• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Effect (King Maker) - Glorious Way to End the Day. Mafia Wins!

Jerkus

Smash Apprentice
Think I'm gonna take a break, but will definitely be back at this in a few hours.

On page 14 (40ppp), shortly after we hit 500 posts, Soup starts trying to go full Marshy. It's awful to witness, but in this context it reads as being potentially more understandable? He seems like maybe he's legitimately getting stuck on this Dabuz/Kary with a side of Jdietz thing and just gets totally blinded by it. I think the reason this felt so unsettling in the moment was because it seemed to be such a sharp contrast to the way he had been playing the game earlier (getting into pointless discussions with multiple people, then deciding/agreeing that the discussions are, in fact, pointless, then twiddling his thumbs instead of directing his energy into something productive).

Looking at both forms of play individually, I actually find the early play more disturbing than the latter. But it's the combination of the two that makes it especially troublesome. Soup is just so hyper this game.

Fresh eyes coming at this later. Hopefully Ryker and others will show up and do something soon.

Handorin

Smash Hero
you've got backbone to be suggesting that u need someone else's position before you can voice your own, Hando. you've been so parked in the rear of this game it's been criminal.

topic of the day: who u want dead based on marshy/dabuz flip and why
Sorry. I misread you're post. I thought you said you wanted us to post our cases on your picks, not on the Dabuz/NH death. I didn't want to know your opinion, just the picks. I understand now though. Mah bad.

:phone:

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
because the premise of marshy/omni/kary scum was that we were on Dabuz hard from the get go. notice how you just told me that you couldn't tell if it was "dumbTown marshy" or "scum marshy hiding"? that is the EXACT reason why i had my vote on Dabuz. and im pretty sure it was marshy's as well.
No, I've always understood that point perfectly well. I still hold you accountable for lynching a townie when you had clear scum reads. End of story.

can you expound more on the tangled up contradictions and lies? i assume you're referring to Soup's back and forth with Kary/Bardull with a side of Jerkus/Jdietz?
Point 4.) of my response covers that.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Omni, let's assume for a moment that soup - Kary are scum. Who would you think could possibly be the third of the bunch then?

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
No, I've always understood that point perfectly well. I still hold you accountable for lynching a townie when you had clear scum reads. End of story.
jesus christ, dude. i just said it wasn't a clear scum read. stop not reading or only seeing what u want to hear. your stubbornness is incredibly infuriating because you're clearly contradicting your scumreads by calling people scummy for the sake reason why they were on the Dabuz train. and im not sure whether to chalk it up to you being scum not willing to commit to such a stance or just stubborn *** town gheb

Omni, let's assume for a moment that soup - Kary are scum. Who would you think could possibly be the third of the bunch then?

no idea. what gives you the inclination that there's a 3-man scum team?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Jerkus I responded because I don't want to be lynched. Either alignment. I thought about coming in here with another wall but I don't really have much to say. One thing I want to elaborate on is Jerkus' false statement regarding me scumreading people who suspect me.

That's wrong. I don't scumread you Jerkus, I find myself disliking a part of you but that doesn't mean I'm ready to throw everything I've given out. Kary didn't suspect me. Dabuz didn't suspect me. JDietz didn't suspect me [until I went full body on him. Bardull is the only one who I can legitimately say that has suspected me but his reasoning is awful and he refuses to do anything. I didn't make those walls because they were fun to write, I made those walls because I expected for them to get responded to. I might even have to smack Hando around a bit but honestly I have begun to realize why SWFTown is horrible.

#HBC | ѕoup

I don't have the energy to argue and rant about it but that's just my opinion before you call all the goddamn stops and think I'm trying to discredit you. We all know how one-sided an argument can get if someone refuses to accept the other person's argument. Why fight a battle you can't win? I sometimes wonder why I waste my time having to go through hoops just to get ignored.

#HBC | ѕoup

And yet here I go again.

On page 14 (40ppp), shortly after we hit 500 posts, Soup starts trying to go full Marshy. It's awful to witness, but in this context it reads as being potentially more understandable? He seems like maybe he's legitimately getting stuck on this Dabuz/Kary with a side of Jdietz thing and just gets totally blinded by it. I think the reason this felt so unsettling in the moment was because it seemed to be such a sharp contrast to the way he had been playing the game earlier (getting into pointless discussions with multiple people, then deciding/agreeing that the discussions are, in fact, pointless, then twiddling his thumbs instead of directing his energy into something productive).

