• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Own SSB4 Roster Image (lots of images)

-J-

Smash Rookie
My friend and I are using these as a 55-total-piece Smash Bingo Board- whoever has the most correct guesses by the time all characters are revealed wins the game. Pretty fun stuff. Just thought I'd drop by to say that, :p Thanks for all of your 5ervices, good sir.

Thepoopmaster

Smash Rookie
Maybe some more Metroid characters (Ridley, Dark Samus)

Split up Zelda/Sheik, replace Sheik with Impa...maybe?

Skull Kid anyone?

ummm....i can't think of anything else.....GENO!!!

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
I request E.gadd,but with those:

[COLLAPSE="E.gadd"]

[/COLLAPSE]

And Jack Skellington as an irealistic request:

[COLLAPSE="Jacks"]

[/COLLAPSE]

If you don't want to do all the E.gadds/Jacks,use the last pictures for each,i'm supporting the idea of artworks like Uprising,the closest i can without giving you an annoying background to erase yourself.

UberPyro64

Smash Ace
I hope you can make those new pictures availible soon. I would love to add characters to the roster. Also can you add Kazuya Mishima from Tekken?

UberPyro64

Smash Ace
I decided to make my own. However though it's of the right size and PNG file, It still isn't compadible with the Roster maker. It has two right arrows instead of a check mark in the image box. What is up with that?

Here is the image:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I request Fossil Fighter Boy/Girl, Adeliene, Rick the Hamster, Nightmare (Kirby), Pon & Con (Kirby again), Myrrh (Fire Emblem) Dark Matter (obviously the Swordsman form), Hakkun, Mogalor, & Viridi.

UberPyro64

Smash Ace
Nevermind got it to work. Made some images and will keep on making them and adding them to this post.

Chun-Li from Street Fighter:

Dimentio from Super Paper Mario:

Gordon Freeman from Half-Life:

Heihachi Mishima from Tekken:

Jin Kazama from Tekken:

Kazuya Mishima from Tekken:

Kefka Palazzo from Final Fantasy VI:

Terra Branford from Final Fantasy VI:

Neku Sakuraba from The World Ends With You:

Nightmare from Soul Calibur:

Siegfried Schtauffen from Soul Calibur:

Revolver/Liquid Ocelot from Metal Gear:

D

Deleted member

Just as an FYI, he said he's not doing any more Trainers like that. He's just going to do the Trainer alone from now on, since people have their own differing ideas on how the Pokemon should be.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
^You click their box.

Anyway, to stay on topic, I gotta think of a request...uhhh...Marowak?

VictoryIsMudkipz

Smash Journeyman
If you're still accepting request, Can you please do these 2

Megaman Volnutt (Megaman Legends)

New Pac-Man (Street Fighter x Tekken) (Didn't like the other pac-man avatar)

Would be greatly appreciated

Jhonnykiller45

Smash Journeyman
An image for Ike's new design from Fire Emblem Kakusei/Awakening would be appreciated to keep the roster images updated.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Here, fixed it:

Also a friendly reminder to not double post!

The Max is Back

Smash Cadet
Hi, I was wondering if you could make a Goron icon. I've been trying to do so myself but it hasn't turned out so well. I would also like to request Mew, Arcanine and Dragonite. If you have time I would also like to request a few more characters such as U-mos (Metroid), James Mcloud (Starfox), Bill Grey, General Scales, General Pepper, Trickey Andrew Oikonny, Pigma Dengar and Keeby. Thanks.
I've been trying to use MS paint so any tips or a tutorial is appreciated.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Guys, just make them yourself. The stuff in on the previous page!

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
I'd like you to see the ones I did of Phoenix Wright (from Ace Attorney) and Erdrick (from Dragon Quest III).
. If you want to make them yourself, use this pics.
for Phoenix and
for Erdrick. Also, please do it with this guys
Red, and
Blue. Make the mugshots or icons or whatever named Phoenix, Erdrick, Red, and Blue. Pretty please?
EDIT: Wow wow wow wow wow... I'm a noob, this is my first post, and I start a page?! OMG

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
abort

i found a way to "edit" the icons. remember the icons i made? i just grabbed one of the petey piranhas and pasted phoenix on top. It works!

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
tadaaaa

added erdrick on top of ephraim & eirika. red on top of reyn. blue on top of blaziken. voila!

This one's without the colored borders
. and adding up to the previous phoenix and erdrick icons, im putting up red and blues in case you reaally want to add em.
. and for those of you who guessed or wondered, yes, im (illegally) using pokemon.wikia.com as an image hosting site

DPSnumber1

Smash Rookie
After thinking a lot about my ultimate roster I designed this. I think I will be happy if all this characters will be togetether in the next game.

Of course maybe Lucario and Ike will be repalced by Zoroark and Khrom. But I am happy with this roster.:):)

PD: This is my oldest roster: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFUwm_Dooeo

The Max is Back

Smash Cadet
Hey, I made some icons for myself, finally got the hang of it! There a little smaller then the ones you guys made though. Anyways, here they are.

err, anyone know how to upload pictures? I'm using photobucket.

* edit, testing

Jakor

Smash Ace
Hey, I made some icons for myself, finally got the hang of it! There a little smaller then the ones you guys made though. Anyways, here they are.

err, anyone know how to upload pictures? I'm using photobucket.

* edit, testing
You just need to add the tag before and close it after each picture. Here is an example, but remove both *:

[*IMG]http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s606/Gigafalcospmer7/Super%20Smash%20Bros/ProfessorOak.png[*/IMG]

[IMG]http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s606/Gigafalcospmer7/Super%20Smash%20Bros/ProfessorOak.png

And thank you for those images! I'll add them to the Roster Maker, and if you make more, I'll pick them too!

Top Bottom