• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Manliest Tournament Results

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
-Singles
-Game Table Tourney
-25th of 49
-Long Island, NY
-Skip
-1/10/09
-$10
-http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=215518

Falcon only, first tourney and very nervous. lost matches due to being nervous.

Player-3

Smash Hero
-singles-
-Play N Trade Tourny
-AT LEAST 12th out of 28(results arent up yet, i JUST got back from it, ill update when i know)
-Alpharetta, GA
-P 3
-2/28/09
-10$
-update later

falcon only except for one match with marth because it was agianst sheik.... >___>

first match i got a VERY goot sheik player... and got butt ****ed, practically a JV 2 stock, but i had some dmg on him
then i lost to a very good D3 player (placed 5thish) there was one of those recorded, i went 2 losses and 1 win agaisnt him
ill upload the recorded one tonight for you guys
(it was used with a camera so you guys get to hear some sexy commentary)

F5Hazardousdoc

Smash Ace
-singles-
-Play N Trade Tourny
-AT LEAST 12th out of 28(results arent up yet, i JUST got back from it, ill update when i know)
-Alpharetta, GA
-P 3
-2/28/09
-10$
-update later

falcon only except for one match with marth because it was agianst sheik.... >___>

first match i got a VERY goot sheik player... and got butt ****ed, practically a JV 2 stock, but i had some dmg on him
then i lost to a very good D3 player (placed 5thish) there was one of those recorded, i went 2 losses and 1 win agaisnt him
osnap pnt

the tournies I've been to have been at a Play n Trade XD

well we got people reppin falcon :D

Hiza

Smash Apprentice
Ima try to go to a tourny and ima go all Falcon :D
Dallas has some really good players, are you any good with falcon? If you cant normally win with him regardless of character, save the $15, take your girlfriend out to see watchmen or something.

Use someone else. I'm not trying to dash your hopes, its just that your playing in my region and i know what terrible things lie in wait around here. Congratz on being the only other falcon main to go full falcon in tourney though, everyone else uses multiples, not just doug.

good luck

Hiza

Smash Apprentice
maybe ill see you there, im going to get my brother from denton, me and sethlon and wemp might go up. I hope Melee 1 goes

nasir123

Smash Ace
Ayaz here:

So Sban is going to have like 18 people.........

but their all **** people......Ally, Holy, MI, etc......

I hope I get past one round at least >,<

t3h n00b

Smash Ace
Sad to see this thread briefly on the second page. And I went to BTYF, it was my first tournament and I used Marth and Diddy all but one round. And after I got two-stocked, I went Falcon to see what would happen vs. Inui's Marth. 3-stocked :laugh:

.Marik

is a social misfit
Wow, some of these results are pretty good for Falcon.

Keep it up guys. :yoshi:

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
So just an update

Niko banned all my effective counters, so i'm not going Falcon.......maybe for pools or something but i'm forced to take up Marth.

sorry, no tourny results anytime soon

and before people start going "Oh AyaZ!, N00b couldn't resist teh Falcun boArds! LoloL0l"

I said in my leaving post that I'm only going to be posting results and by extension, my tournament position.

Red-Blue

Was selected randomly
So just an update

Niko banned all my effective counters, so i'm not going Falcon.......maybe for pools or something but i'm forced to take up Marth.

sorry, no tourny results anytime soon

and before people start going ""

I said in my leaving post that I'm only going to be posting results and by extension, my tournament position.
Oh AyaZ!, N00b couldn't resist teh Falcun boArds! LoloL0l

-singles-
-Play N Trade Tourny
-Alpharetta, GA
-P 3
-2/28/09
-10$
-update later

get *****

I placed 2nd in a manly tournament. I was Falcon, 1st place went to Jiggly.

Manly ball of puff is manly :urg:

t3h n00b

Smash Ace
Nice. I didn't know the matchup was that bad... I normally get my friend that's a good Jiggs main down to the last stock at least.
10wifis

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
so i'm hosting a HUGE 300 man tourny a week before Genesis.

M2K, Mango, and Ally have already posted and interested (it's mainly Mango that's deciding if he should come).

Pretty ****, id say

Player-3

Smash Hero
so i'm hosting a HUGE 300 man tourny a week before Genesis.

M2K, Mango, and Ally have already posted and interested (it's mainly Mango that's deciding if he should come).

Pretty ****, id say
indeed.

send me a ride and ill be there

Acedude55

Smash Ace
lol good **** p-3

(as I post this....theres a spanish salsa band singing their version of beat it on tv)

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Where's my tourney results?

I've placed 2nd at every tourney but one (placed 4th because of a nadospamming MK) and always using Falcon (My last tournament I went solo Falcon and still placed 2nd ;p).

Player-3

Smash Hero
raaaaaaapeeee

i didnt enter brawl only melee today but i heard some guy was trash talking falcon in brawl

it wuz like

my friend player-2 (yea) had to play him and he was like wtf doesnt he main falcon

his friend was like no thats player-3
the guy was like
oh good i wanted to have a challenege

or something like that

i was like
o rely *****

the guy ended up placing like 9th/35 with dk and i lost 2-0 in a mm
raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeepeeeepepep
wtih falcon

i would have won but the third matchi accidently misbuffered an up b and sded at like 0

ol

i falcon punched him twice and kneed him at least 4

so
raaaaaaaaaaaaeepepepep u had to b there

and no i have no vids sadly

Top Bottom