• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marshmallowman's Low Tier Tournament ROUND 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marshmallowman

Smash Apprentice
try to get your matches done ASAP. just because there is 7 days to get your match doesnt mean you have to wait all 7 days. i want this tourney to go as smooth as possible

DreadCthulhu

Smash Cadet
Can I be a fill in PLEEEEASE (or at least let me play other fill ins for a wild card)

DreadCthulhu
DREAD/RICH
3995-6191-5592

LUUUUUUUCAS!

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
DTK and I will do our match sometime today. Just pitch me a VM sometime in the afternoon or late evening.

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
DTK and I will do our match sometime today. Just pitch me a VM sometime in the afternoon or late evening.
ok i'll make sure i remember to do thatas soon as i get home.

im in school atm being bored cause the june-yur's are taking cst testing and im stuck in class being el senor boredo :ohwell:

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
To be honest josh im still in disbelief of the fact that we have battled before, I feel like your a completely new opponent to me.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I don't think we've ever played for a tournament match before, but I do know I have played you - maybe it was a warm-up for another tourney match? I remember playing your Ike on YI, and I felt so helpless there.

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Lol if i recall that match i believe you wasn't as helpless as you think you were you put up quite the fight dood maybe it was the stage, But i really do turn on my flames for a tourney match so hopefully i won't be so merciless and bloodthirsty lol.whatever happens after this tourney were still cool josh just remember that bro *thumbs up*

Aibou

Smash Master
You would :V
What's that supposed to mean? Scared we might ditto?

lolol jk. Seriously though I think he's fun despite the fact that I despise fighting him. And I'm just playing these tournies for lulz now anyway xD

Marshmallowman

Smash Apprentice
only a few more days for the rest of you to get you matches in. ill pm everyone who hasnt completed them by saturday

Marshmallowman

Smash Apprentice
only 2 days left, if you cant get your opponent to respond tell me and ill move you ahead, otherwise you're both DQed

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
I have been defeat.

:samus2: vs :sonic: @ Final destination = sonic

:ike: vs :link2: @ battlefield = link

No johning i just lost to the better man im lucky it's double elim though..

Marshmallowman

Smash Apprentice
the matches that still need to be completed are :
slader v ray
jbandit vs pickle
qbone vs abou

Ray Robo

Smash Ace
NNID
RayRobo
I'm going to try and get my match done with slader tonight.

Marshmallowman

Smash Apprentice
Aibou and Qbone have till the end of today to do the match. if one of you tries to but cant get ahold of the other person, tell me here and you'll move up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom