• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Manliest Tournament Results

F5Hazardousdoc

Smash Ace
Aww COME ON! NOBODY CARES?

-Singles or Doubles: Singles, Hazardousdoc
-Offline,Online: Offline
-Name of tournament : Play n Trade 3 (or III)
-Place (Ex. 5th out of 87 people): 9th out of 32 *two guys were eliminated in pools*
-Location/Country,State,City: Aurora, Illinois, US
-Tournament TAG: What's this?
-Date: February 7, 2009
-Fee(optional): 13 dollars, 3 dollars entry *waived if you brought a setup, and I did*
-Prize(optional) : The other 10 dollars goes into the pot, it went 60/30/10
-Thread of original tournament results(optional): http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=4365

COME AWN :'(
I went Falcon/Fox at the tourney, pretty awesome stuff happened and it was tons of fun. Funny thing is I placed higher this way then I have previously with Snake.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
-Singles or Doubles: Singles, and doubles
-Offline,Online: Offline
-Name of tournament : pre-hobo
-Place (Ex. 5th out of 87 people): 17th out of 32 in singles and 4th out of 16 teams for doubles.
-Location/Country,State,City: Austin,Texas, US
-Tournament TAG: whobo I think..?
-Date: February 6th and 7th, 2009
-Fee(optional): none
-Prize(optional) : swag
-Thread of original tournament results(optional): They didn't really have one

Man I tore it up in doubles with toon link(partner) and we ended up falling to a pika/wolf combo. 3000 and t-rex won with a snake/sonic.

Overall there were a ****ton of snakes so it didn't go to badly. Probably could have gotten further in singles, but I had to leave... :/

F5Hazardousdoc

Smash Ace
Ehh, I fight so many Toon Links its not even a fun matchup anymore XD

I don't play doubles... <_<

Good job anyways :)

Psychoace

Smash Champion
Yeah I don't like playing them either one sent me to losers bracket, **** that bair. That was actually my second doubles tournament since they've released brawl so I think I did considerably well. Singles pissed me off so much for a lot of reasons but i'll be back at it at whobo hopefully. I also went sole captain this one.

Roager

Smash Ace
Skip2MaLoo:
Nope. None that I know of, anyway. I might do it, if ever I went to tourneys. Closest thing I have to tourney experience is the "tournament" a bunch of scrubs at my school put together every once in a while. I go just for the lulz.

Also, I love your avatar.

Player-3

Smash Hero
@doc
<3

@skip
no i dont, i did once and made 12th out of 35 or so
then i stopped.. falcons fun and all but i like having variety

F5Hazardousdoc

Smash Ace
TY guys.

Just a note, just cuz you don't go pure falcon doesn't mean that you're doing it wrong.

I don't even go pure snake when I'm out for blood, I always keep fox ready for Triple D or somebody I just don't want to fight with snake. Or if I get CPed to Rainbow Cruise/Corneria

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
nice at least Falcon is getting results, next tournament I wanna move Falcon up on the character ranking list, so I need to get top 8

o jeez
Do you realize how awesome you are? Think about it. Single handedly improving the ranking on the hardest-to-use character in the entire game. I just wish I could help you with that one, bro.

F5Hazardousdoc

Smash Ace
Next tourney I'm bringing snake with falcon, falcon'll handle the guys who don't camp or meatnights, and snake will handle the meatnights and campzorz.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Do you realize how awesome you are? Think about it. Single handedly improving the ranking on the hardest-to-use character in the entire game. I just wish I could help you with that one, bro.
lol thanks

I got 9th at the rochester tournament so I think I can get top 8 next tournament..........it's just going to take a lot of effort

Psychoace

Smash Champion
My falcon is the metaknight slayer.... well I have yet to play many good metaknights, right now he's just the peach killer. He still has a vendetta from melee k...

Oh yes, on my doubles I never got my partners name he was a last minute sub since my first partner bailed on me but he used toon link.

eRonin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
eRonin
3DS FC
3969-5180-1975
I placed in top 8 in a noob tourney with captain falcon =D
Well the guy that beat me wasn't that noob, I think he was the only other person in that tourney that's been to another tourney.
My point is I would try to improve Captain Falcon if I had access to proper tourneys =3

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
yeah guys quality>quantity

I'v won other mini tournaments with people in our area, but I only record tournaments that are big. I don't wanna be all sleezy like how the Sonic mains are..........they record EVERY tourament they go to that has at lest 16 people..........which is why he's high on the character rankings. Like when I went to Rochester I was even with Kid's Sonic when I ditto'd him.........and he places well in tournaments, previously I thought he was WAYYYY better than me because he placed top 8 usually while I placed 17th at major tournaments.