Looking at both forms of play individually, I actually find the early play more disturbing than the latter. But it's the combination of the two that makes it especially troublesome. Soup is just so hyper this game.
Yeah. This is probably the most time I've invested in a game ever. I probably have the highest post count and everything. I got hard on Dabuz because I literally just wanted to end the day to confirm my suspicion, I didn't feel there was need and there were already plenty of people willing to execute him. I had a legitimate thought process behind that and even then the Kary part of it is still warranted as ever. It's like you've never seen me tunnel a scum-read before. What is the pitch perfect soup to you? I'm curious what your headcanon believes of how I play, not only because it would be insightful, but because maybe I'd understand half of the things you post about me.

#HBC | ѕoup

3.) I think at that point soup got pretty much tangled up in his spiderweb of lies, contradictions and inconsistent behavior already and tried to break free with insults and AtE nonsense. I think going after dabuz hardbody was his last resort and with you, marshy and others playing like tools he got away with it unfortunately [this is something I still hold against you btw because there was more than enough reason to lynch soup and you yourself said he was scummy. Idgaf if dabuz was expandable or not, when there's a blatant scumbag around you can't pick out the weakling].
This is why SWFTown is bad. Right here. This paragraph. This is not to you Gheb but this is just the general idiotic mindset that costs town all these games. You tell me I'm inconsistent, lying, and contradicting myself, but in no way do you show the effort to back up your claims and it's like everyone thinks if you say things that sound convicting, They will eventually stick. This is where I come in and say no, **** you and your terrible argument. AtE requires an intention. What's my intention? What's my motive? I'm a scumbag? Wonderful! You got me. Now tell me why my AtE is indicative of a scumbag's behavior. What's my motive for posting so much? You can't answer this saying that I dont' want to die, because I haven't contested this logic and even up front said I want to live. What's your other big reason, hotshot? AtE? You mean the thing that made me the scumbag in the first place? Great! You still need to tell me my intention because this is like playing with circular logic. Meta? That's ****ing peachy. Do tell me how this is a convicting argument and why you're playing a confirmation bias against me. I'm not playing the way you expect me to and suddenly the alarms in your head start going off. I literally don't understand how I'm playing different. I feel as normal as ever and I've gone off on people plenty of other times in many other games.

I have to leave. I don't want to come back here and someone tell me I'm AtEing. Seriously, **** You. Like, honestly. From the bottom of my heart, **** You. This is not a newbie game. This is not a game where we do things on first conclusions, It's D2 with 1000 posts. You better give me more than this ****. So once again, **** You. And Hando this goes out to you too because apparently all I'm saying is AtE when I'm asking questions and trying to get people to out their purpose behind things instead of telling me I already know. This is one of the main reasons why I keep writing this because right now I'm playing on my own conclusions and literally this ****ing day hasn't given me anything. Maybe from DBear but he's obvious town. Jerkus is ****ing around and everyone else just decided to stop playing Mafia.

I'm done for now.

Death Bear

Smash Apprentice
soup, gonna tell ya, i apologize fer the slow reads but inactive as balls games tend to do that.

Now, if ya wanna work with me on jerkus/hando and maybe even kary who i just cant see playing that off D1, then super cool beans lets do this thang.

I totaly open to your bardull read too, but we'll call him of secondary interest.

Death Bear

Smash Apprentice
also of course im town.
saying that is like saying water is blue.
you really think scum would turret dive dabuz like it turns out i last day phase lol ?

Death Bear

Smash Apprentice
You go Rake will get to this later.

I gotcha man, just give me your thoughts whenever you can man :D

Now for this Tangent:

Rake Reads:

Head Reads:
------------------------

Town and Or Town Leans:
----------------

JD-ancingQueen
Soupa-Hated-Playa-This-Game-Apparently
Rom-Anom-nom-Omni
Salt(aka Gheb)
BringSomePain

Nullish and/Or Holy Balls I Wish they Would Post:
-----------------------------------------------------
Master-Of-Not-Posting-And-Keepin-Everything-Locked-In-His-Mind
Bar-None-Dell-Rio
Kary-ing-Dat-D1-Random-Dabuz-Push-On-His-Back (scummish)

Dem Scummers and Or Scum Leans:
----------------------------------------
What-A-Jerkus
Hando-Over-Fist

Death Bear

Smash Apprentice
Rake's Gut Reads:
-----------------------------
(No particular order)

Kary: What the **** is with you and D1, it's like kryptonite to you or something. And balls your Dabuz read made so little sense. Not sure if you were as hot and bothered over it as you kept posting about or if you just randomly chose someone to tunnel.

