• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth Discussion Thread

C-Dizzle

Smash Apprentice
Can we rename this thread to Pretty Marth Picture Fun Time Thread.

This will reduce the amount of confusion I get clicking the thread.
Few points here.

1- Only about 2 of our like 45 pages have pics on them
2- Is this the only page you looked at
3- Your not discussing.

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
*sniffles* Ike~ ;-;

Okysho, should go and beat up some Diddy Kongs, cause I HATE them a lot! (And I'll never understand how he's top tier at all)

And my FC is to the left in the mini profile box thingy. My Marth skills are sluggish so please forgive me if there aren't any amazing moves.

Okysho

Smash Ace
lol sorry about that... I used Ike because him and Marth are similar (yet so different :D) Diddy Kong would be too out of place...

Just so you know, you don't have to use Marth. I'd actually prefer it if you didn't because then I wouldn't know what you are going to do next.

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
They're only similiar in series lol that's all they have which is great, cause we don't have to worry about "clone debates".

At least, there's no crazy conflicts going on like it is at the Ike forums. It's really ugly over there.

and if there's no character limit rules, then I feel a little better... I think

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
i wish marth wasnt that popular lol
i like being the odd one out but i love marth :p and noobs are really annoiyng. Especialy trolls! *COUGHHIPPOCHINFATCOUGH*

Okysho

Smash Ace
Updates update updates!!

I've finally put together the first Defenders of Akanea tournament! There's a bunch of details about it on the website, sign-up in there also!! Everyone get in there and fight to your hardest! There's some additional information in our private forums, so look there if there's something you can't find. And if you can't find it there, let me know and I'll add the extra content!!

Starry Might, C-dizzle, DoodX I've got your sigs done! and they've either been PMed to you or are being PMed to you! Since you're all top-notch ranks, you're on the Defender's council page on the site too! Be proud!

Looking forward to the tournament!! Sign up!! sign up!!

Okysho out!!

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
lol, silentdrifterz dont post in the ike forums, keep yourself away from those noobs. :( You're safer here. =)
and apparently a sexist bunch too...

Most of them are coming from the Blood-4-Blood Ike guild. (Why is there two ike guilds, I don't know). Don't EVER go and check in out that one. It's rather filthy in there.

Ndot

Smash Journeyman
Iirc, there are actually 4 guilds now, rofl, but one of the threads got closed lol. But yea, its so bad in the Ike forums, I'm ashamed to be using Ike as a main along with Marth. I stopped posting in the Ike forums awhile ago when all these noobs started to come in. lol......I like this place much better.

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
Iirc, there are actually 4 guilds now, rofl, but one of the threads got closed lol. But yea, its so bad in the Ike forums, I'm ashamed to be using Ike as a main along with Marth. I stopped posting in the Ike forums awhile ago when all these noobs started to come in. lol......I like this place much better.
Don't be ashamed to be using Ike because of how cruddy the Ike Forums has been getting. I'm sure if Ike was a real guy he'd be looking down on how terrible his own forum has gotten.

...mmm now I'm inspired to draw something with Marth and Ike...

A Prince and his Soldier, battling noobs till the ends of time XD

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
ugh i think I'm done over there. They find it funny a girl's using Ike. If I stay there any longer the stupidity is going to start to grow on me.

*sighs* I hope after a couple of months of Brawl being out, there won't be so much of a clutter.

...and why is Marth's hair so hard for me to draw? = = Marth, your hair is so simple that...it's frustrating XD

Starry Might

Smash Journeyman
I AGREE. Marth is definatly a boy. I mean i cant even THNIK how he looks like a girl. His hair isnt long, its just cool and blue. I think there jealous that all FE charaters have cool hair.
Ha-ha, I do think that he could probably use a little trim, though.

Not to mention he has the "first main hero" of Fire emblem under his belt.

And I was trying to figure out the word to describe Marth, but Starry Might said it for me. He's a just a pretty boy, most definitely not a girl.

Heck most prince look a bit elegant and pretty anyway, so Marth shouldn't be any different (except he can kick all them Prince's arse anyday cause he's that x times more awesome)
Yup!

Check out some of these nice shots Okysho got!! ^_^

An awesome shot of Marth finishing his shield breaker!

Sorry Ike... kinda used you as a punching bag...

When this happens... you know death approaches...

It looks something like this...

then this...

this...

and then finally this...

Ow ****...

Marth vs Ike, both in ready position!

Forward smash in mid strike!

My castle *****!

