• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe Mario Kart General Discussion - 200CC Announced | Second DLC Pack Coming in May!

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I don't know if I'll be going back online any time soon, as I still have some unfinished business with Smash 3DS, along with Hyrule Warriors.
It's a similar case for me. Too much college work to do. My Smash 3DS time is on the bus to and from college for the most part, and I won't be spending my free time playing Mario Kart online with random people just because of the new tracks. I'd play it more if I could play with more people I could talk to, though.

Mysteltainn

Smash Ace
I'm a bit bummed out that Link is Heavy, I was hoping for Cruiser... I don't find Heavies work particularly well on the inward-drifting bikes.

As for the courses, they're beautiful, and some of them are quite unique. I really enjoy the Hyrule Circuit and Mute City. My least favourite is probably Ice Ice Output, it just seems very bland.

D

Deleted member

I'm a bit bummed out that Link is Heavy, I was hoping for Cruiser... I don't find Heavies work particularly well on the inward-drifting bikes.

As for the courses, they're beautiful, and some of them are quite unique. I really enjoy the Hyrule Circuit and Mute City. My least favourite is probably Ice Ice Output, it just seems very bland.
Link is a cruiserweight though.
Cruiser is the class that has Waluigi, DK, Rosalina, and Roy, and Link has the same stats as them.

Mysteltainn

Smash Ace
Link is a cruiserweight though.
Cruiser is the class that has Waluigi, DK, Rosalina, and Roy, and Link has the same stats as them.
Yeah, you're right. I just did some digging and realised that the reason I was having trouble was because the Master Cycle (was the only vehicle I tried with him) has different stats, haha. I initially thought that it had the same stats as the Yoshi Bike / Sport Bike, hence the confusion when I saw the strange looking stats.

On a side note, it appears that the Master Cycle and Blue Falcon both have stats that are totally unique, not shared with any other vehicles.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Also from what I have heard, Cat Peach has a new class called "Catweight". I don't know if that was just a fan-coined term or not, but if it isn't....Cat Rosalina when (or cat anyone else honestly)?????

On a related note, I really don't like playing as Cat Peach. They went overboard with the fact she's a cat, and make her throw in "Meow" abruptly into her phrases, like instead of "I did it!" she says "Meow did it!", and other such things. It gets awkward and annoying very quickly.

Would have greatly preferred Cat Rosalina since her cat impression is actually realistic, rather than something that sounds like it's from a neko hentai or something. I also think it would be cool to see a Cat Daisy. Give her an orange cat suit with tiger stripes. That would actually be pretty cool.

#seriousmariocatchat

D

Deleted member

Yeah, you're right. I just did some digging and realised that the reason I was having trouble was because the Master Cycle (was the only vehicle I tried with him) has different stats, haha. I initially thought that it had the same stats as the Yoshi Bike / Sport Bike, hence the confusion when I saw the strange looking stats.

On a side note, it appears that the Master Cycle and Blue Falcon both have stats not really shared with other vehicles.
Tanooki Mario, Cat Peach, and the Tanooki Jeep also have different stats. The only ones that have the same stats as already existing vehicle parts are the B-Dasher, Triforce Tires, and the Hylian Kite.

D

Deleted member

Also from what I have heard, Cat Peach has a new class called "Catweight". I don't know if that was just a fan-coined term or not, but if it isn't....Cat Rosalina when (or cat anyone else honestly)?????

On a related note, I really don't like playing as Cat Peach. They went overboard with the fact she's a cat, and make her throw in "Meow" abruptly into her phrases, like instead of "I did it!" she says "Meow did it!", and other such things. It gets awkward and annoying very quickly.

Would have greatly preferred Cat Rosalina since her cat impression is actually realistic, rather than something that sounds like it's from a neko hentai or something. I also think it would be cool to see a Cat Daisy. Give her an orange cat suit with tiger stripes. That would actually be pretty cool.

