• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mallow: Frog Prince from the Beyond the Clouds

Mallow in Super Smash Bros?

• Total voters

LiveStudioAudience

Smash Master
Most of the significant people associated with the thread are now on a particular Discord server after what happened with the Geno thread, so you'd have to ask them there.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Happy Birthday to our Mario RPG siblings from across the pond!

And Nintendo..... actually acknowledged one of the classic Paper Mario games?

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Happy Birthday to our Mario RPG siblings from across the pond!

And Nintendo..... actually acknowledged one of the classic Paper Mario games?

Technically, Mario Story in Japan didn't come out until around the Summer of 2000 so Paper Mario is almost 21 actually. But I figured they're going off the American release date of Paper Mario for celebrating it's anniversary here.

TooManyToastahs

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2063-0575-6789
Switch FC
SW-8520-5670-4041
Y’know, with Geno being Mii costume’d, a similar fate to Rex early in Smash Ultimate’s life cycle, wouldn’t it be funny if Mallow got the Smash invitation instead similar to Pyra and Mythra?

Maybe that would seem a bit cruel. But they could honestly put someone like Booster in the game and I’d still throw money at it. I may have character preferences but I’m not exactly picky Nintendo, give us what we want. Put the cloud boy in the game dammit!

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039
Huh. Glad to see some folks still around and supporting all things Mario RPG. Ever since the Geno closed, the fandom has been quiet but with this thread and apparently if what I saw it's the case and a second Geno thread opening by a mod, it's a good time to post again, hehe.

I personally prefer Geno but after him, Mallow it's the next best thing from SMRPG. So, consider me a follower for Mallow too.

:bowser:.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
So I know some of you guys wouldn't like this idea, but I could come to terms with it. But now that Pokemon Trainer/Zelda/Sheik type characters are back in the fold, how would you react to Geno/Mallow being a switch and out characters like Pyra/Mythra? I would be up for it now since we would get both Geno and Mallow and have all the SMRPG party members in the roster.

Otoad64

Smash Lord
So I know some of you guys wouldn't like this idea, but I could come to terms with it. But now that Pokemon Trainer/Zelda/Sheik type characters are back in the fold, how would you react to Geno/Mallow being a switch and out characters like Pyra/Mythra? I would be up for it now since we would get both Geno and Mallow and have all the SMRPG party members in the roster.
you know that would probably be even better than just getting Geno!

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord
I love Mallow so much he's cute and stretchy and his elemental attacks are cool! Count me in as a supporter!

If you put a Super Scope to my head and told me to pick one, I'd pick Geno because I think he has the cooler design. But I love Geno and Mallow equally, so seeing Mallow in Smash over Geno would still be a win in my book!

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I wouldn’t like it as much as them being standalone, although it’d be fine if the switching uses Shield + B instead of a special move.

Top Bottom