• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MannCo: Cookie Country v3

Jmanthesmasher683

Smash Journeyman
Little story time. Long ago, at Apr 27, 2015 to be exact, I was working with importing models for the first time. It was back when I was doing "Toy Time Galaxy". I made a list of promises of stages I would do in a near future and I never finished it. I still remember them.

I decided to best ignore them because I was simply not good enough. I always bootlegged myself to get the results I wanted and in the end everything looked sloppy. Not anymore. I learned alot and I matured alot, and Im no longer the attention seeking Scout I used to be. With these changes I decided to finally go back and do that list from bottom to top. Instead of quitting because I did not know, I'm moving forwards to learn.

This stage was requested by @500YearOldGrandpa precisely at Apr 27, 2015.
View attachment 113066
This is the final boss arena in Wind Waker. Originally a canceled/unfinished stage made by DSX8, I decided to spice it and balance it up. Many things are still WIP tho, but expect it quite soon to be in your hands.

Let's get this finally started shall we?

Top Bottom