

dbear putting dabuz 2nd on the list to die before kary. ok.

bardull wants to kill everyone on the dabuz wagon. hm.
now bardull thinks that dabuz isn't auto-scum. so still no stance.

BSP still trying to see where people go based on Dabuz's flip. dont like. marshy later says he doesnt like this. good job marshy.

hando finally chimes in: "In my general skim of the last few pages, I have to admit that lynching either dabuz or Kary will net the most information. It doesn't sit with me well that so many are jumping on the dabuz wagon, but that's something to look at later." essentially parroting the top lynches but not making a stance

jdietz: not for dabuz's lynch at all

hando: no stance. but agrees hes a good target for flips. very late to this train. passive version of my stnace.

gheb: whiteknights dabuz. "dabuz is innocent until proven guilty". dont like this.

mastermind wants hando, dabuz, and bardull gone.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Omni are you actually scum?

Back up your Kary stance. Why do you feel Kary's push on Dabuz was in any way "authentic"? Cite posts.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why is Soup gross for his jump on Dabuz but not Kary.

Define what you mean by pocket pool in these posts.

Omni

BRoomer
Omni are you actually scum?

Back up your Kary stance. Why do you feel Kary's push on Dabuz was in any way "authentic"? Cite posts.
no, im not scum. dont omgus this.

Why is Soup gross for his jump on Dabuz but not Kary.

Define what you mean by pocket pool in these posts.
this answers the above question. kary was on the Dabuz wagon way before Soup. also, i explained this before to Jerkus, but he made it clear that his vote on Dabuz was a pressure (very needed one) for his slot and was making pushes towards people who weren't pressuring Dabuz. this lines up exactly with what my vote and probably no hetero's vote was for. and we ended up being fine with Dabuz dying mainly because of the lack of pressure pushed onto Dabuz.

soup was gross because he waited almost 3-4 pages later to jump on the Dabuz wagon at a point where he, himself, was being pressured by you, bardull, and kary. 4th on the wagon on a somewhat easy and already made wagon is where u start wondering, "hm... is this an opportunistic jump to remove pressure from himself?" which is why i started questioning him around this point of the game and gave my "not feelin u" stance.

Omni

BRoomer
Jdietz43;15029686Back up your Kary stance. Why do you feel Kary's push on Dabuz was in any way "authentic"? Cite posts.[/QUOTE said:
read my notes as well. kary didn't stick to dabuz as hard as me and no hetero. he branched out from Dabuz immediately and went in for Dbear based on the voting of Dabuz. dbear's stance was neutral on the entire Dabuz issue (which is fine), but he used his vote and wagon on Dabuz to start applying pressure on people who were pocketpooling the issue

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yes, he branched out: To attack the people who simply asked why he had the first stance. I feel like you're intentionally ignoring what actually happened and inventing a world where Kary wasn't at fault.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll be honest: I can't believe I'm reading this if these are your actual feelings surrounding these events.

death bear: give me one reason to vote, dabuz. what happens if he flips town? what happens if he flips mafia? holy **** scum diddily dummity

and then kary votes Death Bear. holy ****. love kary.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Omni I'm going to ask you again to cite posts for your Kary stance. Go in depth as if I was a small child just learning how to play mafia from you.

Omni

BRoomer
Yes, he branched out: To attack the people who simply asked why he had the first stance. I feel like you're intentionally ignoring what actually happened and inventing a world where Kary wasn't at fault.
yes. which was obvious. dabuz' slot was awful. why wouldn't more people jump on the Dabuz wagon? why would people take a neutral stance to Dabuz' slot? and why the hell would scum carry deem a town slot scum that early into the game

from what i see, you have a closer "relationship" with kary and can use meta to address some of these things but i dont have them so im basing it from this play. i think it's actually you creating that world based on past events and games which is why him buddying you didnt rub off right to you

I'll be honest: I can't believe I'm reading this if these are your actual feelings surrounding these events.
if your entire basis is based around the events that happened with Kary, get over it. there were more stances made and you'd do better to look at them as a whole. and if u disagree then talk to me. i stated my stance, but i'm not stubborn enough to completely stay unbudged from the issue

Omni

BRoomer
What I don't understand is this. I've basically explicitly stated that I'm pushing dabuz on a little thing to see how he reacts, because I have a scum-vibe from him.

