• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth Discussion Thread

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
lol. Oops, my bad I didn't realize since... I've never seen a picture of you or anything...

As for the seperate page, there will be both a members section and a forum (freewebs is great!!) and registration, a page for alliances, torney details, but it's not all set up yet... also, there's the curiously placed knight at the top of the page as a default section of the layout... I hope you'll just excuse it since I don't know how the hell to get rid of it...
mmm Freewebs...free, simple and random icons XD

And I did post a photo of me up...when i talking about my hair being like Marth's lol, oh but it was probably a bad photo. The angle of it made me look wide <<

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/4953/febmarth001ks9.jpg

That should be better...the one in the glasses. Note that is me a day before my haircut lol I hate long hair. I should get a new photo of me later when my hair's a little bluer...

alchfilosofer

Smash Ace
(...)

i think there is some Armored Lady with some arm cannon, also i think there is this SNAKE man with some rocket launchers or sumthing like that.
well they have no clan yet...

BTW: speaking of music, i do like to share the soundtrak of FE1/3, its here (sorry spanish page and names, i can't put the direct link of the download cause the page don't let me) http://fireemblem.shinranet.com/index.php?sitio=down . try in the "SoundTrack/OST" part down of the: "Musicas sacadas directamente de los juegos" There you will find "Fire Emblem the Dragon of Darkness y Gaiden" (1 and 2, NES games), and below that "Fire Emblem Mystery of the emblem" (3, for snes). also in the page you can find the rom and english parch of FE4/best_FE_ever(until now. any problems try the google translator.

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
lol, you worry too much, the only people who really post here are guys like you, SDZ SNBM and a few other regulars. The list of names you see on the front page are pretty much all people from the Marth support thread who posted once and never really came back... I should extend some of my extra information to those who return, but don't keep up often with our changes...

The Defenders of Akanea is going to expand! With the coming release of Brawl, I'll be organizing a few tourneys and in that, it will be better organized through another website. I'll probably be useing freewebs since it's just that much easier. I'll be sending the username and password to all high-ranking defenders up to those ending in "Royal Honours" to keep things going should the worst happen since... as we all know I'm almost never here... I hope to get it up and running as soon as possible, but I have a test thursday and it'll post some problems since I may not be able to get started until thursday or friday, but I'll get it up nonetheless. It'll be our official Defenders of Akanea Homepage! I hope you all look forward to it!!

As an added bonus, I put together a small tribute to the soon to be released, SSBB. It's me playing the piano in remnants of my Marth costume from anime north 07. There are a lot of mistakes since a lot of the pieces are learned by ear, but I hope you enjoy it just the same. There's a little bit of something in there for all the greats who were involved with brawl. 1) first song dedicated to Koji Kondo, 2) second song dedicated to Sakurai, 3) third song dedicated to Fire Emblem, Marth and the Defenders of Akanea!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TVIe8oYaK1Q

I hope you guys aren't insulted... >_> <_< eep... God I sound like I'm gay in this video!! It's cuz I'm missing the tiara... -_-
bravo! i used to play an instrument... lol clarinet

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
yeah but i used the clarinet more like the falchion than like an instrument lol

Starry Might

Smash Journeyman

Okysho

Smash Ace
Sorry to double post, but I've got it!

Snow day today, so no more school again!!! Muhahahahahahahaaa!!!

I managed to throw together a small, sub-par website, our home on the interwebs! I hope you can all find some special appreciation for it since a) it is free and B) I threw it together in about... 30 minutes... I'm still working on some of the content, but overall, it's going to look pretty much like that. It's a start right?

Defenders of Akanea Website!!!

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
.....oooohhh Me like what I'm seeing so far :) Is that the knight you were talking about on the top left?

and yay, I don't feel so out of place now lol *thumbs up to Starry Might*

Starry Might

Smash Journeyman
Sorry to double post, but I've got it!

Snow day today, so no more school again!!! Muhahahahahahahaaa!!!

I managed to throw together a small, sub-par website, our home on the interwebs! I hope you can all find some special appreciation for it since a) it is free and B) I threw it together in about... 30 minutes... I'm still working on some of the content, but overall, it's going to look pretty much like that. It's a start right?

Defenders of Akanea Website!!!
Looks good. :)

Defenders of Akanea website]© 20007[/quote] *GASPS* Epic future h4x. :eek: [quote=Defenders of Akanea website][SIZE="4 said:
Enemies[/SIZE]

Hippochinfat! **** you!!
:laugh:

EDIT:
lol good! That means more competition for the Apostle of the Royal Heart rank!! Only a girl can get Sheeda as a rank!
:laugh: :grin:

and yay, I don't feel so out of place now lol *thumbs up to Starry Might*
Me too. :)

EDIT #2: I'm a Smash Journeyman(woman?) now. Sweet. ^_^

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
out of 100 we got 2 lol that is very low 2%?
yeah they will add me one day onto fe and u will see the first black haired spanish (not japanese) swordsman holding a clarinet lol and u will all be jealous :p

C-Dizzle

Smash Apprentice
Darn im still like 2nd to last on the ranks, but at least im not last.

