• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MarsFool is awesome and Georgia DOES suck at Melee.

chaddd

Smash Lord
This is obviously in response to the last thread that I didn't even get to read. But I just had to respond to SheerMadness or whatever talking about how I used to make threads saying my state sucked.

It's about motivation, and nobody wanted to get better bad enough to try until they were mad at me. Say what you want (uninformed or otherwise) but the skill level in this state **** near doubled in about 2 weeks from those threads.

I also took the idea from DA Wes who used to do it in the New York regional forums all the time.

It's god d*mn amazing what kind of sh*t people will say about you based on some sh*t some video game junkies posted on a forum.

EDIT: "Waaaaaah some guy I don't know said I'm not good at Melee."

You're right I can see why that is so sh*tty, that would totally get to me too.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Subscribed.

Pretty much Jacksonville is full of people that just bow down and let some arrogant kid who I had never heard of until I moved here stomp all over them. Its cute really.

I dont know maybe Im just salty over the fact that I offer them a chance to play someone thats 8x better then them as well and what do they do? They talk mad **** about me. Thats cool though, Ill remember that as Im using their money in my gas tank to go to better places.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Subscribed.

Pretty much Jacksonville is full of people that just bow down and let some arrogant kid who I had never heard of until I moved here stomp all over them. Its cute really.

I dont know maybe Im just salty over the fact that I offer them a chance to play someone thats 8x better then them as well and what do they do? They talk mad **** about me. Thats cool though, Ill remember that as Im using their money in my gas tank to go to better places.
HAHAHAHAHA I actually laughed.

*Waits*

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Good to know you just had to respond to me. And yah I do think making threads saying your regions sucks at a video game is ********. I'm pritty sure a lot of people do lol.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Here's hoping this will work.
If the smashers in GA don't already have the drive within them to improve, they will never get better- thats the simple truth.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
LOL mars... don't talk about jax like you know it

NO ONE (besides his ***gy friends) bow down to gage

pretty much no one likes him (for obvious reasons / edit: and why do you think we all left to another side of the gameroom to play a ****tier game??)

i haven't even known the kid for a year, and before that everyone just kinda chilled around the game (still dumb drama tho with some) -- but it's funny that he appeared after everyone else in jax quit melee........ :\

Saltix

Smash Lord
Subscribed.

GET **** ON JACKSONVILLE
Mars gonna buy some skittles for the road with your paper stacks!

Here's hoping this will work.
If the smashers in GA don't already have the drive within them to improve, they will never get better- thats the simple truth.
Simple truth. No other way around it. I recently acquired a melee drive :D

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
People (in Jax) should know that if you arent the culprit of the BS going down, we are still on good terms. But if youre part of that entourage youre no good to me at all. I probably wont even friendly you. Im kinda pissed that Ive heard from 3 people now that dont even live here that Im supposedly being *****. Please someone provide some proof.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol my point is, take it to the person and not the whole rest of the city

this is one guy (and some ***gy kids that meat ride him who happen to suck **** themselves) lololololol :003:

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Hes not on SWF but his friends are and I KNOW they will read this and get to him. I hope it causes a huge ****storm and a fierce rivalry too.

Also someone play melee bros @ my house today.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
hahahhahah, actually... i don't think any of them are on the boards :\

besides luke... but he's not with them on all that bs nor is he prolly gonna see this ****

Saltix

Smash Lord
Hes not on SWF but his friends are and I KNOW they will read this and get to him. I hope it causes a huge ****storm and a fierce rivalry too.

Also someone play melee bros @ my house today.
****ing one man army up in this *****

MARS ADEPT

Renth

Smash Hero
Whenever I go down to Florida, I want to meet Gage. This kid ( I don't remeber but I think Lukenessmonster ! ? ! ) told me that he thinks Gage is way better than Rice and that he has been ****** Marsfool. Jacksonvilles like a 2 hour drive from my place when I get down there. If i have proper housing (mars) i'll stop by when i get a chance

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
how has rice and them been doing? They don't come to our cfl tournies anymore do they? I never see north florida when im there, besides tampa.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Whenever I go down to Florida, I want to meet Gage. This kid ( I don't remeber but I think Lukenessmonster ! ? ! ) told me that he thinks Gage is way better than Rice and that he has been ****** Marsfool. Jacksonvilles like a 2 hour drive from my place when I get down there. If i have proper housing (mars) i'll stop by when i get a chance
Done, let me know whwen youre here.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol same here dogy. i dunno what this beef is about this time but there is one thing i agree with..

yes, Marsfool is awesome.

I won't touch that other part of the topic tho...looks like poison :/

Top Bottom