Mastermind: Almost tempted to scum read you for being hella inactive, your biggest push so far was that confused dabackle with Hando. Expected more.

BSP: Where'd you go ? No but seriously, your thoughts about yesterday post being king would be mucho appreciated. Especially considering how i recall you going balls to the wall pursuing people as king.

JD: I'm worried about you not having J as scum. No but seriously, where's the J scum read? Oh yeah talk to me about why Soup over Jerkus in particular. And why it is you like Jerkus.

Soupa:You help me push i help you push, I'm not going to feel sorry for you for taking so much hate if you aint givin me a reason to keep dat read on ya, as much as i disagree with it(the hate), it shouldn't be stoppin ya from doing your thing. You still feel off to me too but that may be because I'm almost never aligned with you.

Omni: Tell me what about your D1 re-read changed your mind, I know you mentioned a couple things but give me the whole nine yards , or else imma have to suspect ya again.

Gheb:Stop hatin' , i know i'm not the "logical" type all the time, but you ain't exactly sniping the scum either.

Mastermind:Master of not posting more like.

Bardull: Who besides Soupa again ? Take me through Soup read when ya get the time. Is he deadpool Soup ?

Jerkus:Waiting for a push. Waiting for Dat push. Why kary now over yesterday ? What about hando changed ? If you got King, who would ya lay to rest ?

Hando: Soupscum with.....?

Jerkus

Smash Apprentice
And yet here I go again.

Yeah. This is probably the most time I've invested in a game ever. I probably have the highest post count and everything. I got hard on Dabuz because I literally just wanted to end the day to confirm my suspicion, I didn't feel there was need and there were already plenty of people willing to execute him. I had a legitimate thought process behind that and even then the Kary part of it is still warranted as ever. It's like you've never seen me tunnel a scum-read before. What is the pitch perfect soup to you? I'm curious what your headcanon believes of how I play, not only because it would be insightful, but because maybe I'd understand half of the things you post about me.
In my head canon, you're typically much less swingy as town. I've seen you tunnel scum before, sure, but the scum reads you picked for D1 (Kary and Dabuz) seemed to both come out of nowhere, all at once. And you didn't tunnel them; tunneling them would imply that you pressured them and made arguments against them. You didn't do that. You decided to just agree with what had already been said about Kary, saying that you had just been skimming over Kary's posts until suddenly you realized she's probably scum, and you just banged the Dabuz drum over and over again just like everyone else on his wagon did. Generally, I feel like I can follow townSoup's train of thought, even when I disagree with it. In this case, I do agree with you on at least your Kary read, but still don't even really know what it is that specifically triggered you to it, nor have I seen you actually push it by engaging with Kary very much. You just reread posts that you apparently blocked out in your first read and had an epiphany? You basically just went from "No Kary read at all" to "Hm, I guess now that you mention it, she is kind of scummy..." to "Execute someone NOW! No more talking! Dabuz or Kary!" all in the course of, like, a page's worth of posts. It's insane.

But again, this is hard for me to parse, because it's not like this matches the scum meta I have for you either. Your scum meta suggests that, when you get frustrated, you don't get manic, you give up. I don't know how to place manic Soup. All I know is that gut said "that ain't normal" when I saw it.

To be quite honest, the deeper I get into this, the more I just want Mastermind, Hando and Kary to get in here so I can deal with them a bit. Actually, now that I think of it, I think there was one thing I wanted to get to in Hando's last post, but I was distracted by other things.

@DeathBear: You are putting too much emphasis on the push that I've already told you a couple of times may not be coming (it almost certainly isn't at this point; I feel I've made my beef with Soup clear enough in my last few posts and won't feel like making a big wall-case-of-death against him unless something I find in my further rereading pushes me to do so). I think I responded to your wall against me quite sufficiently and you haven't explained what you find so unacceptable about my answers yet, so I'm forced to assume you don't have any real qualms with them. The sooner you can put aside your paranoia and accept that I'm town, the easier this whole process will be.

Death Bear

Smash Apprentice
yeah i'll be hitting that wall later.

i read it once already and have some thoughts but i need to sort some other stuff out in my head first

Jerkus

Smash Apprentice
And not that Omni is concerned with this part of the post at all, I'm putting this out there for the rest of you and all future generations:
I disagree with Jerkus. I think Soup is Scum. Omni is his scum buddy. Soup was his biggest scum read yesterDay, never really pushed it despite that, and now he is still not pushing it, even though he has a gun. His play in the area of the play pin has done a 180 with no explanation.
What? You disagree with me? These are points that I brought up. The only difference is that you're calling full scum on it immediately, where as I'm willing to give Omni the benefit of the doubt while he tries to play judge. I respect the fact that the world can look different when you're the one suddenly in charge of how the Day unfolds. And since we can't kill him toDay anyway, it's not like there's any reason to pursue him. Why he is suddenly specifically against a Soup lynch, I do not know, but there seems to be an intrinsic promise of an explanation for that in Omni's posts saying he'll out his reads when he has stances from everyone else. If he doesn't have a good answer for the flip-flop at that point, then I'll start really worrying. As it is, again, if he and Soup really are scumbuddies, why wouldn't he use this opportunity to distance? Even if he wanted to eventually find a way not to kill Soup, I would think he would at least get into a decent battle with him first.

If Omni is scum, what do you propose we do about that? He's the one pulling the trigger whether we like it or not. If your theory is that Soup and Omni are buddies, then what's your plan? Try to guilt Scumni into shooting ScumSoup even though he doesn't want to and doesn't have to? Try thinking of practical solutions.

If Soup is the person you want shot toDay, that's fine. But what makes you think accusing the gunholder of being Soup's buddy is a good way to make that happen? Omni has no reason to shoot Soup now, because doing so damns him no matter what.

I'd like to know what your opinion is on Mastermind. Just lay it out straight for me, please.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Omni said:
@Mod: Can we get something more specific in regards to what's happening with Kary? Like an estimated time of return or if a replacement is more likely? Indefinite V/LA is a really ****ty thing to deal with because we have nothing to hold Kary to.
From the looks of the thread in the general topic, Kary is V/LA due to him moving. Around after when the thread started, I've been trying to see if I could find a replacement for him. If I don't find one in the next two or three days, I may be opt to modkill him.

Mastermind

RykEEr
Okay, god damn it.

I don't know what Ryker's deal is but it seems like he's completely bailing on me. Between the every-weekend-V/LA's and his long work hours, (not to mention his being in too many games maybe?) I am finding it impossible to even yell at him to keep up his end of the agreement and ****ing keep us in the fight, much less talk to him about the game or tell him things to post.

So I don't know what his deal is and that's why we're at the ugly depth of the nulls right now. In-thread annoyance isn't the only reason I retired to be the voice of reason to Ryker, remember... I'm ****ing busy. School, study, work, all day, every day until sunday, every week. This is why Ryker was supposed to be here, doing his thing, being a good townster. I'm pissed.

But I'll be way more pissed if I let that **** up another game for me. Yeah get your ****in' AtE flags away from me I've got plenty more to say, negroids.

And now I'm steppin' up.

Kary's predicament is what got me to bust. This opens up a whole new, much more valuable avenue than everybody playing Jeopardy with Omni hoping to sweet **** he hits scum and isn't scum himself. Kary is our chance, if we want it, to take back the kill. Two lanes, bubs

I know Omni can get down with this -- forcing people to choose between placing trust in Omni or assuming responsibility for a Kary death. It's legit fascinating. It's ****ing unprecedented in this game.

I don't know what i think about Kary, but I know Ryker thinks he's town, and to hell with everyone else in the town. I have nothing on Kary, and was just going with the flow of what Ryker wanted. But **** that. I'm done riding on his lazy skimmin' lass. No homo.

Still have a busy work weekend, but my sunday and monday should be completely free. Just gimme that time. You've seen what I can do when I buckle my *** down for hours. It'll be worth your goddamn while.

Okay, done with my call to action? Chillin out? Have you unclenched yo' butts? Word.

Questions and challenges were posed of Mastermind. Omni wanted a read on someone that's not-Hando, yeah? You'll have that. You'll have a Kary read too, while I'm at it.

Jerkus wants a Soup read? I'll see what I can do. AtE and flailing? Pf. I've got scissors for that, man, and they cut pretty damn deep. I'll see what's up widdat lil mongo. I'll even give you an interm answer: Town. I gut soup a lot and it hasn't failed me yet.

Not too shabby for a catchupjohns post, yeah? Right? Worth a couple nights in this boudoir I'd say. Damn straight. I ain't been mislynched once yet and I reckon I won't let it happen here. Fetch the whiskey, cuz I"m here to stay.

