• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth Discussion Thread

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
*gasps* Wolt! :3

Nice to see you here and welcome! The Website is kinda new, so it'll take some time before things start to pick up there.

We should spar again sometime ^^

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
lol wolt from fe 7
welcome

btw i dont think i will be able to join any tourney because i tried to play someone from texas and it was crazy slow. i tried to jump and i jumped like 6 seconds later. maybe it was because texas is on other side of the world. lets hope it doesnt lag so much wen trying to play with u guys:/

AuraMarth

Smash Apprentice
I just can't get the signatures to show...I know I follow the image limit and use [IM G] [/IMG] tags what am I doing wrong?

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Thanks guys. Yes I know it's been a while SDZ, we definitely should fight again soon. Is there anyone else who would like to add me? With Ike and Marth being my mains, I have Lucario, Mario, and Luigi as secondaries. What are everyone elses secondaries?

Worldkaos

Smash Cadet
Thanks guys. Yes I know it's been a while SDZ, we definitely should fight again soon. Is there anyone else who would like to add me? With Ike and Marth being my mains, I have Lucario, Mario, and Luigi as secondaries. What are everyone elses secondaries?
I'd like to add you Wolt if that's cool. I'm also in the Deus de Animus (though not very active, my Ike sucks IMO) and my other characters are Shiek, Wolf, and Pit. Also, is anyone else's Brawl Wi-fi down today? I'm getting like four different error codes every time I try to get online. :ohwell:

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Sounds great guys, with the timezone thing though, I'll have to get on pretty early, especially if SDZ lives in Florida.

lilaznkitty

Smash Cadet
Sereitei, Soul Society >.< (Danville Cali)
I think at the end of book 2 he marries Sheeda if someone hasnt said it yet. Sorry I just read the first page and not the other 50....pages.......but still.....Anyways Id love to join the Defenders of Akanea too!
Btw I dont think Marth is gay at all in fact he's kinda cute!!!!

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
...I think I'm done for tonight. Too much lag was starting to piss me off.

...um secondaries... Well I kinda alternate between Ike and Marth, so I can't really say who I would make secondary.

I do occasionally use Lucas, Pit, Pokemon Trainer, Metaknight, Olimar and Toon Link.

Worldkaos

Smash Cadet
What was with the random spurts of awesomeness mixed in with the terrible lag? Whatever, I did LOL hard at my death by the boat though, I didn't even know that could happen. Wolt, I'm available to play a lot. I have tons of free time when I'm not studying for my two remaining finals if you want to have any battles.

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
That was AWESOME XD! And yea you can die from being mulled over by the boat if you're not careful.

i think I'll start a schedule. I'll probably get on Brawl Saturday and Wednesday nights if anyone wants to do a free for all from here on. Time, will be whenever I can find it lol, which shouldn't be a problem as the semester's over for me.

Worldkaos

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I did not know that. I never play on that level anymore. I thought it was ok at first, then I got hit by three bombs, back to back :( went from 0% to insta KO. I was so pissed and took the map off my rotation. Anyway, hopefully it won't lag to bad during the upcoming matches and Saturday night ones I should be able to make. I'm not too sure about my summer schedule for Wednesday nights though.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Seems like I missed some good stuff. Sorry about that, I had things to take care of and I just couldn't get around to it I guess... I'm gonna add you Worldkaos, but be prepared for me to suck a little bit, as I'm really out of practice for not having played for about a week.

Worldkaos

Smash Cadet
From what I gathered around Deus de Animus, you're probably on par with Betaz right Wolt? If so, I doubt you'll suck, Betaz slaughtered me when we fought. Though that was like a month ago so hopefully I've gotten somewhat better XD

Starry Might

Smash Journeyman
DA DA DA DA DA DAAAAAAAAA

*party ball opens spewing food everywhere*
:laugh:

Well, gee, would you look at that, it's in Castle Siege! How appropriate! :chuckle:

(Image Credit: The Dojo)

I think at the end of book 2 he marries Sheeda if someone hasnt said it yet. Sorry I just read the first page and not the other 50....pages.......but still.....Anyways Id love to join the Defenders of Akanea too!
Hey there, I saw you in the "What's Your Marth Color?" topic.

I'd like to see you come aboard, too! :)

Btw I dont think Marth is gay at all in fact he's kinda cute!!!!
WORD, SISTER.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
From what I gathered around Deus de Animus, you're probably on par with Betaz right Wolt? If so, I doubt you'll suck, Betaz slaughtered me when we fought. Though that was like a month ago so hopefully I've gotten somewhat better XD
Betaz and I go either way when we play our matches, we haven't been able to determine who of us is better. Although he did kill me last night, as for the aforementioned haven't played in awhile, but I got back into things and I'm back to my usual skill for the most part, I guess. Too bad wifi is sucking right now though.

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
main:marth ofc
lol my secondaries are ike and didy(almost as good as my marth:))
my cuzin can put some matches in youtube if u like

jmanup85

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jmanup85
3DS FC
1633-4569-8126
WorldKaos where did you get those sigs ive been looking all over for them but i cant find them

Worldkaos

Smash Cadet
I just lurked till I saw them in different people's signatures then saved them to my computer sent them to my photobucket and then put them in my own signature.

jmanup85

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jmanup85
3DS FC
1633-4569-8126
wow how come i didnt think of that...thanks and i guess i should find luigi and falco ones now since you already provided me with marth thanks man i appreciate it:chuckle:

edit: incase anyone wants to know SilentDrifterZ made these you can just look him up and find his thread which is how i found luigi and falco

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
XD aw shucks.

I should REALLY make that Wolf version. He's the only one I haven't made yet, but I'm on the laptop that lacks the blueprint for it.

If you click the Persona 3 sig it'll take you guys directly to my sig shop...which is currently closed, but has those icons.

Worldkaos

Smash Cadet
I don't even know what's going on with it. >_> I thought SNBM and SDZ were going to do a match and then I'd fight the winner, but I don't know if that's correct. Also, the last time me and SDZ played, the lag was uber crazy. I'm talking 3 minute matches lasting twice as long at the least >.< Anyway, I'm finished with finals so I'm free for the next week or so before my vacation.

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
my cuzins are joining a tourney which is their first online tourney and especialy in europe
my exams start in 2 days :/ so i wont be in alot
anyway did your tournament finish?

Okysho

Smash Ace
No I don't think anything like that has happened quite yet. I'll reeeeeaally have to start up a DoA thread though when I get the time... I've still got two projects to finish. then make my costume for an upcomming con.

estebanchaidez

Smash Rookie
Hi. I thought I should join this thread because it's a Marth discussion thread, and I know a lot about Marth. I got some downloadable stuff too. ^_^ But I will only keep posting if it's alright with you guys. Also, I have read some of the later parts of this thread, like about page 56 and on. Skimming through parts though. XP

I guess I should prove that I know a few things about Marth:
I know there's a TCG, 2 Episode Anime, 12 Mangas made by Maki Hakoda, some Stamps that I still can't find many images of, of course the 2 part video game(FE1/FE3), the artbook that was also made by Maki Hakoda, and to finish it off, a little info: Marth's PARENT'S names are Cornellius(Dad) and Lysa(Mom).

Top Bottom