• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mango's on the Melee Boards

Heavenly Spoon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HeavenlySpoon
Hasn't he been there since forever? I mean, last time I checked, the mango thread was the only active one.

I don't think he cares one bit about brawl, though, why bother?

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I don't think hero-worship constitutes a valid way to advance the metagame, even when the hero won Pound 3...

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
i don like the ledges on melee anymore , edgegaurding was gay in melee i like brawl cuz it takes the fight to the fighters and not the cheapers

illinialex24

Smash Hero
i don like the ledges on melee anymore , edgegaurding was gay in melee i like brawl cuz it takes the fight to the fighters and not the cheapers
Are you seriously dissing melee? Unlike Brawl, it had a fair edge system that required skill to recover. In Brawl, any ******* can recover and without wavedashing, L-canceling, hit-stun, and rest and much faster gameplay, Brawl sucks. But its the future so I play it.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
i don like ledges period its one less thing to think about. the only thing cool about melee ledges was wave dashing onto them. this of course made camping too good in melee and actualy fun meaning that mor ppl will do it. that logic can suck my maner

illinialex24

Smash Hero
i don like ledges period its one less thing to think about. the only thing cool about melee ledges was wave dashing onto them. this of course made camping too good in melee and actualy fun meaning that mor ppl will do it. that logic can suck my maner
Uhhh... camping was worse in melee than Brawl. Because shields weren't ridicuously overpowered.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj8ro3oLLtk epic camping lol Forward is too good
And yet with all that camping the game only took 2 minutes, lol, brawl is gay. If you want to see annoying camping look up mathos, lol. But falco and fox were basically the only good campers in melee. Falco because he has a god projectile and fox because his projectile is way good and he's fast, though people rarely laser camp for a extended periods of time with fox.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
And yet with all that camping the game only took 2 minutes, lol, brawl is gay. If you want to see annoying camping look up mathos, lol. But falco and fox were basically the only good campers in melee. Falco because he has a god projectile and fox because his projectile is way good and he's fast, though people rarely laser camp for a extended periods of time with fox.
But compared to Brawl camping that wasn't exactly camping. It was fast gameplay camping that was used as clever approaches, while Brawl camping is just camping.

And Bowyer, you are the best troll ever. Tyser will never be close to you.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
hmmm

yea brawls a peice of trash

but the reason i stoped playing puff

( shes actually fun in brawl =D )

mk is so gay towards her

but my friend mike is having a tourney

and he banned mk and i might go and use puff =D

TheStig

Smash Lord
hmmm

mk is so gay towards her

kinda weird that you still have 1 of the best brawl puffs

PND

Smash Champion
I actually agree with you. Brawl sucks.

I'm only sticking with it because the local scene here is awesomely entertaining. Brawl's too. . . safe?

What are your thoughts on the Brawl hacks being implemented? I mean, Jiggs with hit stun would probably Jump up to mid or maybe low high tier. (not as good in Melee though) I mean, I really, really miss Melee, but I also like Wario and Snake. I've sort of amended that by picking up Yellow Mario, but I'm at a loss for Snake ;_;

Glick

Smash Lord
hmmm

mk is so gay towards her

Thats pretty odd considering that MK is one of her easier matchups. I usually play pretty even against high level tournament MKs (Whatever that is).

I say try the MK matchup again, and maybe you'll see it they way I do. Theres loads of things on these boards about it.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Wow, thats a first. Mango in a Brawl forum. <3

But I completely agree, and so does Bloohaha. He said a Pro Jiggs, no matter how good they are cannot beat a pro level MK, not matter how many run of the mill, dsmash and whorenado spammers.

Glick

Smash Lord
Stop meat riding mango. He may be the current god of puff. I'm just pretty sure that hes straight.

Top Bottom