• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth's Grab Release Combo's *Still adding*

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
This was against my usual wario enemy who DIs to survive my fresh forward smash tippers at 130% (final damage) from the middle of battlefield out of a grab release.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I find this to be a very helpful thread

(Hi mizu, i see where u've gon now from the ROB boards :p. U might see me here more often as well haha).

Will this also cover options for when platforms are moving vertically (Like on frigate 1st state or the 2nd section of Rainbow cruise).

I also think a chain grab thread would be nice :p.

ZeroL

Smash Apprentice
Will this also cover options for when platforms are moving vertically (Like on frigate 1st state or the 2nd section of Rainbow cruise).
This would be a nice addition imo, it's almost the same as with horizontal moving platforms but only this will have less options I think.

Saybr

Smash Rookie
Aren't there ANY grab releases on Snake? I realize that MU is supposed to be near even, but I always seem to get my but kicked and some new tricks would be nice...

salsa~

Smash Cadet
also on wario, under a platform u can hit the upb weak hit and they can't punish it if they have like 90+%

EDIT: unless they have a tire near/in their hands.

Saybr

Smash Rookie
snake is too tall to be GRed in the air
Hmm...I see. I have managed to get the ground grab release into a dolphin slash a few times, but based on what I'm hearing, that must not be guaranteed. Perhaps the Snake I was playing just wasn't quick enough.

pulse131

Smash Ace
^
what he said. but there should be a struggle section, at least just against snake, diddy, etc.

diegot143

Smash Cadet
Hmm...I see. I have managed to get the ground grab release into a dolphin slash a few times, but based on what I'm hearing, that must not be guaranteed. Perhaps the Snake I was playing just wasn't quick enough.
correct me if im wrong but snake got in the air bc he was struggling..... by the way this stuff is helpful thanks kadaj

LooftWaffles

Smash Journeyman
How do you do a buffered dash
Timing is pretty tight, you need to practice it.

Best way is to dash+c-stick up, if you execute it during the buffer window, it comes out as a dash attack. If youre late, it becomes an upsmash. When youve got the timing down remove the cstick input, but make sure not to hold the control stick, or you will walk instead of dash.

ShadowMarth-JTW

Smash Rookie
I know this thread is dead but I have a grab release thaat works that is not listed.
On Smashville's platform you can grab release to stutter step Fsmash tipper on Pikachu. The stutter step needs to be almost immediate. I say this cause for those who dont know you can delay it a bit to stutter step farther.

Top Bottom