Player-3

Smash Hero

I'v won other mini tournaments with people in our area, but I only record tournaments that are big. I don't wanna be all sleezy like how the Sonic mains are..........they record EVERY tourament they go to that has at lest 16 people..........which is why he's high on the character rankings. Like when I went to Rochester I was even with Kid's Sonic when I ditto'd him.........and he places well in tournaments, previously I thought he was WAYYYY better than me because he placed top 8 usually while I placed 17th at major tournaments.
O.o

the tournys i attend arent HUGE but...
they have good players there

(Reflex(need i explain?), Kismet2(First person i ever played in a tournament bracket, he 2 stocked my falcon, i landed a PAWNUCH on his side b recovery though, isopro), Desu(Dedede thats good, very good), BigLou(BEASTLY *** WEEGEE), Player-1(LOL...but he 3 stocked desu.. i watched that match... that was the most amazing diddy playing i have ever seen..he still sucks though), Scatzz(some snake player that can do some crazy **** ive never seen before.... with a wiimote), Ice(Zelda player i almost beat with my falcon just because my friends Zelda is pretty good and i play it very often), Umby(First match i ever played at an off line tourny, it was a friendly.....4 people or so were watching and were like, wtf this falcon is pretty good.. then reflex started using his falcon and i got out shined)

Most memorable moment at a tourny ever is when i was playing a match and i heard Reflex go
Is that guy seriously using falcon?
hes got balls, ill give him that
<3

HOly **** thats the first post ive made more than 50 words that isnt a troll post or flame post

it feels like christmas

Player-3

Smash Hero
Alright guys, tourny tomorrow

im bringing my nipples along for the ride, i might go over to my friends and play for the first time in a few weeks just so i dont get wrecked too bad

wish me luck
<3

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord

Oh no! Corrupt data! I'm sure it happens all the time... Falcon mains keep thier dignity and submit only the true tournament rankings.

Player-3

Smash Hero
17th out of 38 or so at WABA Monthlys

-Singles
-WABA Monthlys
-17th out of 38ish
-Georgia
-P 3
-2/21/09
-5$ registration, 10$ entry fee
-Thread of original tournament results(optional
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=206029&page=193

I went falcon/sonic except for one time where i went marth because i didnt want to fight a Gdubs without priority...

i should have done better but i ****ed up the first round and lost, then won twice and lost to VietG, hes a VERY good Tink/Marth, i almost beat his marth, then lost to his Tink because he got some weird *** Dtilt lock on me on Delfino with TL... it was gay... 0-80 in like 6 seconds ]: there was a replay so it might be on youtube soon..

i think i got some matches recorded, not sure so ill have those up for you guys if they come out

Player-1

Smash Legend
17th out of 38 or so at WABA Monthlys

-Singles
-WABA Monthlys
-17th out of 38ish
-Georgia
-P 3
-2/21/09
-5$ registration, 10$ entry fee
-Thread of original tournament results(optional
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=206029&page=193

I went falcon/sonic except for one time where i went marth because i didnt want to fight a Gdubs without priority...

i should have done better but i ****ed up the first round and lost, then won twice and lost to VietG, hes a VERY good Tink/Marth, i almost beat his marth, then lost to his Tink because he got some weird *** Dtilt lock on me on Delfino with TL... it was gay... 0-80 in like 6 seconds ]: there was a replay so it might be on youtube soon..

i think i got some matches recorded, not sure so ill have those up for you guys if they come out
You're dumb for CPing TL to DP >.>

I placed 5th for anyone who cares about Diddy tournament results ^.^

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
-Singles
-G.I.M.P.E.D. 1
-25th of 97
-Brooklyn, NY
-Skip
-2/21/09
-$10
-http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=6707796#post6707796
i came 25th out of 97 places. I used falcon up until i had to face a metaknight (it was a set, i tried falcon 1st match, then went luigi second and third) and i also used luigi against my next match, a guy who mained metaknight but didnt play as him so i had already gone luigi and couldnt switch. He beat me. He used GnW

Player-3

Smash Hero
-Singles
-G.I.M.P.E.D. 1
-25th of 97
-Brooklyn, NY
-Skip
-2/21/09
-$10
-http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=6707796#post6707796
i came 25th out of 97 places. I used falcon up until i had to face a metaknight (it was a set, i tried falcon 1st match, then went luigi second and third) and i also used luigi against my next match, a guy who mained metaknight but didnt play as him so i had already gone luigi and couldnt switch. He beat me. He used GnW
GJ skippy, way to rep
<3

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
good **** skip

it's alright to have secondaries, i'v also picked up Shiek as a third

bringing my mains up to three, i'm going to try and incorporate them all into my game.

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
falcon vs metaknight was too funny.. the metaknight would simply spam dsmash..seriously. he used it so much it couldnt even kill at 150 O_O i have another tourney results where i came 25th/47 falcon only, but idk where the thread is. and i rather have the thread

I used a few other tags in the tourney..like "****" (the f word incase it is censored) because I had to face metaknight on a projector screen and everyone would see..and i went falcon lol. but then our next two matches i ***** him with luigi, SHORYUKEN

Top Bottom