• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Boards: General Discussion

TMario

Smash Apprentice
So... just joined a smaller tourny (just within my university to support testicular cancer) and roughly 40 people joined. I won all of my matches (3) but left early cuz reasons (pick up my girlfriend, hit a party with a hot tub).

The three guys I went with that stayed all placed top 3 (so I really couldve made it up there too)

Marios, I ask you, did I do the right thing? Would you have acted differently?

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
The irony is that you left a tourney that was supporting testicular cancer.

TMario

Smash Apprentice
The irony is that you left a tourney that was supporting testicular cancer.
Haha, yeah, I'm gettin a few cracks like, "You didnt have the BALLS to finish!" or "Damn, she's got you by the balls." and..... "Balls".

Either way... I still haven't won any tournys yet. :/

Any of you guys hit these Phoenix Sagas in Ann Arbor, Michigan?

TMario

Smash Apprentice
So uh... anyone still need to do Christmas shopping? :urg:

EDIT:
Or gift shopping for whatever holiday festivities you may or may not choose with which to affiliate yourself... :glare:

TMario

Smash Apprentice
Oh, that skype thing is still around? :awesome: I'll be around later this week...

And Wario?? Hm... I've been thinking of picking up a second, Wario doesnt sound like a bad idea...

And unfortunately, I have zero experience fighting real Warios, I have nothing to bring to that table :c

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
I never fought LOE1 at PS5, and the only Wario experience I've had is detailed in the Mario video thread against Tech_Chase some months back. The best Wario experience I have is Project M related.

Top Bottom