• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MannCo: Cookie Country v3

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
Untitled-1.png

Its a slow pain, but its getting there. I'll post ingames at the 3C thread soon once I finish patching up the pieces. I will find interesting feedbacks and tips this way.

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
Untitled-1.png

One down, 3 to go. Leave suggestions on what stuff needs some improvement.
Nothing has been reused or recycled. Adjusted the textures according to the UV's.

Layer Count: 330 layers
Untitled-1.png

Last edited:

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Anticipation rising

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
Now that's just sad.

While you're here, you mind if i can help some stuff or something? Finals are almost done, so if you need help, call me. I also got a mean Photoshop finger, so if you need anything, let me know.

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
Now that's just sad.

While you're here, you mind if i can help some stuff or something? Finals are almost done, so if you need help, call me. I also got a mean Photoshop finger, so if you need anything, let me know.
Ever since I learned to control my pressure, life has been a smooth ride brotha. So Im not quite the hurry hurry person I used to be. So no biggie, if something very grave pops up I'll give ya a message.

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
Well, in the spirits of accidental double posting. I have something worth it to show you all I think:
http://imgur.com/a/DBMm3

I know its just another run of the mill background swap of a stage that cycles daytime, but this is actually a result of me porting the stage I showed you before from Luigi's Mansion to Battlefield. This will be released sooner than you expect.

devnew

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DevNew
Well, in the spirits of accidental double posting. I have something worth it to show you all I think:
http://imgur.com/a/DBMm3

I know its just another run of the mill background swap of a stage that cycles daytime, but this is actually a result of me porting the stage I showed you before from Luigi's Mansion to Battlefield. This will be released sooner than you expect.
Sexy

HypnotizeOverdrive

Smash Ace
NNID
HypnoOverdrive
Whoa, hey now, whatever happened to that spooky scary castle pillar stage you were working on?

Unless Another Battlefield WAS that stage.

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
Whoa, hey now, whatever happened to that spooky scary castle pillar stage you were working on?

Unless Another Battlefield WAS that stage.
00000000-1.png

Got it back to work. I did not liked the idea of sticking models and buildings in the way of a scenery like what spear pillar did. The rock model I was using before was poorly extracted, and well I lost my tools to get another fresh one back. The main stage Im using now is a WIP, and the sky is also a WIP since its an overused sky model that many use.

I need to add things to make it pop more than just another background swap, I need to check for a new main platform and decorations.

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
00000000-1.png

A collab stage with aghanim collabing the original creator of the base stage, looking clean.

Im gonna release another personal stage soon, so stay tuned!

Edit:

Last edited:

Jmanthesmasher683

Smash Journeyman
Cant wait!

Hmm... I should platform the mushroomy stage. No ideas, so let me hear yours!

I guess I have to tease again in the meantime.

View attachment 112677

Another Omega I heard? Maybe.
You should make the platforms have the brick texture found on the blocks. (not the ground, but the ones you can smash). You can also have the platforms come from the background (like some rocks that bend forward to the stage), but that would be more difficult

Last edited:

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
You should make the platforms have the brick texture found on the blocks. (not the ground, but the ones you can smash). You can also have the platforms come from the background (like some rocks that bend forward to the stage), but that would be more difficult
Like these?
http://imgur.com/nCkImhV.png

Was also recommended this:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/202865625566150656/205484757096595456/Super_Mario_Bros.png

Idk how to begin, but I may find the models around somewhere

Also these:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/202865625566150656/205485617771970561/IMG_2858.PNG
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/202865625566150656/205485885678944256/IMG_2857.PNG

Last edited:

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
I finished the recolor! It should be uploaded in the vault now. If you have any problems with the entry, tell me!
Looking good!

The entry is fine, but the download card (the preview) does not link to an album, therefore the devs over there may not approve the submission, I made a tutorial on download cards that may help you:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69284.msg1278482#msg1278482

If you cannot get it to work right, you can send me a link of an album and I will personally fix it for you ;)
I now of imgur's odd update.

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
Little story time. Long ago, at Apr 27, 2015 to be exact, I was working with importing models for the first time. It was back when I was doing "Toy Time Galaxy". I made a list of promises of stages I would do in a near future and I never finished it. I still remember them.

I decided to best ignore them because I was simply not good enough. I always bootlegged myself to get the results I wanted and in the end everything looked sloppy. Not anymore. I learned alot and I matured alot, and Im no longer the attention seeking Scout I used to be. With these changes I decided to finally go back and do that list from bottom to top. Instead of quitting because I did not know, I'm moving forwards to learn.

This stage was requested by @500YearOldGrandpa precisely at Apr 27, 2015.
00000000-11.png

This is the final boss arena in Wind Waker. Originally a canceled/unfinished stage made by DSX8, I decided to spice it and balance it up. Many things are still WIP tho, but expect it quite soon to be in your hands.

Let's get this finally started shall we?

Last edited:
Top Bottom