• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe Mario Kart General Discussion - 200CC Announced | Second DLC Pack Coming in May!

Twewy

Smash Lord
So I had been bringing in Mario Kart 64 on my last days of school, and I learned that my (former) Government teacher kills at Mario Kart.

SuperNova!

Smash Apprentice
How is time trials on MK8? That may sound kind of weird, but on some of the games (like Super Circuit), it just wasn't that great. A lot of the Super Circuit tracks are so similar and the kart handling is so poor that time trials isn't that great. I don't have MK8, so I'm pretty much relying on this thread for information.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Good I guess lol. I mean, I was able to get through all 32 in one sitting without getting bored, something I couldnt do in MKW, so thats something I guess.

SuperNova!

Smash Apprentice
Good I guess lol. I mean, I was able to get through all 32 in one sitting without getting bored, something I couldnt do in MKW, so thats something I guess.
Sounds pretty good! Time trials is one of my favorite things about Double Dash. Can you still save ghosts?

Last edited:

HugoBoss

Smash Journeyman
I still can't convince myself to get a Wii U for this game, even though I really want to play it.

D

Deleted member

I still can't convince myself to get a Wii U for this game, even though I really want to play it.
It's worth it, it really is. It's so much fun and even with 200+ games I've yet to get tired of it. If you do get it, get the MK bundle. There's a promo offer going on for one free game (Pikmin 3, WW HD, and a couple others I beleive) that lasts until the end of this month. 300 bucks for a Wii U, MK, and a free game isn't bad at all.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Sounds pretty good! Time trials is one of my favorite things about Double Dash. Can you still save ghosts?
Yes you can. You can also download your friends' ghosts and ghosts from the world and regional record boards.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I don't think this game alone is reason enough to buy a Wii U, unless you are super into Mario Kart and have friends who are similarly inclined.

I bought it and it's a great game, but I already had a Wii U since around launch. There is very little to do outside of just racing. Tournaments help bring some variety with custom rules, but not enough to completely shake the tedium that eventually arises. And Battle Mode is really lackluster, and the single-player experience is just doing Grand Prix mode and racing the extremely easy staff ghosts.

If you have other games that are already out that you'd like to buy, then by all means, get the MK8 bundle, especially since you can act on that free game promotion (this ends in July though). However, if you don't have any other Wii U titles you really want to get that are already out, then I'd advise waiting until more titles that interest you more exist.

-----------------

Today, I made the most epic maneuver in an online race, and recorded it with my Elgato. I will have the video up tomorrow (my laptop crashed during rendering). I even edited it for extra epicness.

This maneuver completely justifies my time with this game, since it was planned out and not an accident. I DONT EVEN NEED THIS GAME ANYMORE, I'VE WON.

...In the meantime, have someone else's hilarious edits:

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm starting to think that CGN Mario Circuit and Airship Fortress are my all tie favorite courses in Mario Kart. Tick-Tock clock is still kind of cool too.

D

Deleted member

Okay I just finished a race, 1st all the way through the race, 1st when I crossed the finish line.
But apparently I was in 2ND when the race ended, and the guy that was clearly BEHIND ME was in 1st.
I don't want to play this game anymore.

EDIT: Figured out what happened, the game didn't register my placing until the guy behind me crossed the finish line, and it registered my placing after his, placing me squarely in second despite the fact that I finished in first. Has this happened to anyone else?

Last edited by a moderator:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Okay I just finished a race, 1st all the way through the race, 1st when I crossed the finish line.
But apparently I was in 2ND when the race ended, and the guy that was clearly BEHIND ME was in 1st.
I don't want to play this game anymore.

EDIT: Figured out what happened, the game didn't register my placing until the guy behind me crossed the finish line, and it registered my placing after his, placing me squarely in second despite the fact that I finished in first. Has this happened to anyone else?
I had this happen once.

