• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

mangos fox is **** (friendlies with Armada)

Animal

Smash Lord
hahah ya but to **** armada like he does here is just rediculous. they are friendlies though.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
man, i'd never be able to play so arggo vs a peach but mango just doesnt afraid of anything. 0_o

Animal

Smash Lord
i mean i can nair shine pressure, but thats just insane lol

Big_R

Smash Champion
his pc fox love shows but he took it to the next level. its sweet cuz its mostly all useful fast tech.

man i wish mango woulda got to **** more europe at this

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Was it similar to Fly Amanita's experience? lol
Well, I won the first game. Then Mango said, "oh yeah, I'm much better than this guy," and proceeded to step on my face.

So... I guess. I didn't get to watch Fly's match though.

Animal

Smash Lord
Well, I won the first game. Then Mango said, "oh yeah, I'm much better than this guy," and proceeded to step on my face.

So... I guess. I didn't get to watch Fly's match though.
haha did he actually say that out loud? and ya that sounds similar lol

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
He didn't actually say it. But I think he was thinking it. Because he started stepping on my face.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
My set with him in winners' semis sounds kind of like Wobbles' one, with Mango winning 3-1.

His shield pressure is much, much harder to cope with than that of any other Fox I've played.

Animal

Smash Lord
Based on these vids i would think armada would say the same. it almost seems like he knows exactly how to hit the shield perfectly so you just cant move.

Animal

Smash Lord
ya i noticed when hes recovering he uairs in the air i guess to gain more horizantle distance. I wonder if that actually works. I use shine to try and stop momentum but idk if that actually works either haha

JPOBS

Smash Hero
magus showed that doing any sort of aerial while recoverying does absolutely nothing to help you.

Animal

Smash Lord
really? even fair? how can you test that? i want to see this.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
PM him
or
magus420 magus MAGUS420

anyway, yea, he has a gif of sheik on yoshi's 64 far right cloud and he jumps from the cloud towards the stage and theres two versions, one of him fairing and one of him doing nothing, and at the end of the gif he's in the same exact location.

Its the same concept as with the shine recovery. Shining/doing an aerial while recoverying does nothing to help those are age old myths.

Top Bottom