• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth Discussion Thread

Okysho

Smash Ace
lol nice one! I should have thought of that!

As for Celice, I think he's just another one of those blue-haired lords standing in Marth's shadow. The only reason their hair is blue in the first place is because Marth's was in the first game. He's the one that started that trend as the first FE lord.

Still only two entries to the tourney! Come on people!!

hm... maybe it would be better if I just advertised more? considering that I've gotten responses from all the regulars here...

Suggestions?

alchfilosofer

Smash Ace
Starry Might;4189924 ...now said:
THERE'S[/B] a truly effeminate Lord (look at his hair, for gosh sakes!)! :laugh:

(No offense to Celice or anyone who is a fan of him.)
nah, true but he has an GOOD excuse... his mother has Pink/Purple hair (but still a nice woman) and can be considerated as the living definition of feminine . And consider Celice lucky because he could eredate more from his mother than from his father :p.

Okysho

Smash Ace
Difficulties? What kind of difficulties?

* For those who don't know:

Link to the Defenders of Akanea page is on the first post. After that there is a page called "Tournament registration" try that. If it doesn't work, post it in the Defenders of Akanea Forums and I'll try and fix the page. But it should work...

Also, I got the ok from CO18! We're officially allies with K.I.N.G.S.!!

Starry Might

Smash Journeyman
nah, true but he has an GOOD excuse... his mother has Pink/Purple hair (but still a nice woman) and can be considerated as the living definition of feminine . And consider Celice lucky because he could eredate more from his mother than from his father :p.
Ha-ha. :p ;)

Who's his mother, exactly? :)

Anyhow, I think I'll wrap this post up with another one of my screenshots.

No, Little Mac didn't punch him. :laugh: ;)

Okysho

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure Dierdre's class is a shaman isn't it? I'm a little more caught up in FE3 book 2 right now (It's soooo hard compared to book 1!), but I've made it to about ch 4 or so (which is surprisingly almost halfway through the game the levels are SOOOOOO long) but I remember her being shaman class.

alchfilosofer

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure Dierdre's class is a shaman isn't it? I'm a little more caught up in FE3 book 2 right now (It's soooo hard compared to book 1!), but I've made it to about ch 4 or so (which is surprisingly almost halfway through the game the levels are SOOOOOO long) but I remember her being shaman class.
sorry i forget the name of the promotion of cleric (which is shaman).

C-Dizzle

Smash Apprentice
HEY i signed up, im PHYCHED. But..... when is the tourney.

i am ashamed to say is, i have no GC controller to use for the next week. and i CAN NOT use a Wii mote. So ..... yeah ....

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
HEY i signed up, im PHYCHED. But..... when is the tourney.

i am ashamed to say is, i have no GC controller to use for the next week. and i CAN NOT use a Wii mote. So ..... yeah ....
haha the wii-mote. It's a pain in the butt.

I've actually gotten use to the Wii-mote and nunchuk controls, but it kinda hinders my skills cause it's a method that I'm not completely use to. It's like learning how to play basic Melee again.

C-Dizzle

Smash Apprentice
well... I was going to have it this weekend, but I'm thinking of postponing it since there's only three people signed up and registration closes thursday... so maybe it'll be the first weekend in April...
well that sounds good, i will have my GC controller found by then ALSO

SDZ i dont think having to learn to play all over again is good for a tourneyment XD

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
hmm I missed a few Marth snapshots apparently

Seriously, who forces a Prince to carry Wario's Bike?

This pretty much sums up how me and a good friend of mine act sometimes. (My friend being the one with the spice curry)

Okysho

Smash Ace
I personally wish they gave Fire Emblem more respect in Smash bros. There isn't much about it in the game...

I also wish there was a better Fire Emblem stage... I mean, castle siege is good and all, but they could have done better or given them two stages... I mean... There are 11 freaking games! Show them some more respect don't you think?

discuss!

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
Well Castle Siege technically has 3 stages.

But yea, I see where you're going with that. Would be awesome if there was a Fire Emblem Boss character in the SSE...

GenG

Smash Lord
Even with 11 games FE isn't as popular as many other franchises, so such an amazing stage as the Castle Siege, the best orchestrated piece of music in the game and two full playable characters are somewhat enough. My only complain is that there are few trophies and most of them are from PoR and RD.

PD: The lack of any reference to Genealogy of Holy War is simply insulting, no music nor a mere sticker...

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
There's also a lack of a Roy trophy...I mean Mewtwo got one, why didn't Roy get a trophy :/

I think the range of trophies lack because only 3 games were ever introduced outside of Japan. PoR and RD pretty much got FE off the ground and most well-known world-wide.

alchfilosofer

Smash Ace
There's also a lack of a Roy trophy...I mean Mewtwo got one, why didn't Roy get a trophy :/

I think the range of trophies lack because only 3 games were ever introduced outside of Japan. PoR and RD pretty much got FE off the ground and most well-known world-wide.
3 games, that's wrong. 4 FE games were released in America, 7, 8, 9 and 10.

also it sucks to only have few FE trophies and NO Roy trophy, i mean at least have 1 trophy of the lords of FE.

Worldkaos

Smash Cadet
Well, I'm sorry to say but I had no clue that there was a tournament happening. I just signed up for it though. Also, is anyone up for a couple skirmishes within the next hour or so?

Starry Might

Smash Journeyman
Deirdre/Diadora (an promoted cleric whit POWERFUL light magic)

here a image:
http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs9/i/2006/029/7/c/Sigurd_and_Diadora___FE_4_by_Autumn_Sacura.jpg
Cool Fanart!

hmm I missed a few Marth snapshots apparently

Seriously, who forces a Prince to carry Wario's Bike?

This pretty much sums up how me and a good friend of mine act sometimes. (My friend being the one with the spice curry)
I've seen the bike one before, but not the other one. :laugh:

GenG

Smash Lord
The manga wasn't two volumes... I think I've seen up to volume 7 at ebay.

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
Hey Okysho, idk if you got a response to that question you ask on how you get the Fire Emblem Medley.

Just hope the CD drops while you're fighting. I just got the Medley today (which is actually called Shadow Dragon Medley)

alchfilosofer

Smash Ace
They also need to re-start the Fire Emblem project which covers both anime and Manga, cuz both rocked and should be revived
really? any proof (no offense but whit no proof i can't get to exited).

Also the manga has 7 volumes but only 2 were fan-subbed (and i couldn't find the original vercion).

alchfilosofer

Smash Ace
aw... ****... well... I've got the two translated volumes...

Still... I think they should revive those projects... I'm not quite sure of what you mean Alch, proof of what?
sorry, i didn't read too carefully an tough you say: FE1/3/11 are going have continuations of the anime/manga, like a fact. sorry but anyway let's hope the anime/manga continuations to exist.

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
maybe dbz or naruto will **** it though cuz its so popular and japnese

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
Pokemon is one of those eternal animes lol

And last I checked it's still popular in Japan (moreso then outside)

Anyway I'm going to be in a tournament today :3
So wish me luck ^^ (I'm going to be so annoyed by the end of it I swear from all the reallly...REALLY nerdy/have no lives people)

peNNy

Smash Cadet
Haha, Pokemon ftw... but not the anime - the GAME ;o

The Anime sucks.. too much "story", to less fights Ò.Ó

And ist kinda Yugioh... they can Attack a hundred times in a row, duh !

Top Bottom