• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MannCo: Cookie Country v3

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
That lazy planet with you an red, I likes. Now I gotta find music for it T-T

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
That lazy planet with you an red, I likes. Now I gotta find music for it T-T
You mean the distant forest right? hmm, I never took a close look to it, I got a feeling that a remix of lost woods will fit finely. Now, I gonna announce.

I've been working on something nice, a swarm is approaching... Toon Link mains rejoice!

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204106

AND ITS HERERERERERERERERERRRRRRR!

Finally, after a bit of tedious work, I give you all... SOMETHING!

Seven Toon Links, Seven Styles! And each have two versions:
-> Normal
-> Smash 3 Styled Rimlight

Making a Total of 14 Toon Links!!! They have Custom CPS and BP made by me.

The styles are references:
Green: Metal Gear
Blue: Megaman (Uses Smash 3 textures)
Red: Poke Trainer
Pink: Kirby
Classic: 80's (Year when the first Zelda Game came out)
Dark: Guitar Hero
Yellow: Custom (Or is it?)

Each have another version that uses the same rimlight we use for Smash 3:

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
EVERYTHING is PM 3.5 ready, and it will keep updated till the end of time... cuz the end of time is the world with no internet.

I haven't created on PM stadium one yet.

Wander-VG

Smash Cadet
You got some nice stuff here, will use some of them in my game. Keep the good work!

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
I'm thinking in adding a co-op section(hacks I've helped with), not sure if its worth it or not.

Both stages and characters including my help to S3's, Mango and Mirage and no S3 DLC's however (once I ask for permission of course, which I already did, and it was granted).

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
I'm thinking in adding a co-op section(hacks I've helped with), not sure if its worth it or not.

Both stages and characters including my help to S3's, Mango and Mirage and no S3 DLC's however (once I ask for permission of course, which I already did, and it was granted).
Worth.

jxy

Smash Cadet
I put Quiet as Kept by Trombone Shorty over Nighttime Distant Planet. Sadly I can't link.

Keep up the great stages though. Love your work.

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGWkewfi-tU

RAP JAZZ?! YOU SIR ARE SMOOTH!

... and a nice choice for the stage for it too, I commonly use jazz to make mods involving cities and stuff.... and I haven't done such a thing yet.

Yup, usually, I think night to be electronic for some odd, unatural reason, if you peek futher, my night or dark stages have electronic music in it. While the day ones, are orchestrated.

jxy

Smash Cadet
That makes sense too. I have recently started only using nighttime/sunset stages with different big band jazz music accompanying it. Kinda got a whole vibe to it.

If you dig that at all also check out War by the Hypnotic Brass Ensemble. It'd work on just about any stage I reckon.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Alright, it's finally up.

pokemoner2500

Smash Rookie
NNID
slifer2500
3DS FC
4699-7156-4669
I saw the Meta Mine on the brawl vault and i crapped bricks, Gunbound is one of the roots of my childhood and you have brought it into Smash, thank you!

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
---------------------------COPY PASTE FROM SMASH 3 THREAD-------------------------------

Classic Show Time!

As some already know, this is the old Bowser from the old S3 perspective. He's unofficial, and yet he's smash 3 material, all interfaces and menu stuff included.

As any other entry we have DLC's...

And a Wallpaper...

And another...

And a render!

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
I actually really like that. It gives a Metroid Prime 1-feel option to Norfair.

If you're bored, I have a proposal. Is it possible to make multiple mods of Smashville, such that each day/night sequence has its own franchise theme? Aka: Morning/Day: Mother 3/Earthbound, Evening: F-Zero?, Night: Super Mario. Other: Animal Crossing

Just as an idea I had, but I dunno how well that'd work. I thought it'd be a nice way to bring in unused franchises for competitive PM stages without introducing more stages.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
I actually really like that. It gives a Metroid Prime 1-feel option to Norfair.

If you're bored, I have a proposal. Is it possible to make multiple mods of Smashville, such that each day/night sequence has its own franchise theme? Aka: Morning/Day: Mother 3/Earthbound, Evening: F-Zero?, Night: Super Mario. Other: Animal Crossing

Just as an idea I had, but I dunno how well that'd work. I thought it'd be a nice way to bring in unused franchises for competitive PM stages without introducing more stages.
Um, if the stage has the times of day change during the match, no. I haven't played PM in a while, so I forget.

The closet thing to that, would be if you had a different pac for each pac. Does that even work? I feel like it would work.

Last edited:
Top Bottom