• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Finder (Updated 10/17/05)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeWhoWalks

Smash Rookie
I play Doc or Mario just change style up a little bit. Anyway I live on Vancouver Island and just looking for anyone that can wavedash, shorthop, etc. so show me how its done, I've always thought I was good but I have never even heard these terms before.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
HeWhoWalks said:
I play Doc or Mario just change style up a little bit. Anyway I live on Vancouver Island and just looking for anyone that can wavedash, shorthop, etc. so show me how its done, I've always thought I was good but I have never even heard these terms before.
well i live in Richmond B.C. which is near Vancouver Island just take the ferry to Tawassan then its like a 20min drive from there. So where do u live in Vancouver Island? I Play Doc and sometimes Mario. You got Msn or Somethin? Also heres our Thread for B.C. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=50330 also check out our tourney thats coming up here in Richmond http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=55487 ill PM me if u wanna play sometime.

Enochuout

Smash Journeyman
Is there anyone that can add the new names to the list? It was apparently "updated constantly" for some time, but that time seems to have passed...

Thanks.

docnpeach

Smash Cadet
docnpeach. i play with both doc and mario, but i like doc a little more. i stay in Coral Springs florida.holla

Enochuout

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Cape for updating the list.

Not to be picky or anything, but I play Doctor Mario and was put on the Mario list. Sorry if I wasnt clear enough on my post. If you could, I'd like to be switched.

Thanks.

psykoweezl

Smash Journeyman
Doc
USA (I think (jk))
South Carolina
Columbia

Edit:Do you edit your first post or do you just update every now and then...or do I hav to read every single page?

Travesty

Smash Cadet
Go ND?

I'm a Doc player, USA-North Dakota-Fargo. And yes, if you want, you can ask if we really talk that way. Oh and thanks for the list, Cape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom