• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Own SSB4 Roster Image (lots of images)

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
hey, you forgot me? please add MY pics/mugshots/whatever you want to call them too! if you didn't catch them, they're on this same/the last page! If you just dont want to, at least tell me. also, dps, two pics are missing names. if its on purpose then sorry, but i felt the need to point it out

Jakor

Smash Ace
hey, you forgot me? please add MY pics/mugshots/whatever you want to call them too! if you didn't catch them, they're on this same/the last page! If you just dont want to, at least tell me. also, dps, two pics are missing names. if its on purpose then sorry, but i felt the need to point it out
Of course I'll add yours too, don't worry! And if anyone makes icons that I don't already have, and they look good, I'll add them too!

The Max is Back

Smash Cadet
Great, thanks! So you don't plan to make any more icons?
Well, if i ever get bored again, I might, but for the purpose of making Icons for my own projects I'm done.

I will attach a document that helped me make them for anyone that would like to start making their own. Or copy and paste I guess..

Method using MS paint:
1.Copy paste picture of the character you want into paint.
2.Copy paste icon maker into paint.
3.Resize the icon maker to fit the facial ragion of character using transparentcy with percent increase or deacrease.
4.Remove excess bodypart pertruding from the icon maker.
5.Copy paste letters from icon maker into text box of icon maker. (optional)
6.Save picture.
7.Put picture into word are resize to fit dimentsion of icon maker again.
8. Copy paste new picture size into paint and place the icon maker again onto the picture using transparency, you should not need to resize anything.
9. Remake the name into the text box then save the final picture.
10. Final dimension should be 1.48 by 1.3cm or 1.46cm by 1.27cm (in word).

*Resizing in word saves the quality of the picture. I couldn't resize the picture in paint without distorting the pixels.

Jakor

Smash Ace
Well, if i ever get bored again, I might, but for the purpose of making Icons for my own projects I'm done.
Well, thanks anyway!

On another note, now that it's holiday time, I will surely be able to complete and release the version 4.0 of the Roster Maker soon. I'll make sure to include your icons, as well as some made by other people.

aelic7

Smash Rookie
I'd like to see Isa (Sin & Punishment Star Successor), Kusagari (Red Steel 2), Michael Ford (Conduit 1 & 2), and Neku (The World Ends with You).

MenOfLetters

Smash Rookie
My requests :

Chespin (Pokemon X/Y)
Fennekin (Pokemon X/Y)
Finn (Sorcery)
Froakie (Pokemon X/Y)
Gabriel Logan (Syphon Filter)
Ico (Ico)
Iota (Tearaway)
Isaac Clarke (Dead Space)
Jennifer Tate (Primal)