• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Manliest Tournament Results

Player 3

Smash Apprentice
laaaame

don't go off and try that ****, the mod's are like the f*cking government so don't go and piss em off. But yeah sorry to here about the tournament result.......... i'm telling you man, DON'T roll or shield just to be safe. Sounds ******** but i'm able to beat top players with C.Falcon by using this. instead of rolling try dash dancing or canceling your pivots into boost pivot grabs......it's uber sexy and total mindgame spam lol
i tried to not roll or shield, but sincce i cant play as often due to lack of the console or game, it didnt work too well as im used to it

but it definently helped, no way in hell i would have done as good agaisnt that szelda playing like i normally do

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
i tried to not roll or shield, but sincce i cant play as often due to lack of the console or game, it didnt work too well as im used to it

but it definently helped, no way in hell i would have done as good agaisnt that szelda playing like i normally do
glad to hear it, rolling can be read which can allow for SERIOUS punishment. if you learn mobility AT's your game will step up hardcore as well.

Stafy

Smash Journeyman
Stafy you LIVE in california, go play some huge *** offline tournaments!!

same to like everyone on these boards, GO TO TOURNAMENTS

if falcon is not being represented then he's not going to move up on the tier list
I was planning to go to one tournament right near me before winter break, but family vacation

Besides, I'm only limited to San Fransisco area. ;_;

F5Hazardousdoc

Smash Ace
razzin frazzin

Next tourney I'll go falcon. I took 13th with snake, but I got matched up against Kirk too early. And I fail at CPing stages.

RMMF

Smash Cadet
HOBO, coming up in February in Houston, TX...cant wait for that :)

Noodlehead: I better see you up there :). Me, you, and Hiza needa rep hard. Whether in friendlies or in the actual tournament. Also, we gotta have some dittos.

Edit: HOBO is MARCH not Feb.
World HOBO is April 10th-11th i believe.

Dxkid

Smash Apprentice
I dont know any Tourny here in Dallas i need to get out more

hey RMMF is there any tourny in Houston in june im comin down there to visit my kin-folk

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion

Noodlehead: I better see you up there :). Me, you, and Hiza needa rep hard. Whether in friendlies or in the actual tournament. Also, we gotta have some dittos.
I might come. My left hand should be fine by then. Just two weeks to go. You guys could see my one handed falcon. (Dominant)

Noodlehead

Smash Lord

Edit: HOBO is MARCH not Feb.
World HOBO is April 10th-11th i believe.
baytown is too far, i probably wont be going to regular hobo's
although i'll probably go to hobo 15 maybe, low tiers 1vs1 tourney, its a must win for falcon, plus its way closer than baytown

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
^^^^^

laws are always meant to be broken :)

anyways, can someone talk about something else, this thread should get more attention. But yeah me and Kid are going to ROCK doubles, and hopefully i'm going to make top 8 with Falcon and Sonic..............maybe Snake if I have to play Inui. But I'm determined to use Falcon and Sonic all the way.

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
^^^^^

laws are always meant to be broken :)

anyways, can someone talk about something else, this thread should get more attention. But yeah me and Kid are going to ROCK doubles, and hopefully i'm going to make top 8 with Falcon and Sonic..............maybe Snake if I have to play Inui. But I'm determined to use Falcon and Sonic all the way.
hopefully this thread will get way more attention by summer. good luck, falcon is almost back to where he started on the ranking list

F5Hazardousdoc

Smash Ace
got more prep to do for the upcoming tourney. Today was AWESOME for my falcon though, I went toe-to-toe with a good MK and almost won, took out a falco and a snake too. I lost to a great olimar, but he was always over 80% at the end, and I won one match from a lucky pikmin hate moment, he pulled 2 whites when I was at 100%, not what he needed. XD

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
you know what I love about Olimar?

if he throws pikmin at you your knee auto-sweetspots so just keep it in mind next time......unless you already knew that >.<

Also Haz, where do you live around? I started a bit of Online lately and wouldn't mind a match.