#seriousmariocatchat
I don't want anymore power up characters.. I honestly dislike the idea of multiple variations, so even Dry Bowser annoys me more than most. Pink Gold Peach and Baby Rosalina instead of Diddy Kong or Bowser Jr. was a pretty harsh blow, especially when the DLC rolled around Tanooki Mario, Cat Peach, and Dry Bowser came back. Dry Bowser shows that they can bring veterans back, so why not Diddy Kong or Bowser Jr? Also would've preferred Excitebiker reimagined and the actual Captain Falcon.

That said, if we had to have a power up character, I would gladly take Cat Rosalina over Metal Mario, Pink Gold Peach, Dry Bowser, Tanooki Mario, Cat Peach, and all of the babies combined. Rosalina is one of my favorite characters and I liked the cat suit in 3D World, plus the color references were great (although I do believe that Mario should've had the Black Cat Suit [Galaxy Red Star bias], Blue Toad should've been Yellow Toad with the Yellow Cat Suit, and Rosalina should've received the Blue Cat Suit to fit the characters better while keeping the cultural tie).

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I don't want anymore power up characters.. I honestly dislike the idea of multiple variations, so even Dry Bowser annoys me more than most. Pink Gold Peach and Baby Rosalina instead of Diddy Kong or Bowser Jr. was a pretty harsh blow, especially when the DLC rolled around Tanooki Mario, Cat Peach, and Dry Bowser came back. Dry Bowser shows that they can bring veterans back, so why not Diddy Kong or Bowser Jr? Also would've preferred Excitebiker reimagined and the actual Captain Falcon.

That said, if we had to have a power up character, I would gladly take Cat Rosalina over Metal Mario, Pink Gold Peach, Dry Bowser, Tanooki Mario, Cat Peach, and all of the babies combined. Rosalina is one of my favorite characters and I liked the cat suit in 3D World, plus the color references were great (although I do believe that Mario should've had the Black Cat Suit [Galaxy Red Star bias], Blue Toad should've been Yellow Toad with the Yellow Cat Suit, and Rosalina should've received the Blue Cat Suit to fit the characters better while keeping the cultural tie).
Personally, I just think stuff like Power Up characters should be alt costumes like the Yoshis and Shy Guys, though the different animations they give them may be why that doesn't happen.

Dry Bowser, however, is debate-ably a different character to Bowser. In some games, he is just Bowser's skeleton. In others, he is a separate entity altogether (e.g the Adventure Tours mode of Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games, on DS).

I think Tanooki Mario and Cat Peach should have been Kitsune Luigi and Cat Rosalina instead. If they had to make variations of existing characters for DLC, they could have done it for someone other than Mario and Peach, since those two already have 3 versions without the DLC. I can understand why they went with Mario and Peach though - Tanooki Mario is more iconic than Kitsune Luigi, and making Peach a cat probably seems more immediately appropriate since she is supposed to be the cute, innocent girl. Cat Rosalina probably would have been received much better though, because a lot of people like her specifically in 3D World (there is just something funny about a cosmic deity walking around in a cat onesie and making accurate cat impressions - plus, a lot of people like the black colour most, for some reason), and because Rosalina, prior to this DLC, was the most used character online by far. The latter point may change now though, since Link is in the same weight class as her and is just as entertaining to play as, and is the most fresh addition to this game's roster in general.

As for the Cat Suit colours in 3D World, well that's getting a bit off topic, but according to the Iwata Asks interview for 3D World, Rosalina probably was going to have a Blue Cat Suit, but a special request was put in by one of the game's lead staff for Rosalina to have a black one. While the definitive answer is unknown, this video provides a solid theory as to why (and I'd wager you've seen this):

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
I'll probably stick to my Rosalina and Comet/JetBike with Slick tires combo, but I like the Master Cycle, and Link is cool. I love that they brought back SNES Rainbow Road, and I like Dragon Driftway, Mute City, Excitebike Arena and Hyrule Circuit. Literally only track I didn't care for was Ice Ice Outpost. Wario's Gold Mine and Yoshi Circuit are okay too.