How is my read supposed to have developed given that he's basically not posted? Every single page brings someone else saying 'what are you doing, Kary?' and the answer is always the same.

Do I still want Dabuz? Well, I still want him to post. I still want him to do something beyond questioning my push, maybe ask a pro-town question or two, take a stance.
Do I still think he's plausibly scum based on his early-game posts and reaction to my push? Yes.
Am I ready to execute someone yet? No.

And I voted Death Bear because they're playing pointless questions again and I only have so much patience to give them. I can't tell whether they're scum faking content just yet, but I will get there. The vote is to make a point, that they deserve scrutiny.

You realize that votes mean nothing, right?

Two or three times I have looked at someone make a sort of summary post, and gone 'that's interesting, but what are you actually doing, being pro-active about, pursuing', and so I've been asking people to vote BarDulL/Dabuz to try and get more action out of people.
Omni I'm going to ask you again to cite posts for your Kary stance. Go in depth as if I was a small child just learning how to play mafia from you.
lol, no. i will not hold your hand like a small child. i've stated my stance. i have been on the same playing field as Kary similar to how Mastermind also thoroughly enjoyed Kary's D1 play. i will post this since we're on the topic:

What I don't understand is this. I've basically explicitly stated that I'm pushing dabuz on a little thing to see how he reacts, because I have a scum-vibe from him.

How is my read supposed to have developed given that he's basically not posted? Every single page brings someone else saying 'what are you doing, Kary?' and the answer is always the same.

Do I still want Dabuz? Well, I still want him to post. I still want him to do something beyond questioning my push, maybe ask a pro-town question or two, take a stance.
Do I still think he's plausibly scum based on his early-game posts and reaction to my push? Yes.
Am I ready to execute someone yet? No.

And I voted Death Bear because they're playing pointless questions again and I only have so much patience to give them. I can't tell whether they're scum faking content just yet, but I will get there. The vote is to make a point, that they deserve scrutiny.
people were giving him crap for being on the Dabuz wagon but his explanation here clearly shows that he wants more than just Dabuz dead. and he was pressuring those who weren't taking much action on the issue (Dbear) very well since Dbear was on a very neutral stance about his slot for a large portion of D1.

i probably would have mimic'd many of what he said if i wasnt so inactive/unavailable early in the Day. i liked his questioning and his stances. now if there's something u dont like about him past what i've said about agreeing with him either:

a.) give me more reasoning or respond as to why you dislike his play
b.) deem whether or not i'm scum simply from disagreeing with your stance :rollseyes:

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
yes. which was obvious. dabuz' slot was awful. why wouldn't more people jump on the Dabuz wagon? why would people take a neutral stance to Dabuz' slot? and why the hell would scum carry deem a town slot scum that early into the game

from what i see, you have a closer "relationship" with kary and can use meta to address some of these things but i dont have them so im basing it from this play. i think it's actually you creating that world based on past events and games which is why him buddying you didnt rub off right to you

if your entire basis is based around the events that happened with Kary, get over it. there were more stances made and you'd do better to look at them as a whole. and if u disagree then talk to me. i stated my stance, but i'm not stubborn enough to completely stay unbudged from the issue
Cite why. At the time we speak of Dabuz had roughly 3 posts, which one was so awful that you would call it an obvious direction to take a hard stance on? I'll remind you you yourself had Dabuz at flat null the entire D1, up till he flipped town.