I've had other experiences with online lag. For example, one time, someone had a red shell thrown at them and I was about to speed by them. However, the Red Shell literally stopped (it was still spinning, it just stopped). I then hit it, and took damage, but then the player it was targeting suddenly animated as if hit by a red shell (there was even sudden broken parts of a red shell near them).

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I decided to tough it up and not let the bug issue get to me. I've now managed to complete a GP race with every character, though I still need to unlock more vehicle parts, and defeat the remaining staff ghosts.

I also tried to practice with inside drifting a little in the 150cc, but I probably won't be using the inside drifting bikes online much, if at all, as I've become too comfortable with outside drifting.

Blaziken

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6625-0560
Has anyone gotten the Gold Glider yet? I have the gold kart and wheels, and I need the glider to finish the collection.

D

Deleted member

Has anyone gotten the Gold Glider yet? I have the gold kart and wheels, and I need the glider to finish the collection.
You need 10K coins to unlock it. The process would be a lot less painful if you could just see your lifetime coins collected. Kinda disappointing there's no stats in this game.

Blaziken

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6625-0560
You need 10K coins to unlock it. The process would be a lot less painful if you could just see your lifetime coins collected. Kinda disappointing there's no stats in this game.
You can't keep track of total coins? I've never noticed. I'm only around 1,600 coins, so this is going to take a while.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I made this because the message is more important than what actually happens

D

Deleted member

Seems like whenever I try and join any of you guys I get a connection error before I can even play a race.
And I've been noticing there aren't many people playing this evening, haven't been able to find any rooms above 6 people.

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
Yeah that's been happening to me too. Not you though for some reason. I can connect to you fine most of the times i try.

Speaking of, GG's while they lasted @ IsmaR IsmaR . Hopefully we can play more later.

Also I just a freaking great moment. I was neck and neck with a bunch of guys and one of them got a Crazy 8 and I stole the star and blew them both up the moment the star spawned, and proceeded to lose to him anyway. Definitely gotta upload that.

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
So, some things I noticed in this game in my experience.

1) Random stage select. More often then not, stages that are chosen by the minority get selected more times than I think is actually random.

Example: 11 people pick Mount Wario, 1 person picks Dolphin Shoals. Guess what gets selected by the randomizer. Not Mount Wario. Another example, 6 people pick Bowser's Castle, 5 people pick Rainbow Road, 1 person picks Sherbert Land. Sherbert Land gets picked. This tends to happen every 2-3 courses and often back to back.

2) I've never gotten a Lightning Bolt. Ever. The rarest things in my experience is Lightning Bolt and Blooper. I'm sure if I tried to stay in back I might get it, but through the times I've been screwed over by a Blue Shell and then a triple red shell followed by a friendly bump into the grass, I never got one, yet they tend to happen in almost every match online in the 100's I've played.

3) Every time I decide to corner cut I get lightning. Period. That's it. Every time. What was previously a shortcut turned into a freeway traffic jam riddled with skyscraper sized pipes.

4) Heavy characters are top tier. The game is still in its early stages so I won't conclude anything, but as of now, heavy characters like Donkey Kong, Bowser, Wario, Rosaline, Waluigi, and even the Mii are almost unstoppable as long as they make it out of the chaos quickly via perfect boost. I've caught up to every Lemmy, Larry, and Baby people with a heavy guy in almost every race while the likes of Roy and Morton are almost impossible to catch even with the assistance of a Blue Shell. Aside from that, it's still rare to see the super lightweights ever past 5-6th place(depending on the cast of course).

5) Too much Rosalina. Lol. Nevertheless in her biker suit. Anyone who thinks Nintendo is forcing Rosalina on us is wrong. All you guys already wanted her!

6) Green Shells are more dangerous than ever because they were injected with steroids. Seriously, they're as big or bigger than the players and their vehicles put together!

7) Once you get hit, just drop your controller and hope the next person trying to hit you ****s up. Seriously. In the beginning by the very first item box the entire race is almost always determined by that point in time. Is it smarter to stay in the back a while? In previous MK's, yes. This one? Not sure. But once you're hit, it's everyone's natural instinct to give you a little love tap. Just hope and pray you're not close to the edge or someone has triples.