D

Deleted member

GGs @ IsmaR IsmaR , been a while since I've played with you, or Mario Kart in general. Those 3 red shells on Gold Mine had me scared.
Ice Ice Outpost is still the worst course in the game.

D

Deleted member

Personally, I just think stuff like Power Up characters should be alt costumes like the Yoshis and Shy Guys, though the different animations they give them may be why that doesn't happen. <- This

Dry Bowser, however, is debate-ably a different character to Bowser. In some games, he is just Bowser's skeleton. In others, he is a separate entity altogether (e.g the Adventure Tours mode of Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games, on DS).
I have seen that video, but it could be argued that Black for Mario could work since he wards off Bowser, Yellow for a Toad can work since they are shopkeepers, and Blue for Rosalina works since she has a library and is generally portrayed as intelligent. Although I am completely fine with the colors as is.

And how exactly is Bowser's skeleton a different character? By your logic Tanooki Mario is a separate character because he is separated by normal Mario in a spinoff. Dry Bowser is just Bowser after he gets knocked into lava (in the main games). If Mario got his skin burned off I guess he would be a separate character, too :rolleyes:. I'm just curious as to why Dry Bowser is any different than Metal Mario, thats all.

----------

On another note… does anybody else want to rate their favorite pack 1 DLC courses from 1st to last now that most or all of us have played around on the new courses?Here is my list:

1. Hyrule Circuit- I absolutely love this course. Its very well designed and on top of that is a complete love letter to Zelda fans. It has Boko Babas instead of Piranha Plants, replaces the Mario Kart logo with the classic Zelda text in the right font over the finish line, has Green Rupees instead of coins, even has a puzzle with the Master Sword coming out, and all of those classy classic Zelda remixed sound effects. I noticed that Link's horn honk is actually the sound effect of hitting an enemy in Zelda! Wonderful course. The only gripe I have is that the Piranha Plant item should be a Boko Baba in a Zelda pot, and instead of vanishing the pot breaks :p.
  2. Mute City- It was a toss up between this and Hyrule Circuit, but I like Zelda more. The electrical walls, boosts everywhere (even in that triangle arrow shaped quadrilateral thing!), recharge sections to get coins, the whole course was anti-gravity, the finish line is a boost pad after you pass it once, F-Zero racers were referenced, and the Show Me Your Moves billboard!
  3. Excitebike Arena- Its somewhat random, has the mud slips from Excitebike, has all of those sweet tricks to do (I also believe that you can get more height from timing, but I haven't been able to completely confirm it), the 8-bit racers on the electronic billboard and 8-bit Excitebiker statue! Oh yeah, did I mention that I love tricking a lot? Yes, yes I did.
  4. Dragon Driftway- Another well designed course with more references. Gobblegut is that dragon you drive through (and he hasn't suffered from any stomaches), the vibe is great, and I just like it.
  5. [Double Dash] Yoshi Circuit- Not much to say except that I love the shortcut and how the map makes a Yoshi outline.
  6. [Wii] Wario's Goldmine- Just like up his nose. I'm a bit surprised that the mine carts that used to ruin your day now help you with a boost, and now you can always make the shortcut because of that, dumbing the course down. Other than that it just feels meh like its debut.
  7. Ice Ice Outpost- A completely bland course with shortcuts that are near impossible to pull off and aren't even that rewarding.
  8. [SNES] Rainbow Road- If we didn't have enough rage inducing seizure courses, here is the worst one to ever exist. The Thwomps just look really unthreatening and its really hard to get a boost off of the shockwaves. Other than that, I just don't like it. Most probably know why.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
In relation to Dry Bowser, like I said before, some games do refer to him as a separate entity. In the game I mentioned before, Dry Bowser is an underling who works for Bowser and Dr. Eggman.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
I've a feeling this isn't something that will go away quickly. XD I expect to see Link as often as I would see Rosalina in Wii. Which was every race.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I've 3-starred all of DLC pack 1's cups in all the engine classes. As tempting as it is to try to get back online, I have been having problems trying to upload my highlight reels recently. Likewise, I have other games that I still have to work on.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Heh, it's been pretty fun so far. Not a big fan of how the new stuff's stats are better then the old's, but pay to win kinda don't work in MK.
I'm not seeing a large change in stats as I look through the new stuff...