More people would be interested in why people were pushing so vehemently I'd think, try to understand it and ask why it had merit (which couldn't be backed up). Why wouldn't people take a neutral stance to Dabuz's slot at the time. Why did you? That last question I admit is Kary meta knowledge, but the intent to force discussion around one player that way I felt was a scum tell and still do.

I'm not only concerned with Kary, but I am currently concerned with it most as it's the stance of yours that rings most hollow. You have other things to address that I'm sure we'll get to.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think you're overlooking the times when Kary goes back on that "looking for pressure" stance, it happens more than once iirc where he swings from "it's just pressure" to stating "I actually want Dabuz dead".

I will go find my Kary wall if I have to since you refuse to play ball with me.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I want to see Ranmaru post. I can read him much more easier than Kary.

#HBC | ѕoup

My head canon is a bit of cluster**** right now. I could say there are people I dislike and players I loathe. Bardull is one slot I loathe right now. Kary is right up there, along with Hando. It seems like a pipedream in a way but I'm certain one, if not two, has scum in there. I will literally be at my end's wit if I am wrong on one of those. My fallbacks are definitely JD, and I know it's a bit out there but I don't really care for Jerkus this game either.

Bear/Omni/Gheb are my solid town-reads for the moment along with a lean on BSP.

Death Bear

Smash Apprentice
also, it wasn't a pointless question, why am i gonna let kary hard tunnel dabuz without giving me what he plans to do after dabuz is dead ? His dabuz push was clearly baseless and he just flat out tried to avoid admitting it lol.

He couldn't even give me one wifom line of why i should slam a vote on the dabuz wagon

townKary wouldn't have hesitated like that. townKary would have said : because hes' scum or because i think he's scum or because his replies have been terribad and he needs more pressure.

it speaks volumes more that kary wasnt able to do this lol

Omni

BRoomer
Cite why. At the time we speak of Dabuz had roughly 3 posts, which one was so awful that you would call it an obvious direction to take a hard stance on? I'll remind you you yourself had Dabuz at flat null the entire D1, up till he flipped town.
a pressure vote, Jdietz. more people should have been on Dabuz's ***. and the fact that there weren't many peaked my curiousity greatly. instead, people were focusing on the person(s) who originally placed the pressure vote on one that was much needed. you don't have to find him Dabuz scum or town, but to not pressure him based off his beginning play is awful

More people would be interested in why people were pushing so vehemently I'd think, try to understand it and ask why it had merit (which couldn't be backed up). Why wouldn't people take a neutral stance to Dabuz's slot at the time. Why did you? That last question I admit is Kary meta knowledge, but the intent to force discussion around one player that way I felt was a scum tell and still do.
jdietz, why would scum (who apparently some people think EVERYONE on Dabuz' wagon is scum) vehemently push Dabuz's slot to a lynch? it's wifom, but the entire point as i said earlier wasn't to deem him scum or town, but to actually see if people were interested in nailing him for his horrendous anti-town play.

I'm not only concerned with Kary, but I am currently concerned with it most as it's the stance of yours that rings most hollow. You have other things to address that I'm sure we'll get to.
dope

I think you're overlooking the times when Kary goes back on that "looking for pressure" stance, it happens more than once iirc where he swings from "it's just pressure" to stating "I actually want Dabuz dead".

I will go find my Kary wall if I have to since you refuse to play ball with me.
that's the thing. i agree with him. my vote on Dabuz was originally pressure, but because:

1.) there were many whiteknighters + many people not taking any stance or making any pressure votes
2.) dabuz' slot, himself, was incapable of making a strong enough contribution to counteract his anti-town play i.e. actually scumhunt

it made dabuz very worthy of dying. i came to that conclusion early into the Day as well.

im willing to talk to you about this. not trying to play hardball. but i agreed a lot of with Kary's D1 play.