aNYWHO to the real discusion

A- Awesome website. nice job
B- cant wait for the tournements
C- So we have an Alliance with Maro and Ike? we need some projectiles. like we have said

well thats all ive gots for now. and i dont really undertsand whats going on with a Clarinet. :p

C-Dizzle

Smash Apprentice
we have a powerhouse and a cheapass reflector character what more do you want? A Huge orange chozo-made battlesuit and a plasma whip?
Well That may also help or possibly Some Space Person in a Suit who seems to have some colorful menions

Possibly some Cartoon elf thing or maybe an Angle?

alchfilosofer

Smash Ace
we have a powerhouse and a cheapass reflector character what more do you want? A Huge orange chozo-made battlesuit and a plasma whip?
yes we love to have an alliance the chozo ultimate warrior, but wait until it gets a clan.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
OKYSHO!

(//.T) You make Kirby Emo!

How could you not add Castle Seige, the FE Stage into the stages aloud in The Tournies!

It clearly breaks the "No moving stages" rule. But its FE! It should be aloud!

C-Dizzle

Smash Apprentice
Well Samus would be great as soon as they get a clan, But if that dosnt work out, we need a back up or two.

we just need some people that have some range with projecctiles

Like Pit, the Links, Olimar, and Fox, Falco and Wolf, also Snake.

They all have a projectile of some kind projectile.

i know falco/wolf/fox have a clan and i think Link does, but IDK, we may need to vote, but i think samus should be #1 in priority.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Well Samus would be great as soon as they get a clan, But if that dosnt work out, we need a back up or two.

we just need some people that have some range with projecctiles

Like Pit, the Links, Olimar, and Fox, Falco and Wolf, also Snake.

They all have a projectile of some kind projectile.

i know falco/wolf/fox have a clan and i think Link does, but IDK, we may need to vote, but i think samus should be #1 in priority.
I dunno about the space animals... Last game they were mostly played kuz of their tier.

C-Dizzle

Smash Apprentice
I dunno about the space animals... Last game they were mostly played kuz of their tier.
Well there just a Possiblility

Also im not saying with ALL of them, i havnt persoanlly played Brawl, maybe we can just have 1 of them, cuz im sure there all in a clan together. Just maybe Wolf, idk.

But i know what you mean.

But the other people seem fine, or anyone with nice long range ability.

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
Pit, Snake, Samus, Falco equals yes.

I say Falco, just cause I got to play as him yesterday. Agile and "Bird-like" and not really much of a Fox-clone anymore.

C-Dizzle

Smash Apprentice
Pit, Snake, Samus, Falco equals yes.

I say Falco, just cause I got to play as him yesterday. Agile and "Bird-like" and not really much of a Fox-clone anymore.
Im glad to hear that, Falco seems to be really good, I love how he can kick his Reflectior.

But yeah i agree. I dont think Samus or Snake have a clan so i guess we will see.

LIKE MY NEW SIG, i mades it myself!

C-Dizzle

Smash Apprentice
Cool, it's a little boxy for me but not bad. :)
Well its my first. Anyways.

I think Falco should be over Fox and Wolf.

But i think we need Samus OVER ALL, but she has no clan. Also snake, he has missles but he also has no clan.

Pit sounds good., His arrows are great and he has the sheild and he can fly.

i think we will be just fine.

Okysho

Smash Ace
Lol I guess I'll have to work on your ranking signature... Or maybe I should start being a better leader and recognize your loyalty to the defenders... either way I'm going to have to make some siggs.... No time... I have a test tomorrow Gotta study!! Sorry!!!

C-Dizzle

Smash Apprentice
Lol I guess I'll have to work on your ranking signature... Or maybe I should start being a better leader and recognize your loyalty to the defenders... either way I'm going to have to make some siggs.... No time... I have a test tomorrow Gotta study!! Sorry!!!
SORRY im kinda lost, who exactly were you talking to :[

Good luck on your TEST *dramatic music*

C-Dizzle

Smash Apprentice
OH i Understand now, lol ignore my las post. We again good luck

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
guys srsly why not link? i believe he can be very good with marth
in melee i always teamed up with my cuzin and hes link we always won lol

Okysho

Smash Ace
Is there a Link clan? I really want to get set up with the website first... SNBM, expect a PM soon I look to you for finishing touches and stuff that needs fixing...

I also had a word with T-maj today, he said that the DDD clan is all good with forming up, he just to run it by the other clans he has an alliance with, including another Ike clan, not Deus though. I'll have to run things by Deus de Animus guild, but I think since they're the same character that they'll be fine with everything...

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
lets not make too many alliances tho right? there must be a limit we have to set
btw the other ike clan was recently made right?

Okysho

Smash Ace
I'm not sure... T-maj didn't give me a name... Personally I think that Marth and Link are brutal adversaries... considering their past in Melee and that even which pitches them against each other. Although they make a nice duo, I think they're more neutral than allies...

C-Dizzle

Smash Apprentice
lets not make too many alliances tho right? there must be a limit we have to set
btw the other ike clan was recently made right?
well there is like 30 people so maybe like 5-10 alliances.

Yes, and i beieve its called the Blood 4 Blood or sumthing.

Top Bottom