Actually they share stats with a lot of the other things in the game from the same families. Master Cycle shares with Jet Bike/Comet, etc. Although I did notice Tanooki Mario and Cat Peach have slight stat differences to the rest of the middleweights.

D

Deleted member

Actually they share stats with a lot of the other things in the game from the same families. Master Cycle shares with Jet Bike/Comet, etc. Although I did notice Tanooki Mario and Cat Peach have slight stat differences to the rest of the middleweights.
The Master Cycle is slightly faster and heavier than the other inside drifting bikes, and has more traction, but has less accel and worse handling.
Tanooki Mario and Cat Peach have 0.25 more accel and 0.25 less weight that the other midweights.

Last edited by a moderator:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054

Yeah, Tanooki Mario and Cat Peach are basically straight-up improvements, and then the Master Cycle will be the only viable bike as far as I'm concerned.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
The Master Cycle is slightly faster and heavier than the other inside drifting bikes, and has more traction, but has less accel and worse handling.
Tanooki Mario and Cat Peach have 0.25 more accel and 0.25 less weight that the other midweights.
Personally I'd rather keep the extra handling and acceleration. Also I checked and the acceleration hit on the Master Cycle is really sad. It's -0.75 compared to Jet Bike.... Handling hit is only -0.25 though compared to Jet Bike.

Last edited:

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
I have acceleration concerns when there's an almost full-bar difference. Especially when the Master Cycle only gives a quarter of a bar over the other ones for speed, that's not really a whole lot and I don't do Time Trials much so top speed isn't that much of a concern (being realistic, you're GOING to get slammed with items when playing online, so I'd rather the extra acceleration to get back up to speed).

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I have acceleration concerns when there's an almost full-bar difference. Especially when the Master Cycle only gives a quarter of a bar over the other ones for speed, that's not really a whole lot and I don't do Time Trials much so top speed isn't that much of a concern (being realistic, you're GOING to get slammed with items when playing online, so I'd rather the extra acceleration to get back up to speed).
I know exactly how you feel there. I'm often reluctant to go lower than 3/6 acceleration whenever I go online. And of course, it can feel quite good putting high speed abusers in their place with a slower combo.

D

Deleted member

Honestly I have no qualms about sacrificing acceleration (I usually try to never go lower than 2 bars though) for more speed/handling/etc., but I tend to flip-flop between high and low acceleration.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Totally forgot DLC pack 1 was out yesterday.

Woke up this morning grabbed a cup of coffee with my boyfriend came back and it was Link vs Tanooki Mario time.

:D

Mysteltainn

Smash Ace
I actually like Link on the Master Cycle with Rollers, or Tanooki Mario and the Master Cycle on Standard Tires. The stats on that bike are actually quite nice. I also like the Blue Falcon as well.

Sgtxam

Smash Rookie
NNID
Sgtxam
3DS FC
2964-8815-6265
Does anyone know what the text on the walls in Dragon Driftway say?

Anyways, in general this dlc is so fun, however these tracks I found to be a lot more "tricky" than the ones on the disc. They have sharper turns with difficult shortcuts (especially bland bland outpost and hyrule circuit)

Speaking of ice ice outpost... 1. It should have been called something else like cool cool outpost, or Toad glacier 2. Is its design or song a reference to any mario location? It's so... Generic...

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Here's my list of the best to worst dlc courses.