8) Stars.. suck? I remember stars being a good thing. Sometimes I can't even overtake a racer next to me since my speed doesn't even raise drastically. In fact, people with single mushrooms pass me like it's nothing! I'd rather have the single mushroom!

9) Ludwig hype. Next to Rosalina, Ludwig seems to be the next most popular character. Prepare for a Ludwig reveal for Smash and a Ludwig game! But yeah, I like him too since he has nice blue hair and is apparently German.

10) Sherbert Land sucks. For the sake of having 10 points I added this. I absolutely hate this course. Don't get me wrong it's beautiful and all but everythings so slow and I always lose my way at the frozen lake part. Urghhh, I didn't mind it in Double Dash, though. It was bigger and more spacious there. If you want to beat me in Mario Kart take me there.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
2) I've never gotten a Lightning Bolt. Ever. The rarest things in my experience is Lightning Bolt and Blooper. I'm sure if I tried to stay in back I might get it, but through the times I've been screwed over by a Blue Shell and then a triple red shell followed by a friendly bump into the grass, I never got one, yet they tend to happen in almost every match online in the 100's I've played.
Ive actually only ever got a Lightning once ever, and Ive already put in tons of hours, at least 20 of actual in race time. Ive also only been able to use a Bullet once. I think Ive got a Blooper like 10 times, but still, thats not that much considering how much Ive played lol.

4) Heavy characters are top tier. The game is still in its early stages so I won't conclude anything, but as of now, heavy characters like Donkey Kong, Bowser, Wario, Rosaline, Waluigi, and even the Mii are almost unstoppable as long as they make it out of the chaos quickly via perfect boost. I've caught up to every Lemmy, Larry, and Baby people with a heavy guy in almost every race while the likes of Roy and Morton are almost impossible to catch even with the assistance of a Blue Shell. Aside from that, it's still rare to see the super lightweights ever past 5-6th place(depending on the cast of course).
Its more like anyone lighter than Mario/Luigi (MAYBE not Peach/Daisy/Yoshi, not sure yet) is bad. The Mid/Heavy weights are all pretty much the same general stats just a little different once you're done putting together your combo. Basically, you just need about a 4 or higher in speed to be viable, which the lightest 2 weights definitely cant do.

5) Too much Rosalina. Lol. Nevertheless in her biker suit. Anyone who thinks Nintendo is forcing Rosalina on us is wrong. All you guys already wanted her!
I agree, yall scrubs need more variation! Like Morton! Play Morton instead!

Id respond to more of it but I dont want to start anything ;D

D

Deleted member

So, some things I noticed in this game in my experience.

1) Random stage select. More often then not, stages that are chosen by the minority get selected more times than I think is actually random.

Example: 11 people pick Mount Wario, 1 person picks Dolphin Shoals. Guess what gets selected by the randomizer. Not Mount Wario. Another example, 6 people pick Bowser's Castle, 5 people pick Rainbow Road, 1 person picks Sherbert Land. Sherbert Land gets picked. This tends to happen every 2-3 courses and often back to back.

It depends. A lot of the time a course is selected that wasn't in the voting phase, even if one of the courses was in the minority vote.

Lightning, blue shells, and Bloopers are crazy rare now. Don't be surprised if you never get any of them, I've only gotten a blue shell a whopping 3 times.

3) Every time I decide to corner cut I get lightning. Period. That's it. Every time. What was previously a shortcut turned into a freeway traffic jam riddled with skyscraper sized pipes.

Welcome to Mario Kart, enjoy your stay.

Like you said the game is still young and the meta is still evolving, but it's very possible to win with medium wieght characters, unless you suck or your vehicle part combo sucks. Just remember, when they get hit with something, it's back to the wombo combo zone with them (or 4th-8th place in laymans terms). Also, don't forget PG Peach and Metal Mario, they're heavyweights too.