Requests comin int? Hit me. I can take it. Whatever you want. Anything you got. I'll give it to ya.

First thing's first though bros:

@Hando: Did you believe in Soup/Kary on D1? Do you still believe in Soup/Kary? What is your one scumread other than that duo, either way? What should we do between Kary-kazi and Sheriff Omni?

Mastermind

RykEEr
And don't let me forget the most important thing here:

In honor of my bros Nabe 'n' Marshmallows, I'm lightin' this metaphorical candle. Bold text for legibility from now on.

Mastermind

RykEEr
That halfjoke/halfserious may have been a lil' too out there.

Let's go again; I was talkin' 'bout all you invisible motha****as that be all up in hurr. I could be browsin' on EE in chrome right now, mannnn, you don't know. I could know who you are right now. I probably do. Why wouldn't I?

That loosen your tongues a little?

Mastermind

RykEEr
I've been forgetting my bold. It's cool I'll go to swagfession later.

Omni, yo. Homie.

Sup. Okay, first thing, gimme an awesome gif. Give me the manliest ****ing gif you've got and inspire me (and my muscles) to do great things.

You done that? Aight. So I want to run this town Grove Street. I want it so bad. So bad. But I need to know you a homie, not a busta, gnomesayin? What if I vote to let you do this thing? Would you make one compromise that'd help me read you?

word here's what's up my man. If it comes down to you takin' the shot, just do one thing for me. Write a paragraph or two about why you picked that person. Not askin' for a lot here. Just a six-inch information footlong sub with jalapenos. You do that, I'll know if we're homies. How's that sound?

And while I've got your ear, what do youth think? Sheriff Omni all day forever, or let town decide whether to share a Kary modkill/let you play lone ranger? I know you love bein' the big guy, but I know you also love information. Only thing town Omni loves more is two scumflips in one Day, eh bub?

Mastermind

RykEEr
Soup! Hi, Soup. I didn't even mean to peek this time, I was just checkin' dgames after loggin' back into EE to ****post elsewhere and there you were.

What do you think of how things went with Mastermind and Hando on D1? The case, the mistakes, and the amended case after they were pointed out? How will that affect your play if you survive D2?

I'd love to hear this before anything else.

BSP

Smash Legend
I'm in the process of reading everything right now. I'm in the 300s

Omni, would you consider executing Kary?

#HBC | ѕoup

Might play some mafia later after I get some food. Not right now for certain.

BSP

Smash Legend
No, Omni will somehow manage to squeeze something he doesn't want to hear out of any post I make. Right now the only way I can see to make myself useful is to bring new people into the spotlight. For example: I'm extremely annoyed by Bardull, I think the way he played Day 1 was liable *and* scummy and the way he's buddying BSP is odd.

Anybody agree?

I disagree. If anything, I felt a town lean on Bardull after taking another look at his early game interactions. I don't think scumBardull would put himself in the center of attention like he did earlier with his conversation with Soup about who should be King and what not. I'd expect scumBardull to be more reserved.

Which brings me to my stance on him right now:

Bardull: After looking at your early game play, I initially started giving you a town lean. I don't think that you'd do something to place yourself in the center of attention so fast as scum (see: your conversations with Soup over who should be King and who deserved it). As scum, I'd expect you to sit back more.

You've been absent from the game for a bit, and I think you're a bit behind with some of the things you've said recently. Regardless, from your earlier play, I'm not getting a scum lean from you. I'm going with a town lean for now.

are you people crazy?

i'll give my reads last; not for you dissect and then establish your own. as far as i know, im the only one that's completely caught up on the events that surrounding Dabuz/Marshy and how their flips affect toDay's decisions based off yesterDay's events

you dont need nothing from me until i've established every else's stance on the game thus far.

LEGIT QUESTION: how many of you actually did the reread of yesterDay's events after Dabuz/Marshy flipped town?
Yes, I just finished a reread. Even though NH flipped town, I still think that his play wasn't too great. This is probably a lack of meta on him from my part, but I wouldn't have given him a town lean from D1.

before we start, my read wasn't as solid as yours. i thought he smelled a bit, but it was nothing that i'd lynch anyone over. a FoS IGMEOY (which i did both). can you expound more on the tangled up contradictions and lies? i assume you're referring to Soup's back and forth with Kary/Bardull with a side of Jerkus/Jdietz?
Are you sure about the underlined? I specifically remember you saying at some point in D1 that you wanted Soup or Dabuz dead, and you'd cry if it was anyone else.