F5Hazardousdoc

Smash Ace

if he throws pikmin at you your knee auto-sweetspots so just keep it in mind next time......unless you already knew that >.<

Also Haz, where do you live around? I started a bit of Online lately and wouldn't mind a match.
The chicago area, Illinois. I use snake, fox, and ROB in addition to falcon, snake *obviously* being my main, so I'm not just a one character man. I've been neglecting my ROB though *mutters to self*

Edit: Oh yeah, and I knew that, sweetspot and have him jump into the lag. Unfortunately, he usually just usmash/grabs you XD

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord

lol I wonder how long the knee can linger if Olimar keeps throwing pikmin...

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
RMMF (real men main falcon) used to be Kaiyul, hes a real cool guy, he lives near Reliant

also, where the heck are all the other falcon mains on this board? are there really so few competing falcons?
Few people main falcon at tournaments becuase of his likely untrue tier placement. They basically get scared off. It's a vicious cycle. There's a lot more people who main Falcon outside of the tournament scene, he's that popular (5th character board to reach 1,000 threads).

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
My left hand got its cast off today. It feels so good to be free. Now I'm waiting two more weeks so my right finger can heal.

Anyways, when all of this broken bones stuff is over I'll try to find a tourney. The problem is, I live in Missouri, where there aren't that many out there. Maybe I'll run into one when I head over to Dallas...

I should check.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
I just placed 9th at battle for WNY

only Falcon and Sonic. Got knocked out by Shiri and his ridonkulous Yoshi..........i have no experience in that match-up

ohh well

not enough to boost our man on the character rankings, but i'm getting close :-)

F5Hazardousdoc

Smash Ace
I'm bumping this because the tourney results I went fox/falcon are gonna be posted up soon.

I didn't do too hot, but its data, and we all LOVE data amirite?

Winnar

Smash Lord
Low-Tier Singles
Tournament name: TCS IV
1st place out of 28 people
Tuscaloosa, AL
Characters: Falcon, Ganondorf (only in the final set of the grand finals, it was Falcon for 90% of the low tier matches I played)
Tag: WHO?
Feb. 7
$5 Entry fee
$84 prize
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=220306

Doubles
3rd place out of 13 teams
Tuscaloosa, AL
Characters: Falcon + Wario, Snake + Wario
Feb. 7
$10 Entry fee
$26 prize ($13 for each of us)

Falcon is pretty cool :O

Player-3

Smash Hero
Low-Tier Singles
1st place out of 28 people
Tuscaloosa, AL
Characters: Falcon, Ganondorf (only in the final set of the grand finals, it was Falcon for 90% of the low tier matches I played)
Feb. 7
$5 Entry fee
$84 prize

Doubles
3rd place out of 13 teams
Tuscaloosa, AL
Characters: Falcon + Wario, Snake + Wario
Feb. 7
$10 Entry fee
$26 prize ($13 for each of us)

Falcon is pretty cool :O

GJ mang, ganon/falcon is ftw

going to a tourny NEXT weekend ( not this weekend, i was confused) then after that maybe another one at a play'n'trade, but they havent decided if they want to do that yet
im going falcon/PT/Marth gonna do all my friendlys as SONIC(I love you ayaz <3 sonics amazing)
only played sonic for a day but stll.. :D

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Yay for Sonic! I know his Fair and all his weird cancels make him nearly un-touchable, at my last practice I was pretty much ****** my entire crew minus Percon and Niko cause they were at CoT 4. You Americans are good practice!

good stuff guys, Keep it up!

Player-3

Smash Hero
Yay for Sonic! I know his Fair and all his weird cancels make him nearly un-touchable, at my last practice I was pretty much ****** my entire crew minus Percon and Niko cause they were at CoT 4. You Americans are good practice!

good stuff guys, Keep it up!
i spam uair

:D

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
err I don't think online/low tier effect tier placement but good results none-the-less. I also think low tier tournies should be specified

Winnar

Smash Lord
I did specify it was low-tier. I don't know how you guys handle that sort of thing, but results are results.

Top Bottom