Bikalina is by far the most popular combo online for one reason or another, even though the other characters in her weight class (Waluigi, Roy, and DK, otherwise known as the cruiser characters) can preform just as well as her, if not better. People just want some of dat sweet Rosy ass.

6) Green Shells are more dangerous than ever because they were injected with steroids. Seriously, they're as big or bigger than the players and their vehicles put together!

They only seem that way because the AI pelt you with them. RELENTLESSLY. I've never been hit with green shells with the frequency the AI hits me with them.

7) Once you get hit, just drop your controller and hope the next person trying to hit you ****s up. Seriously. In the beginning by the very first item box the entire race is almost always determined by that point in time. Is it smarter to stay in the back a while? In previous MK's, yes. This one? Not sure. But once you're hit, it's everyone's natural instinct to give you a little love tap. Just hope and pray you're not close to the edge or someone has triples.

Again, welcome to Mario Kart, enjoy your stay.

8) Stars.. suck? I remember stars being a good thing. Sometimes I can't even overtake a racer next to me since my speed doesn't even raise drastically. In fact, people with single mushrooms pass me like it's nothing! I'd rather have the single mushroom!

You can still get a lot done with them IMO, just a lot less.

9) Ludwig hype. Next to Rosalina, Ludwig seems to be the next most popular character. Prepare for a Ludwig reveal for Smash and a Ludwig game! But yeah, I like him too since he has nice blue hair and is apparently German.

IGGY BEST KOOPALING NA (NO BIAS WHATSOEVER)

10) Sherbert Land sucks. For the sake of having 10 points I added this. I absolutely hate this course. Don't get me wrong it's beautiful and all but everythings so slow and I always lose my way at the frozen lake part. Urghhh, I didn't mind it in Double Dash, though. It was bigger and more spacious there. If you want to beat me in Mario Kart take me there.

WHOEVER PICKS SHERBET LAND DESERVES TO BE CASTRATED ON THE STREETS IN FRONT OF EVERYONE.
*ahem*
Responses in bold.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Speaking of, GG's while they lasted @ IsmaR IsmaR . Hopefully we can play more later.
GGs indeed. That last match where we were literally neck and neck at the finish line was epic.

In my experience, I run into more Metal Mario/Pink Gold Peach and Mii's than anything (after Rosalina, of course) else. I see a lot of Koopalings (Roy/Morton/Ludwig being top tier, Lemmy/Wendy being bottom for obvious reasons), followed by Shy Guy/Toad/Yoshi. Everyone else is kind of a toss up. I go nights without seeing the likes of non-heavy Princesses/babies, plumbers, Toadette, or even DK, but then others I see them non-stop.

Last edited:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Am I the only one who doesnt hate Sherbet? I mean, its definitely not one of my favorites and I rarely pick it, but I dont mind it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm usually that one vote for Sherbet

And Cheep Cheep Beach
Oh 2 of my most hated courses. You know what, you deserved that Bob-Omb I chucked at you on Sunshine Airport.
(Just kidding, I ly. GGs BTW. You, me, and relaxed always seemed to be in the top 3, or at least grouped together in terms of placing.)

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
Sherbet Land is meh for sure, but Dry Dry Desert is easily the worst and most boring stage in the game.

GGs indeed. That last match where we were literally neck and neck at the finish line was epic.
Quite x)

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
I've actually been seeing a lot of Iggy's lately, too. I didn't know he was so big(last game I played featuring them was Super Star Sega on the Gameboy Advance, yes I have never played any New Super or 3D rendition except 3D world. I was once in a race with about 4 of them.

Blue Shells aren't really as rare as I thought it would be. There tends to always be one in every race for me. Some occasions there are 2, which I like because that ***** who passed me like he earned it gets his justice served!

I'm completely done with any offline things to do. Human players are pretty good at chucking Green Shells in my experience.. and I use the back mirror a lot.

Speaking of Rosalina, though.. I just noticed one of the title screens is her on her ATV with a sexy pose! Jesus Christ Nintendo!