8: SNES Rainbow Road
Boring and lame.
7: Ice Ice Outpost
See above.
6: Yoshi Circuit
Too hard! ;_; I can't get a lot of the turns.
5: Wario's Gold Mine
Not bad, but not as good as the others.
4: Dragon Driftway
Fun and unique, but kind of hard.
3: Excitebike Arena
I love all of the tricks and the randomness.
2: Mute City
Very unique and fun.
1: Hyrule Circuit
Unique, fun, and Zelda-ee. Awakening the Master Sword is hard, though.

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Nintendo Should bring back Baby Park from Double Dash and Make It 1 Lap Like Rainbow Road 64 :troll:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
If any of you are having problems with sharing your highlights on YouTube, some news has been released regarding this issue.

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/11/1...rror-code-from-mario-kart-8-in-future-update/

I've been a victim of this error myself, so I couldn't share any of my GP races on the new tracks. Anyway, a new system update is planned to be released in an attempt to fix up error 104-1852. When it'll be released has yet to be determined.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I recently made a "tier list" of sorts with all of the DLC courses included. Gave me a nice opportunity to refelct on what I really like and dislike about every course. Doubt anyone cares but I thought I'd share.

S Tier (Music... Theme... Track layout... These tracks have it all and encapsulate what Mario Kart is all about)

Mount Wario
3DS Piranha Plant Slide
Thwomp Ruins
Mute City
Bowser’s Castle
Wii Grumble Volcano
Sunshine Airport
Dolphin Shoals (most underrated track in the game IMO)

A Tier (Amazing tracks that are JUST short of perfection for one small reason or another)

Wii Wario's Goldmine
Dragon Driftway
Bone Dry Dunes (real talk this track has the most satisfying turns in the game)
Ice Ice Outpost
N64 Royal Raceway
DS Wario Stadium
Electrodrome

B Tier (Great tracks that are held back by some noticeable flaws... Still great tracks though)

Hyrule Circuit
3DS DK Jungle
DS Tick Tock Clock
GCN Yoshi Circuit
SNES Rainbow Road
Cloudtop Cruise
SNES Donut Plains
3DS Music Park

C Tier (Good tracks that aren't unpleasant to race on but just aren't as exciting as the above for multiple reasons)

Rainbow Road
N64 Yoshi Valley
Wii Moo Moo Meadows
Water Park
Twisted Mansion
GBA Mario Circuit
GCN Sherbert Land
GCN Dry Dry Desert
Excitebike Arena
Water Park
Sweet Sweet Canyon
Mario Kart Stadium
Mario Circuit

D Tier (I find these tracks either flat out boring or awkward to race on)

Toad Harbor
Shy Guy Falls
DS Cheep Cheep Beach

F Tier (These tracks suck for multiple reasons and they shouldn't exist)

N64 Rainbow Road
N64 Toad's Turnpike

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
;_; Toad's Turnpike is literally in my top 5 tracks

Really glad to see Dolphin Shoals so high, though. So many people talk bad about that track and hate it, but every time it appears I pick it over anything else usually.

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
Just got MK8 the other day, and you should've seen my face when I played the Mute City track. (Huge F-Zero fan.)

Anyways, been using the Wii U pro controller, and is it me, or can it be uncomfortable for extended play sessions? Because I only played it for like 2 hours last night, which isn't a whole lot, and my hands were cramping up.

Also, any tips for using bikes? I skipped out on MKWii, so I am not too familar with them.

Is there any kind of on-screen map in the game?

Last edited:

Heroine of Winds

Smash Ace
Looking at the tier list, I do agree on the N64 Rainbow Road track. The original was great, but I hate that it's just one long track now with the last lap being before the finish line. I might as well post my favorite & least favorite tracks here just because I want to.

