• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MannCo: Cookie Country v3

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Now that I have that new avatar swag, I'll start working on it now haha. I'll PM you once its done and I'll upload and send you the video, unlisted. If you want anything to be changed, just lemme know and I'll make the proper adjustments.

EDIT: Whats the name of the group that made the violet skies song? I plan on recording the clips with no background music and then playing that song in the background in the edit.

Last edited:

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
On second though, Violet skies is a bit too intense, you can use this second one that is also included instead:

Its more, emotional you know?

Also, Violet Skies is from "In this Moment".

210stuna

Smash Lord
Yeah thats pretty cool! I like that.

Also, I took the challenge in doing a stage without the use of photoshop, on my notebook laptop, a 5 year old 1gb ram Acer notebook schools give out in donations for middleschoolers that has a broken battery.

Awesome.
U R Amazing!

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Last edited:

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
Impresive work ez! Es un verdadero trabajo de arte!

Now I'm just gonna prepare some pretty pictures for my entry in KC-MM and include the video there and in my OP. I'll have it ready later today!

Muchas Gracias!

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
If you would like my services again, all you need be is ask! Maybe even PM me!

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
I wanna make an edit the DK stage you're working on. In the process of that video, I might show off the other versions of the stage.

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
The stage itself is in my other laptop for now, once I get it back, I'll finish it.

This stage is going to be separated from the other jungle hijinx I did. I noticed that I can place even more trees and models to it so I'm brainstorming while I get my hands on the stage again.

I was even thinking in a rain forest version.

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
So happy! I need to share this.

Basically, I grabed this stage:

Tweaked the collisions and camera and did an alt.

Edit: Background not final.

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542

I want it. Now.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
I wonder if the songs I already have, will fit the theme of any of those. I'm rocking the FoD battlefield layout, at the moment.

Lemme know, whenever you want a video for these textures you're putting out.

Last edited:

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
I wonder if the songs I already have, will fit the theme of any of those. I'm rocking the FoD battlefield layout, at the moment.

Lemme know, whenever you want a video for these textures you're putting out.
Well, its in space, so virtually any song that isn't pop culture will fit pleasantly... but when in doubt, look for Guile's Theme.
So wanna do a video? If its okay, you can show of that new Battlefield stage I just did. The download count is sky rocketing (already 120+), so you will get tons of views from it I assure.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Well, its in space, so virtually any song that isn't pop culture will fit pleasantly... but when in doubt, look for Guile's Theme.
So wanna do a video? If its okay, you can show of that new Battlefield stage I just did. The download count is sky rocketing (already 120+), so you will get tons of views from it I assure.
The download does include all 3 versions, right? If so, I'll try to feature all of them.
Random emote (⁎˃ᆺ˂)

Last edited:

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670

Damn son. Your version pretty much takes a massive **** on my personal modification of the stage.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
And this thread is back at page 1!
What Music are you planning on using on this? I still haven't changed the music I use from the FoD BF
[Collapse=Songs I use for that mod]
· X04 - 「Link

v Angel Beats – Decisive Battle

· T02 - 「Link

· Sigma Harmonics – Hope Given “Dance of the Dog’s Howl”

· X25 - 「Link」

· FXIII – Blue Skies ( I need to change this one, cant find my version of this. Mine has no lyrics)

· W21 - 「Link

· Tales of Symphonia – Beat the Angel

· W23 - 「Link

· Angel Beats! – Theme of the SSS
[/Collapse]

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
I did not add music to the stage yet since its just a wide variety, and my time was limited to decide, this feels like it should have more than just any Naruto OST. Any tense or relaxing orchestral song fits it well.

So as your music choice, all of them fit this battlefield except the tales of symphonia one, since that one fits incredibly well with any Final Destination instead.

Actually, that tales of symphonia song just gave me an idea...

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Looks awesome. I might be able to make videos again after this Friday, the semester will be over then. The first one I'll take a crack at, would be that BF(gonna be a part of my main build) and then I don't know if I will, but I'd probably show case that ice stage + it's other seasons.

Last edited:

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
That's really great! Looking foward on what you will do for these. As for the distant planet, it is still in beta because the tree is not final, I am checking if this causes freezes for anyone first. I already found a perfect tree, its the tree from poke stadium melee! the others are 2d so I cannot use those.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
It'll be the best distant planet by far. Slap a night one and it's GG for everyone else who tries.

Top Bottom