EDIT: DEATH TO ALL THOSE WHO CHOOSE SHERBET LAND.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I told ya, Iggy is the best Koopaling NA. How can you not love that crazy guy? On top of that, he's also a med weight with pretty good top speed, so that might have something to do with it.

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
Sherbet Land is meh for sure, but Dry Dry Desert is easily the worst and most boring stage in the game.

Quite x)
I actually like the first part of Dry Dry Desert. All the sharp turns really gets my attention. It's also a reference to one of my favorite franchises of all time, Paper Mario. So even if it's also one of my weaker stages for sure, it will always have a soft spot in my heart.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Basically, I have all the courses mentally categorized into groups based on what I think about them, and I generally vote based on that. Basically its just like (and in no real order inside groups):

Best course EVAR:
3DS Piranha Plant Slide

Favorites:
Cloudtop Cruise, Sweet Sweet Canyon, Bowser's Castle, Rainbow Road, DS Wario Stadium, DS Tick-Tock Clock, N64 Royal Raceway

Confident on:
Mario Kart Stadium, Mario Circuit, Sunshine Airport, Twisted Mansion, Thwomp Ruins, Shy Guy Falls, Mount Wario, GBA Mario Circuit, SNES Donut Plains 3

Like but not the best at it:
Toad Harbor, Electrodrome, GCN Dry Dry Desert, 3DS Music Park, N64 Yoshi Valley

Its okay:
Water Park, Wii Moo Moo Meadows, GCN Sherbet Land, DS Cheep Cheep Beach, N64 Toad's Turnpike

Not a fan:
Dolphin Shoals, Bone-Dry Dunes, Wii Grumble Volcano, 3DS DK Jungle, N64 Rainbow Road

All just my opinion of course. And I should mention, this is from the mindset of competitively playing the map, not my thoughts on the visuals or anything. For example, I think Bone-Dry Dunes and N64 Rainbow Road are beautiful, but I dont like playing them online much, and while I dont find Donut Plains or Mario Kart Stadium to be anything special, I like them in online play.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I actually quite like Dry Dry Desert. Sure it's plain, but those courses often end up having really close races.
Also @ Z'zgashi Z'zgashi I really like Bone-Dry Dunes and DK Jungle, how dare you. Least we can agree on Cloudtop, Sweet Canyon and Tick-Tock-Clock, they're fun as hell. And my personal favorite goes to Twisted Mansion, the music, the track itself, just EVERYTHING.

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
I just find the music and visuals on Dry Dry Desert rather boring. Especially when compared any of the other stages. Not the best reason to dislike a stage but whateverrrrr.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I actually quite like Dry Dry Desert. Sure it's plain, but those courses often end up having really close races.
Also @ Z'zgashi Z'zgashi I really like Bone-Dry Dunes and DK Jungle, how dare you. Least we can agree on Cloudtop, Sweet Canyon and Tick-Tock-Clock, they're fun as hell. And my personal favorite goes to Twisted Mansion, the music, the track itself, just EVERYTHING.
BDD's problem from my experience is that it's way too snowbally and all the coins on it are either 1 time coins (like all the coins from the N64 RR train) or are lined up all in a row and not spread out to allow multiple people to get them, so basically 2nd/3rd place never get any coins unless they take longer routes and 1st place just gets a free lead. All the coins on the stage are just lined up on the fast paths, they needed to put more coin rows next to the current ones in literally almost every section of the stage.

DK Jungle, I loved it in MK7, but this version of it is BY FAR the most coin deprived of all the courses in the game; youre required to go WAY out of your way, far moreso than any other stage, to get coins in a timely manner on that stage. Imo they should've put coins in the gliding part at the end and the Tiki part at the beginning.

tl;dr #CoinProblems

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

BDD's problem from my experience is that it's way too snowbally and all the coins on it are either 1 time coins (like all the coins from the N64 RR train) or are lined up all in a row and not spread out to allow multiple people to get them, so basically 2nd/3rd place never get any coins unless they take longer routes and 1st place just gets a free lead. All the coins on the stage are just lined up on the fast paths, they needed to put more coin rows next to the current ones in literally almost every section of the stage.

