• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Boards: General Discussion

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
No fromundaman, don't give yourself that rap, I'll take the spot for worst mario in the MW. It's not like I ever get around to tournies anyway.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
mad sus ppl lol.

YoshiFreak joined the room.
HolyNightmare: Squirtle is the mk of low tier
xxpatgxx: me and ESAM won the last tourney
HolyNightmare: not mario
HolyNightmare: LOL
Swordgard: lol
DonkeyKongUh: no
hippiedude: lol gtfo holy
DonkeyKongUh: bowser is
Dark Falco left the room.
Swordgard: mario is like
Swordgard: so bad
HolyNightmare: mario is garbage
Swordgard: in low tiers
Death By Kirbycide left the room.
Swordgard: lmao
VivaTheSaturn left the room.
d2all: captain falcon is mk
HolyNightmare: and bowser is not low tier
King Beef: ESAM is basically Anther after he's been neutered
DonkeyKongUh: bowser is mk of low tiers
mastxxpkmn: 1v1 ec 1300+
JMIX: 1400+Anyone?
HolyNightmare: my squirtle ***** allys cf
Tiersr4Queers joined the room.
C.Awesum left the room.
HolyNightmare: like badly
xxpatgxx: yea i know
C.Awesum joined the room.
HolyNightmare: then I get ivysaur
JJ1300: match anyone?
HolyNightmare: and I get *****

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
No fromundaman, don't give yourself that rap, I'll take the spot for worst mario in the MW. It's not like I ever get around to tournies anyway.
In terms of results, maybe. In terms of actual skill, your Mario has already bested mine (granted, we were both having off-days that day, but still.).

Of course, that's why I have Kirby :laugh:

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Lol i want Holy to come to chicago so badly so i can 2 stock his rob with Mario. Squirtle? wtf. He's just a weaker version of Mario.

We're still cool though.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Lol i want Holy to come to chicago so badly so i can 2 stock his rob with Mario. Squirtle? wtf. He's just a weaker version of Mario.

We're still cool though.
True, but he has killpower, as well as some cool stuff out of grab releases, and a pretty epic pivot grab.
Also, his jab *****.

I'm not saying he's better than Mario, but I wouldn't be surprised if he were.

Mardyke

Smash Journeyman
Is it within the forum rules to create an "Up-Smash appreciation topic" in the Mario section?

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Is it within the forum rules to create an "Up-Smash appreciation topic" in the Mario section?
I figure it's okay as long as you present something unique to the forum.

For example, you tell us something new about it, provide a list of moves it beats priority-wise, give KO percentages on each character - something like that.

Veggi

Smash Champion
Up smash is awesome. It's like anti-air.

I could probably go through all of Mario's moves and name all the uses for each one, Mario really is a toolbox character. It feels like he has some way to deal with everything. For example, Mario's grab range sucks, but he gets tons of grabs easy. The reason why is because he has so many ways to do everything. Fireball to grab, up tilt to grab, FIHL to grab, uair to grab, even bair can get me a grab sometimes.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Up smash is awesome. It's like anti-air.

I could probably go through all of Mario's moves and name all the uses for each one, Mario really is a toolbox character. It feels like he has some way to deal with everything. For example, Mario's grab range sucks, but he gets tons of grabs easy. The reason why is because he has so many ways to do everything. Fireball to grab, up tilt to grab, FIHL to grab, uair to grab, even bair can get me a grab sometimes.
TBH, I don't feel like I grab enough with Mario. Of course, this may also be because I also play Kirby, and I'm a grabaholic with him.

Player-3

Smash Hero
i think i might play mario just for your sexiness

its not like i play brawl anymore anyways
<3 marios

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
From what Hippie's telling me, Kirin just ***** somethin serious at his last tourney. Made a kid cry n everything. Massive kudos for his performance.

2-0'd Vex's Bowser n everything.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Went to a tourney today ^^ Only did doubles, I had stuff to do so missed singles...

Went 3-2 in doubles.

Before doubles started, DSF was having some intense friendlies, with a long line to play him. He was knocking out everybody that went up to him.. and then I cutted in front of someone and played him... I won :]

Made the whole crowd go WTF.. literally, I heard a few ^^

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Yessir, most amazing Janitor ever XD

"I don't believe in the moon. Nope, I think it's just the back of the sun.."

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
i will say this again.

kirinblaze is a god. 2-0'd probably one of the best boozers and and 2-0'd shadow's ness who is definitely one of best players in terms of mk, and clearly did it for the mario boards. if it was recorded we'd have shown it lol.

also he had the most baddest *** gimp ever. got atomsk all the way to blast zone and gimped him lmao. also did cape dash fair spike so ****ing good

also, doom uses mario in low tiers lolwut

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
kirin 2-0'd cheese yes the mean******* from aib ics on livestream. even got like a 37% gimp on him too lmao.

also, atomsk was 175% in halberd, he was literally farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr right side of the blast zone and somehow kirin does a cape dash and it was so instant and he ended up wayyyyyyyyyyy far end of the ****ing blast zone and killed him instantly. made atomsk go "WTF just happened?!?!?!??!" and then kirin does it AGAIN, by cape dashing with a legit spike on atomsk. idr if he won or lost the set but i just know kirin got to the point where he had to fight pros so w/e *****s a god. and hes prolly only link that ***** as well.

oh i made it game 3 on atomsk's lucas on halberd LMAO, ****s was too funny though. i almost came in close because i was 112% and he kept tried perform some lock and i manage to fully punish a mistake and got it to 40% and tried getting him offstage, frankly didnt work evne tho i ended up with like 185% or some **** cus i had godly di ffs lol

oh and i 2-0'd a ike and 2-1'd prolly best ike in NY prolly lol

Top Bottom