Ow... that's really... really... REALLY gotta hurt! I mean... by a sword! Ike is knocked out of the gene pool...

To honour the fallen dead... or those whom will not have children at least...

the 4th strike of the dancing blade! Yay!!!

This one is just awesome...

Hey can I get your friend codes girls? I'm wanna see how you two fare in a fight.

Also, tournament stuff is on it's way!! slowly, but surly it's coming! I'm working on the rules and the organization of the matches!!

C-dizzle can I get your FC too?
Your images are busted! :(

EDIT: I dunno what my Friend Code is, 'cause I haven't ever played it online! Sorry.

Can we rename this thread to Pretty Marth Picture Fun Time Thread.

This will reduce the amount of confusion I get clicking the thread.
:laugh:

Updates update updates!!

I've finally put together the first Defenders of Akanea tournament! There's a bunch of details about it on the website, sign-up in there also!! Everyone get in there and fight to your hardest! There's some additional information in our private forums, so look there if there's something you can't find. And if you can't find it there, let me know and I'll add the extra content!!

Starry Might, C-dizzle, DoodX I've got your sigs done! and they've either been PMed to you or are being PMed to you! Since you're all top-notch ranks, you're on the Defender's council page on the site too! Be proud!

Looking forward to the tournament!! Sign up!! sign up!!

Okysho out!!
I dunno if I'll enter the Tournament, since I'm more of a casual player. (*SHRUGS*) I'm very sorry... :( (EDIT #2: That said, the casual one, if you ever get around to doing it, might interest me! Please don't be too rough on me if I do it, though.)

Thank you very much for the banner, though!

More pictures, anyone? These aren't "Brawl" screencaps, though, they're some neat artwork I've found! :grin:

Official anime art. I found this long ago.
(Originally found here: http://fireemblem.shinranet.com/index.php?sitio=feova/feova)

http://www.animepaper.net/gallery/wallpapers/Fire-Emblem/item3768/
^- I stumbled across this really nice pic long ago on Google (I think), but I had a heck of a time finding it again! Luckily, I was able to find it at the site in its filename (I saved it along with the other pics in this topic.) Apparently, it's a custom one.

While trying to find the aforementioned pic on Google for this post, I came across this one:

Apparently, it's on the same site as the first one. (LOL at Marth's expression, BTW.)

Oh, and I'm sorry to hear that the Ike forum has descended into a sea of sludge. Too bad, 'cause even though I prefer Marth, I think Ike's pretty cool in his own way, too (I don't use him myself, but my Dad likes playing as him).

Bug

Smash Rookie
Few points here.

1- Only about 2 of our like 45 pages have pics on them
2- Is this the only page you looked at
3- Your not discussing.
Should you always use the full dancing blade combo if there is the potential to DI out? Or perhaps cut it short and do something else?

Discuss.

T-major

Smash Champion
oh, Okysho! a few things.

one, you know that guy in the Fire Emblem Anime that sounds like Link? is that Kain? because I looked it up, and it IS the same voice actor. :O

and second... where the hell is my picture!? D:<

Okysho

Smash Ace
Alright I did it... I don't know how, but I did it. I beat FE 3 book 1 AGAIN just to take screenshots and prove Marth is NOT GAY!! I have to say the battle with Medeus was epic this time around. Oguma only did about 8 damage, Gordon almost died and did 6, Doga only did 3 then Marth did a crazy 30 damage and wiped him out! YAY!!

Anyways, I'd first like to start off by saying NONE OF THESE IMAGES ARE MODDED!! Source of my patch: http://forums.grandbell.net/index.php/topic,126.html beat the game yourself and tell me you don't believe me.

Linked from: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=6

In sequential order from Beating Medeus: This is the WHOLE CUTSCENE before the end of book 1

The next images are taken from the personal records of the character's endings

There's also a portion at the beginning of book 2 saying that Marth and Sheeda are egnaged to be married (or are already married I can't remember) I'll take a screenshot of that (using the same translation patch) when I start book 2

IN YOUR FACES NON BELIEVERS!! MARTH IS STRAIGHT!!!!

alchfilosofer

Smash Ace
Okysho said:
There's also a portion at the beginning of book 2 saying that Marth and Sheeda are egnaged to be married (or are already married I can't remember) I'll take a screenshot of that (using the same translation patch) when I start book 2

IN YOUR FACES NON BELIEVERS!! MARTH IS STRAIGHT!!!!
I think we all knew it already, i mean in his wikipedia page it says he's in love whit sheda and he's married whit her, his FE oficial profile also says that. And don't forget sigurd (the lord of FE4) is similar to anry, and uses a VERY similar falmichion (and only descendants of anri can use it), and for that there are chances of sigurd being the descendant of Marth Lowell (and that means sheda and marth had children). Hell i even found an hentai pic of him whit sheeda (and for simple reasons i can't post it, if you want it use private message)

But anyway more proof always help to give an STFU to ******* marth haters. and awesome job for finish FE3 book 1, if could find an parch version earlier, i may had beat it already (but i did beat to the chapter 7 of book 1) but for the announcement of the remake i erased my file and rater wait for FE11...

Starry Might

Smash Journeyman
And don't forget sigurd (the lord of FE4) is similar to anry, and uses a VERY similar falmichion (and only descendants of anri can use it), and for that there are chances of sigurd being the descendant of Marth Lowell (and that means sheda and marth had children).
I dunno about that, simply because "FE4" takes place in a whole new continent. :ohwell:

Anyway, thanks for the screens, Okysho! Is the previous person's dialog SUPPOSED to linger when a second person is talking in that game, though? That just seemed weird.

P.S. - Link's voice actor (I assume you mean Nobiyuki[sp?] What's-His-Name) voiced Abel in the (Japanese version, I also presume) anime? Cool. :)

Okysho

Smash Ace
yeah what happens is that after one character speaks and the other starts, the text from the previous speaker stays on screen until it's replaced by more text by that character or another character...

We have two participants in the tournament! (1 of them being myself) come on people!! 6 days to sign up!!

C-Dizzle

Smash Apprentice
yeah what happens is that after one character speaks and the other starts, the text from the previous speaker stays on screen until it's replaced by more text by that character or another character...

We have two participants in the tournament! (1 of them being myself) come on people!! 6 days to sign up!!

Thank you so much for the Rank Up, i have never felt so alive!

Also i would love to be in the tourney but my connection is terrible. Like even lag with my next door neighbor, it saddens me beyond reason.

Just tell me what to do, SIGN up or not, cuz my match might be invalid with the lag.

Again thanks!

Okysho

Smash Ace
Your welcome! I'm just sorry it took so long. Whether you choose to sign up or not is your own choice, I won't force you, I'm just trying to get it going. It'll be disappointing if the Defender's of Akanea's first tournament is a real flop...

C-Dizzle

Smash Apprentice
Your welcome! I'm just sorry it took so long. Whether you choose to sign up or not is your own choice, I won't force you, I'm just trying to get it going. It'll be disappointing if the Defender's of Akanea's first tournament is a real flop...
OH NO, i would love to join, i just think i might slow down the operation, again thanks!

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
I had a good Marth run tonight. Trying to get back to using the graceful Prince again.

My friend who was playing as Link kept getting so annoyed with me cause I was lucky with getting the Ats, Pokeballs, and Smash Balls (My usual standards) and getting all the kills. So I shut them off to have a duel to prove I could stand on my own.

It ended very well with a victory and I got some aerial work done with Marth in the process so it was a good learning experience.

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
wait a second... is sacred stones fe 8 or 4??
why do i think fe 7 is the best?:p
btw i cant join tourney cuz no brawl in the eu:(
why sakurai!
u gotta wait till i get it, can my friends sign for it even if they dont play marth or ike? if so,wait 2-3 weeks instead of 2 months until one of them gets it.lol i dont think his house will ever be empty wen he gets it. tourney every day :)

T-major

Smash Champion
sup dawgs.

good news. it looks like you guys can expect an alliance with K.I.N.G.S.! :D

Okysho, you might want to get a hold of CO18; so you can make everything official.

Okysho

Smash Ace
k thanks T-maj! I'll do that right away!

DoodX Sacred stones is Fire Emblem 8. Fire Emblem 4 is called the holy war or (seisen no Keifu) Don't worry about not being able to participate in the comming tournament. I'm sure there'll be others!

Starry Might

Smash Journeyman
Mmm-hmm.

I come with new snapshots.

Marth in Space!

I've seen all of these (except the Ike and Marth SSE one) on the online "Brawl" picture converter site. Great pics! :grin:

Earlier, alchfilosofer mentioned Sigurd (one of the heroes of "FE4"). I'd just like to say that his son Celice...

...now, THERE'S a truly effeminate Lord (look at his hair, for gosh sakes!)! :laugh:

(No offense to Celice or anyone who is a fan of him.)

Anyhow, to wrap this post up:

Happy (belated) Easter, everyone!

Top Bottom