No questions, BSP. Give me your stances.

Jdietz: I'm giving him a town lean. I liked the points he brought against Kary and Soup on D1, and he was actually willing to make cases to show why and how he got his thoughts. I see his play so far as pro-town, and I'm not seeing anything suspicious.

Kary: scum, and I'm fine with him going, V/LA or not. The connections from D1 are still there, and the points made against the slot still stand. The thing that riles me up the most about Kary was the incident regarding his "list of people to needlessly antagonize", and how he repeatedly refused to out it. I just don't understand why, as town, this is a bad thing to out. I'm seeing the fact that he refused to out it for so long as a means of avoiding commitment to any pushes/investigations, and it has already been pointed out how non committal he has been. His flip would be useful for me for either result.

Soup: Good Lord, Soup has been all over the place this game. I really shouldn't have a null at this point, but he's going to be the one. He could go either way for me. I didn't like his play at the start of D1 with his oversights and such, and that's what eventually led to me making a case on him and such. I felt that Jdietz' posts on him were especially applicable.

However, he definitely started improving towards the end of the day with his play, and he began to pursue things. The problem is when he started doing this, and I keep feeling that he turned on the gas when it looked like he was going to get executed. I'm not sure if this is indicative of alignment though: on one hand, it's good that he didn't give up and just stop playing. On the other hand, he could've just been trying to save himself.

And then there's the fact that he was pushing for the end of yesterDay so hard as well. Ending the day fast is generally anti-town. It could be argued that we had enough on the table to end it (and we did), but, a lynch wasn't necessary to keep going in the game and develop reads. I made note of this in a post saying that I didn't think Dabuz's flip was necessary to pursue many things.

I want to see Kary's flip before I lean one way or the other on Soup. Yes, he has improved and he has acknowledged his mistakes, but that doesn't just erase the fact that there's some suspicion in them.

Death Bear - From what I've seen, DB hasn't had a problem questioning anybody, and I'm not getting any scum vibes from his play. Off the top of my head, I know that's he's pushed Kary, myself, and Jerkus for information at different times, and I could probably go back and take a look to find more instances of this. Give him a town lean for now.

Omni - you're a slight scum lean for me, honestly. I know you're all for lynching liabilities quickly, but you just sat on Dabuz's lynch all of D1 even while you had Soup as a scum lean (yes, I know you explained yourself, but I'm just saying I still find it odd). It's also odd that now, you're not so sure on seeing Soup go. I would like to hear what changed your mind, as well as an execution pool for toDay if you don't mind.

I also want to know if you have any objections to Kary going toDay.

Gheb - I think that most of the concerns he posts are legitimate, and that he does have the town's best intent in mind. He could probably do a little better in pulling things up to illustrate his thoughts, but I'm not getting any scum feelings from Gheb.

Hando - I can def. agree that Hando has been skating by for the most part, and I want to see more from him. I wouldn't mind seeing him go, but not yet; I think Kary is a much better choice.

Jerkus - I liked how Jerkus tried to fight the Dabuz lynch as well. However, I can't let everyone who went against get by on that alone. Even so, during my reread, I didn't see anything that made me start to lean on Jerkus being scum. I can go with a town lean for now, as there are others I'm more worried about.

Mastermind - not going to give him a town lean just yet. I've liked his catchup posts, but I'm still....eh. I'm not going to lie, I need to look harder into MM. The problem is that I've got 1 flip I really want to see, and then I want to base my thoughts around that. MM doesn't need to be executed toDay, that's for sure though.

IMO, everyone should be able to give some stances at this point. That's something I'd like to see from everyone remaining if you haven't done it already.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I disagree. If anything, I felt a town lean on Bardull after taking another look at his early game interactions. I don't think scumBardull would put himself in the center of attention like he did earlier with his conversation with Soup about who should be King and what not. I'd expect scumBardull to be more reserved.

Which brings me to my stance on him right now:

Bardull: After looking at your early game play, I initially started giving you a town lean. I don't think that you'd do something to place yourself in the center of attention so fast as scum (see: your conversations with Soup over who should be King and who deserved it). As scum, I'd expect you to sit back more.

You've been absent from the game for a bit, and I think you're a bit behind with some of the things you've said recently. Regardless, from your earlier play, I'm not getting a scum lean from you. I'm going with a town lean for now.
Didn't I claim day vig as scum early on in BaM/PB mafia? Isn't that the same as me "placing myself in the center of attention"?

Top Bottom