Death Bear

Smash Apprentice
he couldn't even straighten out why he was doing it , it looks like his zen read from Necromafia and thats that lol. So much it's silly. That's why i'm stuck between how bad kary plays D1, something i know for a fact he has a tendency to do, or if he is just dumb flustered scum

Omni

BRoomer
^this is the **** i don't get. too much meta that i can't understand or get with cuz i have zero of it. it doesn't help me with anything, but i feel like a major push for kary was based off meta reasons

#HBC | ѕoup

I feel like the same position I was in yesterday. I want another flip and this discussion feels trivial as I've got my wheels turning again. I know there are some things I still need to respond to but they have become a tiring and long argument, full of me tripping on my own words and repeating myself over and over again. I am going to bow out for this sake and focus on the stronger direction of discussing who is getting the bullet today.

Reciting my previous post, I really cannot stand Bardull this game. I feel some of this is a perception of how he is playing this game, but really the line between what is truly scummy and what is disdain feels fine to me. I legitimately feel Bardull ignoring me, not pushing me yet putting me up as his strongest scumread, is a load of bull****. Along with his commitment. His interaction with me doesn't make feel better about him and I find myself shaking my head at the fact some people are reading him on town. Mix that in with early interaction too and you've just got a mesh of uncanny feelings and pretenses.

I don't like Kary. I have already boiled down to such reasoning and there is no need to repeat myself. I want to give Ranmaru a chance however. I'm confident on reading him.

JD is such a bittersweet thing for me. His effort is there and he's responding unlike I would think he would, but that's implying he didn't realize his mistakes before as scum and his stepped his game up. I would like to believe that all that JD has done is concrete enough for a town-read, but the back of my head says there's something more to him. I feel there's an obvious connection between him and Kary, and a main reason why I feel like Kary is the right shot is because of this. I've already stated multiple times (and once already in this phase) why I feel this way and my feelings simply haven't changed. I'm only revising them as my content has become sparse.

I literally don't know what Hando is doing this game. I feel even from observation and past experiences, that something is wrong with him. There's no conviction in what he says, there's nothing solid and everything goes every which way. With what stances he has, he doesn't even push them. I'm not going to imply that Hando is a master of mafia, but every town has some incentive to do something. There is a huge lack of incentive regarding him.

Jerkus is just a feeling. I don't like them based on how they're treating me. This isn't confirmation bias rather than tilting my head and just feeling something off. Bear did a good job of reciting a lot but I believe I've covered what I don't like about him either this game. I wouldn't shoot him today.

Mastermind is such an enigma. I don't even want to bother my read on them because frankly I would rather care what they give me in the end, and along with Kary, they have connections.

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm going to stop defending myself from this point forward and focus on the bigger and better things. I don't want to die but making all of these arguments for the sake of arguments isn't helping. I'll prove my worth through my content and my commitment to the game.

Count on it.

#HBC | ѕoup

Anyone who's written me a wall regarding previous actions and accusations (or my responses), I'm going to bluntly say that I am not responding to you. It weighs down the game first and foremost and secondly the issues come with me as a player, not a slot. A lot of the arguments on me are perceptions of what I'm doing this game, and not my pure actions. I admit I lost my cool a couple of times but I'm not a blind fool and I'm certainly not someone who needs to feel sorry for themselves.

I have a couple of questions and a couple of things I would like to do.

#HBC | ѕoup

How would everyone feel on the Mastermind slot if Hando flipped scum? There's a ton of ulterior motive feelings behind him and I'm with the general assumption of him, however, I feel it's important to get out of the way.

How would you feel about shooting Hando today, Omni?

#HBC | ѕoup

Then tell me how you feel about Mastermind and his handling of Hando.

#HBC | ѕoup

JD, who makes sense with Kary? Is there anyone else you would suffice on today besides Kary?

#HBC | ѕoup

BSP, what decided your execution on Dabuz the previous day despite disliking Kary? Did you ever elaborate on it? I've skimmed a bit but I don't think you should remind repeating yourself for me.

Top Bottom