• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MannCo: Cookie Country v3

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
I've made some HD textures for Gloam Valley. There are about 25 new textures, however, I can't add them all due to file size limit. If you are interested, I will send the texture pack or upload them to Imgur.com for you.
Here are some screenshots:

That is extremely epic man! Sure send em over! Although I admit, GloamValley is a rather unstable mod, it keeps crashing with any little tiny thing I do. I think the best thing to do is remove the wall from the right and move the water/pipe a bit, add a bridge maybe? Still working on it.

Seeing how cool these look, I wanna ask your help with something I've been having issues with:
al_150501_2248.bin.out.jpg
al_150501_2248(1).bin.out.jpg
al_150501_2249.bin.out.jpg

^The little clipping the middle part is doing there, its fixed

Boogly Woods is almost done!
Whats left:
-Fix the trees.
-Fix the background floor.
- Fix that ugly texture thing

I don't have photoshop, or gimp, so that tree back there is ugly as heck.

Could you help me out with it? I can even offer the direct rip textures from the game.

lehoangvu639

Smash Rookie
That is extremely epic man! Sure send em over! Although I admit, GloamValley is a rather unstable mod, it keeps crashing with any little tiny thing I do. I think the best thing to do is remove the wall from the right and move the water/pipe a bit, add a bridge maybe? Still working on it.

Seeing how cool these look, I wanna ask your help with something I've been having issues with:
View attachment 50004 View attachment 50005 View attachment 50006
^The little clipping the middle part is doing there, its fixed

Boogly Woods is almost done!
Whats left:
-Fix the trees.
-Fix the background floor.
- Fix that ugly texture thing

I don't have photoshop, or gimp, so that tree back there is ugly as heck.

Could you help me out with it? I can even offer the direct rip textures from the game.
Thank you, Scout. Hope this helps and let me know if you need more. I will make Flurrie's house and the floor later, they seem easier to draw than the Great Tree. Here are preview pictures and download links:

Last edited:

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy

Album Link

And its done! It feels awesome going back and doing these Brawl Box only, still, can't wait till I can get my hands on 3ds max again.

@ lehoangvu639 lehoangvu639 , do you have a BV account so I can collab you?

Oh yeah,

Animated Pirana Plants going up and down while doing the "num-num-num" animation. First sprite animation I managed to include on a stage.

Have fun. What BRSTM do you recommend?

lehoangvu639

Smash Rookie
This house... I LIKE IT, I LOVE EVERYTHING ON THIS THREAD
Thank you Codex 9, I love your Project M build too.

Album Link

And its done! It feels awesome going back and doing these Brawl Box only, still, can't wait till I can get my hands on 3ds max again.

@ lehoangvu639 lehoangvu639 , do you have a BV account so I can collab you?

Oh yeah,

Animated Pirana Plants going up and down while doing the "num-num-num" animation. First sprite animation I managed to include on a stage.

Have fun. What BRSTM do you recommend?
I'm happy I was able to help. This is my BV account: :4link:
If you need more help just send me a PM on Kc-mm cause I usually active on that site more than Smashboard.

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
Thank you Codex 9, I love your Project M build too.

I'm happy I was able to help. This is my BV account: :4link:
If you need more help just send me a PM on Kc-mm cause I usually active on that site more than Smashboard.
Ah! No wonder your stuff is great, you are the author of one of my favorite stages! Nice to be able to meet you!

I added you as a collab on Boogly Woods, Im gonna work with GloamSpace now.

Last edited:

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
So, that Gloam Valley is extreme unstable, it seems it was imported in a way that it cannot be edited. Therefore, I need to do it myself.

On the bright side, my check is coming on Wednesday. After Gloam Valley, Im going back to my scheduled to-do list.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
So, that Gloam Valley is extreme unstable, it seems it was imported in a way that it cannot be edited. Therefore, I need to do it myself.

On the bright side, my check is coming on Wednesday. After Gloam Valley, Im going back to my scheduled to-do list.
Very nice! You can finally get that new computer ya wanted. Microsoft paintings are still OP

Its ok about the stabilization, we'll wait it out as usual. It seems to be a lot of work and I want to thank you for the effort you put into it, as well as anyone else who managed to help you during this time :upsidedown:

Last edited:

lehoangvu639

Smash Rookie
Ah! No wonder your stuff is great, you are the author of one of my favorite stages! Nice to be able to meet you!