DK Jungle, I loved it in MK7, but this version of it is BY FAR the most coin deprived of all the courses in the game; youre required to go WAY out of your way, far moreso than any other stage, to get coins in a timely manner on that stage. Imo they should've put coins in the gliding part at the end and the Tiki part at the beginning.

tl;dr #CoinProblems
I can see your point, but I honestly have no problems with coins on those courses unless I'm being item spammed and dropping all of my coins. Part of the reason I like them so much is because of the atmosphere, so maybe I'm just blind to the problems, I dunno.

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
Basically, I have all the courses mentally categorized into groups based on what I think about them, and I generally vote based on that. Basically its just like (and in no real order inside groups):

Best course EVAR:
3DS Piranha Plant Slide

Favorites:
Cloudtop Cruise, Sweet Sweet Canyon, Bowser's Castle, Rainbow Road, DS Wario Stadium, DS Tick-Tock Clock, N64 Royal Raceway

Confident on:
Mario Kart Stadium, Mario Circuit, Sunshine Airport, Twisted Mansion, Thwomp Ruins, Shy Guy Falls, Mount Wario, GBA Mario Circuit, SNES Donut Plains 3

Like but not the best at it:
Toad Harbor, Electrodrome, GCN Dry Dry Desert, 3DS Music Park, N64 Yoshi Valley

Its okay:
Water Park, Wii Moo Moo Meadows, GCN Sherbet Land, DS Cheep Cheep Beach, N64 Toad's Turnpike

Not a fan:
Dolphin Shoals, Bone-Dry Dunes, Wii Grumble Volcano, 3DS DK Jungle, N64 Rainbow Road

All just my opinion of course. And I should mention, this is from the mindset of competitively playing the map, not my thoughts on the visuals or anything. For example, I think Bone-Dry Dunes and N64 Rainbow Road are beautiful, but I dont like playing them online much, and while I dont find Donut Plains or Mario Kart Stadium to be anything special, I like them in online play.
My list is almost exactly the same as this.

I love Pirahna Sewer place as long as I don't get hit. That course is realllllly fast if you get all the quick turns.

What's up with the Cheep Cheep Beach hate, though? The course is so short and there isn't really any all or nothing turns in it.

Off the top of my head, my favorites are:

Most Mario Kart tracks, best place to practice Fire Hopping, and Royal Raceway.

Sunshine Airport, Cloudtop, Bowser, Rainbow, Donut Plains(love the u derwater route no one seems to use yet), Tick Tock.

Ones I hate(racing on anyway. Every stage is beautiful.): Toad Harbor, Dolphin Shoals(I'm not particularily bad at it, it's just boring to me), Dry Bones, Toads Turnpike, SHERBET, N64 Rainbow.

Grumble Volcano is something. Sometimes I'm amazing at it and flawless, other times I fall off every 3 seconds.

Everything else is meh to me.

This is coming from a player who pretty much only uses Heavy weights.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Like I said, I LOVE the visuals on BDD, one of my favorites to look at, and I was super excited for DK Jungle since it was one of my favorites from MK7, they just have problems in the coin department that really turn me off from them in an online environment. They are easy to stomp low VR rooms on for the exact reasons I dont like them though! lol

EDIT: Cheep Cheep was like border Like/Okay for me. I think its more just that its so uneventful.

Last edited:

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Am I the only one who doesnt hate Sherbet? I mean, its definitely not one of my favorites and I rarely pick it, but I dont mind it.
Sherbet Lands are always very strong for me, I dunno why. N64 Sherbet Land was my favorite track in MKW, and GCN Sherbet Land in MK8 is definitely in my top 5.

I think the only tracks I don't like in MK8 are Dolphin Shoals and Music Park.
For some reason though I seem to always place well on Dolphin Shoals despite not liking it.

Top Bottom