• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Manifest Melbourne, Who is coming? (Possible smash competition)

asianaussie

Smash Hero
s'all good

props to you too, you let me meet shaya and im pretty sure you get mad credit for breaking my chequerboard corner stall in like 2 minutes lol

good weekend

Dekar289

Smash Hero
so... you guys advertised smashboards, couch warriors and the monthlies... right?

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Yeah. A few people took the smashboards website down. About 5 people I would say. A few others already knew about us.

:phone:

Splice

Smash Hero
Hey jei do singles manifest winners get a medal?
I want a medal.

I've gotten into contact with amazing GaW Player and hopefully he'll come again.
And hopefully that other GaW player and his friends.

I hope someone talked to that MK player who took a game off Jei. He was so legit, if he comes, that'd be the best.

Also my friend Daniel might come. lol.

And @AA
Checkerboard corner stall is a trap. Easily beatable ;)
Requires patience though.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
@splice

1. Yes winners do get a medal, but you didn't win ;)
That means earl was entitled to a medal but I wasnt told about this until sunday afternoon.

2 and 4. Thanks for recruiting, we need it.

3. I spoke to that MK, unfortunately he has no interest in smash tournaments which is a pity because he was so legit.

I might do a write up on all of last weekend. When or if I get time.

Jader7777

Smash Rookie
Did I get to fight Splice? I 'unno. I made it to the singles matches but Snes101 was paired with me and I got knocked out. 'twas a fun tourny anyway. Doubles was awesome too.

fantanoice

Smash Cadet
I was there on the Saturday. I was 'Fanta' on Brawl and made it to the first 1v1 match before losing to Wayne/Atlus. I think I played Splice in a friendly beforehand and he seemed like a pretty nice guy, though I didn't talk to him much.

Jei also recognised me from another forum, so that was pretty nice too. :p

Splice

Smash Hero
If I knew i was getting more than solidified vomit (that controller) i'd totally have tried harder and beaten earl, yeah.
whatever, ill buy that medal off earl :)

And, I did play you, Fanta, in Free For Alls. pretty fun. :)

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I had alot of fun, just hope there's more volunteers to assist us next time. I was extremely stressed on the day, so I'm sorry if I was ever rude to someone. (I dont think i was though.. :s) Also me and jei learned some new things as well regarding management, so next time we'll do a better job running the bigger scale tournaments.

I have so much pocky left =P

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Send more pocky my way. Tahlia goes through that stuff faster than the ACT scene rise and fall (random uncalled for cheap shot)

Splice

Smash Hero
That was pretty random. Didnt even realise ACT had a fast rise and fall.

Leisha loves hating on places that she lives within, lol.

Top Bottom