Favorite Tracks

Mario Kart Stadium
Thwomp Ruins
Mario Circuit
Toad Harbor
Sunshine Airport
Dolphin Shoals
Electrodrome
Mount Wario
Cloudtop Cruise
Bowser's Castle
Rainbow Road
N64 Toad's Turnpike
N64 Royal Raceway
3DS DK Jungle
DS Wario Stadium
GCN Sherbet Land
N64 Yoshi Valley
3DS Piranha Plant Slide
Wii Grumble Volcano
Excitebike Arena
Dragon Driftway
Mute City
Wii Wario's Gold Mine
Hyrule Circuit

Least Favorite Tracks

Water Park
Sweet Sweet Canyon
Twisted Mansion
Shy Guy Falls
Bone-Dry Dunes
Wii Moo Moo Meadows
GBA Mario Circuit
DS Cheep Cheep Beach
GCN Dry Dry Desert
SNES Donut Plains 3
3DS Music Park
DS Tick-Tock Clock
N64 Rainbow Road
GCN Yoshi Circuit
SNES Rainbow Road
Ice Ice Outpost

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I've pretty much returned to the Mario Kart 8 online bandwagon earlier this month. Anyway, in terms of track rankings, the following would be my ratings...

S
Dolphin Shoals
Mount Wario
Hyrule Circuit

A
Shy Guy Falls
Bone-Dry Dunes
N64 Toad's Turnpike
Dragon Driftway
Mute City

B
Mario Kart Stadium
Water Park
Mario Circuit
Sunshine Airport
Electrodrome
Cloudtop Cruise
Bowser's Castle
Rainbow Road
Wii Grumble Volcano
N64 Rainbow Road
Excitebike Arena

C
Sweet Sweet Canyon
Twomp Ruins
Toad Harbor
DS Cheep Cheep Beach
GCN Dry Dry Desert
N64 Royal Raceway
DS Wario Stadium
GCN Sherbet Land
N64 Yoshi Valley
DS Tick-Tock Clock
GCN Yoshi Circuit
Wii Wario's Gold Mine
SNES Rainbow Road
Ice Ice Outpost

D
Twisted Mansion
Wii Moo Moo Meadows
3DS DK Jungle
3DS Music Park
3DS Piranha Plant Slide

E
GBA Mario Circuit
SNES Donut Plains 3

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Oh we're doing tier lists for tracks? Me next~

S Tier - Best tracks in the game IMO
Cloudtop Cruise
Hyrule Circuit
Sunshine Airport
SNES Rainbow Road
N64 Toad's Turnpike

A Tier - Awesome tracks
Mute City
Dragon Driftway
Electrodome
Toad Harbor
Mount Wario
Wii Grumble Volcano
3DS Piranha Plant Slide
N64 Yoshi Valley
GCN Sherbet Land

B Tier - Great
Thwomp Ruins
Excitebike Arena
Rainbow Road
Wii Moo Moo Meadows
DS Wario Stadium
N64 Royal Raceway
3DS Music Park
DS Tick Tock Clock
DS Cheep Cheep Beach

C Tier - Alright
Sweet Sweet Canyon
Ice Ice Outpost
Mario Circuit
Bowser's Castle
GCN Dry Dry Desert
SNES Donut Plains 3
Wii Wario's Gold Mine

D Tier - Meh
Shy Guy Falls
Dolphin Shoals
Bone-Dry Dunes
Sweet Sweet Canyon
GBA Mario Circuit
3DS DK Jungle
GCN Yoshi Circuit

E Tier - The "not good but not the worst" tier
Mario Kart Stadium
Water Park

F Tier - "Literally my least favorite track in the game" tier
Twisted Mansion

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Also, any tips for using bikes? I skipped out on MKWii, so I am not too familar with them.
Depends on the type of bike you choose. Certain ones are inward-drift, while others are outside drifting only.

Is there any kind of on-screen map in the game?
One of the latest patches added the feature. Not sure which button it is on the Pro controller, but it should give you the option when you push start during a race. Toggling it on once makes it stay on permanently.

Top Bottom