I added you as a collab on Boogly Woods, Im gonna work with GloamSpace now.
Nice to be able to meet you too, Patrick.
Boggly Woods is great and works perfectly fine, however I have an issue with the Omega version as you can see in the picture below, maybe it’s just me but still want to let you know.
I also made some new HD textures and tweaked camera angle to fix oversight, preview picture and download link here:

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
Nice to be able to meet you too, Patrick.
Boggly Woods is great and works perfectly fine, however I have an issue with the Omega version as you can see in the picture below, maybe it’s just me but still want to let you know.
I also made some new HD textures and tweaked camera angle to fix oversight, preview picture and download link here:
The beauty! I'll fix the error and prepare an update. I may delete the original and upload yet another entry since its recent.

squeakyboots13

Smash Journeyman
One minor nitpick: The Paper Mario level was called Boggly Woods, not Boogly Woods.

The stage looks really nice though. Great job!

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
I planned that initially .I ended doing it that way since Boggly Woods is like that in the game. When you are near the great tree, it lies at the edge of the land, therefore nothing else is seen beyond. In the mod, you are just steps away from the tree, therefore no hills are in the way (except the hills you are fighting on [hence the pipe!]). The only thing inconsistent here is the house location. Also, another reason, the whole background is just one well placed 2d model, I did not had enouh space to add more things since I had to make the tree smaller for these to fit.

Last edited:

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
One minor nitpick: The Paper Mario level was called Boggly Woods, not Boogly Woods.The stage looks really nice though. Great job!
Darn. I'll fix it later.Glad you like it! Thanks!
You guys might wanna add the G replacing an O in the stage name while I update. (Editing on a PS2 is a pain)

Last edited:

Mewphelis

Smash Apprentice
I planned that initially .I ended doing it that way since Boggly Woods is like that in the game. When you are near the great tree, it lies at the edge of the land, therefore nothing else is seen beyond. In the mod, you are just steps away from the tree, therefore no hills are in the way (except the hills you are fighting on [hence the pipe!]). The only thing inconsistent here is the house location. Also, another reason, the whole background is just one well placed 2d model, I did not had enouh space to add more things since I had to make the tree smaller for these to fit.
Guess I should've done my research! :facepalm:

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
Bowser was confused XD

Excellent vid man, thanks a ton! If you have PMTYD fans confused about the typo in the name, tell them I don't speak english.
Honest question, is the background too bright?
And I might make the Omega version have bigger horizontal boundaries. I believe the normal version's horizontal boundaries make it unique as a high stakes stage, somewhat like Wario Ware is, so I leave it like that.

EDIT: aaaaand I just realised that the Omega version has a platform... I'll call it something else then.

Last edited:

lehoangvu639

Smash Rookie
Bowser was confused XD

Excellent vid man, thanks a ton! If you have PMTYD fans confused about the typo in the name, tell them I don't speak english.
And I might make the Omega version have bigger horizontal boundaries. I believe the normal version's horizontal boundaries make it unique as a high stakes stage, somewhat like Wario Ware is, so I leave it like that.

EDIT: aaaaand I just realised that the Omega version has a platform... I'll call it something else then.
I don't speak English too... and if the background is too bright then this is more option:
A few tracks that I think fit with Boggly Woods
About the Omega version, why not just delete the platform and remove its collision?

Last edited:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Bowser was confused XD

Call it an Alpha version and make it look like Battlefield.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
I'm a little offended* by all these people speaking English better than most Americans I know, even though they "don't speak English". You guys capitalize, punctuate, and everything!
*I'm not actually offended this is a joke.

Last edited:

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
I don't speak English too... and if the background is too bright then this is more option:
A few tracks that I think fit with Boggly Woods
About the Omega version, why not just delete the platform and remove its collision?
I used to make many Fd clones before. And I kinda like the platform.
I like the BRSTM, gonna use them. And the brightness? The last one is perfect, although people might complain on how bright the black is.

Jk, second is fine.

__
Cant reply on this thing.

Alpha is taken, along x and ex. I'll go on the safe side and call it +

____
buen punto.

Last edited:

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
And I guess that should do it for Boggly Woods!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208436

If you installed Omega version, you might need to update it. (removed platform, added boundaries that are the same as FD)
Added a 3rd "plus" version, its the same as the old "Omega" version, but with slightly expanded horizontal boundaries.
The menu names has been fixed.
Added the BRSTM Lyn suggested.
Added a .rel to place this stage over Flat Zone, which makes your character become flat like paper.

The brightness was left the same, it was just my TV with bad settings.

Last edited:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123

Pikmin1211

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Pikmin1211
3DS FC
0044-3220-8865
It'd be neat if it had 2 platforms on either side, but they were slanted towards the middle

Top Bottom