• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mango or King?

lexxil

Smash Apprentice
it will take time but im shure mango will get better if the current situation will stay

Cort

Apple Head
They're both pretty good.

Mango is still missing a lot of experience that King definitely has, though...

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
What about KishPrime. . . . . . . . .
I retired after FC as the only player to be second-best at his character his whole career, thanks to the meteoric rise of King immediately after KillaOR retired. :p

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yeah, lol last I checked that didn't work out too well for Scar or his followers.

But speaking of which, I'm finally settled into my job and new house, so expect my combo video within a couple weeks. I promise it'll be epic.

King Out
*dies twice*

I had no idea you were even making a combo video.

*dies again*

MaNg0

Smash Hero
KIIIING!!

omg new combo vid!!!

*waits in suspense*

mines should be coming out ..

o0o whoever gets more views is better
ready
set
GO!!

lol

^_^

WassupJB

Smash Lord
Yeah, lol last I checked that didn't work out too well for Scar or his followers.

But speaking of which, I'm finally settled into my job and new house, so expect my combo video within a couple weeks. I promise it'll be epic.

King Out
i'm stocking up on pampers and huggies now, so when i **** myself i'll be all good.

Cort

Apple Head
Exactly. But, it'd be pretty epic.

And boring.

But epic, sometimes. Especially at the PINGGSSSSS

MaNg0

Smash Hero
lol i dont do puff dittos.
its nothing but bair spams..

i dont really bair that much.. so i get *****.. then i have 2 resort 2 better spaced bairs then them

but besides that.. puff dittos

no way jose

and if me and king played
i would be forced not 2 were ma crown =(

Vts

Smash Champion
i would want to see this but somewhat dont want to see it knowing one person will be pissed as hell if they lose i rather them not play and we never know who is better until brawl then who gives a care who wins then (unless brawl sucks then back to melee).

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You can do the same color glitch.
This games winner is...

Cort!

---

Jigg dittos are fun whenever I have to play. To watch, I laugh at how funny it is.

Why noone else doesn't love Jigg dittos is beyond me.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Cort- Ya then dbr will booo me and say .. thats not king and there litte funny comments hahah

and when i miss a rest .. KING WOULD OF LANDED TAHT

rofl

and i dont think u can say whos better

king and I play completely diffrent ..

like really really diffrent

lol a big diffrence

Mango gets better rest
king gets better combos??

hahah

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
a king and mango ditto would be better than watching any other old jiggs ditto, i guess right. haha.

The King

Smash Ace
Lol what's going to be cool about the video is that, of the clips I've saved over the past month or so, I pretty much did every giant combo imaginable...and then ended them with a rest for good flavor. *****' ****. This is pretty much the standard for every combo you'll see in my vid: http://youtube.com/watch?v=rrcc-5XEZDM

And good to see I'm not the only one who hates Jiggs Dittos! Wtf, they really aren't fun at all, imo. It's slow-paced, hit&retreat, only the softest hits combo into soft hits when there's good DI. Not to mention there are only two, maybe 3 good kill moves which are tough to land when both players are spamming Spacing, lol. Only real "nice" part about them is that once the first rest lands...the match is probably going to end quickly.

If there was $5,000 on the line or something, or playing in the finals of some huge tourney, I'd do one. But if it's something like, oh, a Norcal Biweekly, I'd probably just attempt to agree to Marth vs Falco. =D

King Out

MaNg0

Smash Hero
lol i wish i could combo like that hahahah

King if we ever play in tourmanet

falco vs marth? haha

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Lol what's going to be cool about the video is that, of the clips I've saved over the past month or so, I pretty much did every giant combo imaginable...and then ended them with a rest for good flavor. *****' ****. This is pretty much the standard for every combo you'll see in my vid: http://youtube.com/watch?v=rrcc-5XEZDM

I've done that combo a few times. Not necessarily exactly like it (I always finish it with another up-air instead of a fair at the end, and then link it to bairs), but it was still and always will be awesome to look at.

Top Bottom