• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
I just came up with another moveset idea. I'll hopefully get around to it:

Toaster, Lampy, Radio, Blanky, and Kirby, AKA Toaster & Friends!
And I thought the Raptors were a blast from the past!

@SonicBoom2: Please do not repost move sets. Post a link to the original post. Though I will say that Baby Dk looks greatly improved.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Wow, I thought you were reposting Baby DK, great improvements. Accidentally posting the whole thing happens to all of us sometimes.

Toaster & Friends FTW

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Frogman is also among one of the middle schoolers.

You lucky *******s with girls who actually play video games. . .Curse my Christian community where all the boys are stereotypical jocks and the girls are all ridiculously overly girly! The only even MALE geeks to talk to are ridiculously over geeky. . .And I'm pretty much labeled as one of them.

Just waiting for colledge where I can finally get into another community. . .

Until then I get to post ridiculously over detailed movesets for Characters who will never be in Smash.

@BKupa: I'm likin Skurvy from what I've read so far. The references to the show are numerous and priceless, along with his quotes. It is a bit OOC for him to swab the deck himself though. . .That's what his mates are for!

@Toaster: Finally. . .A blast from the past I actually regognize. Loved that movie as a lad.

hyperhopper

Smash Ace
crap! last page post.....

do ppl here really play air ride?

baby dk is best so far in my opinion!

btw is the new special descriptions any better for roomba?

SirKibble

Smash Champion
IM NOT THE ONLY ONE!

do other ppl here actually love playing city trial, both regular and FREERIDE!?!??

(WHEN FRIENDS come over we play dragoon/hydra tag! (hydra slams the poor fools if they get off their bikes..))
Lol. You quoted Chris Lionheart's post and then put my stuff in there. Lol.

EDIT: Oh, so now you edited it all out and stuff. Meh...

We mostly played City Trial, just the regular mode. Unless I'm playing with my incompetent roommate, and then it's Top Ride only, since that's the only thing he has a chance at.

QingXin

Smash Cadet
It's coming...

What would be a good alt. costume... Prototype, or T-elos (for all the XS fans)

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Frogman is also among one of the middle schoolers.

You lucky *******s with girls who actually play video games. . .Curse my Christian community where all the boys are stereotypical jocks and the girls are all ridiculously overly girly! The only even MALE geeks to talk to are ridiculously over geeky. . .And I'm pretty much labeled as one of them.

Until then I get to post ridiculously over detailed movesets for Characters who will never be in Smash.

@BKupa: I'm likin Skurvy from what I've read so far. The references to the show are numerous and priceless, along with his quotes. It is a bit OOC for him to swab the deck himself though. . .That's what his mates are for!
Does anyone have girls who don't play casually? Almost all of my friends like Smash, but 1). play with items and 2.) get owned by me constantly and get bored. I greatly dislike how almost all gaming geeks at school are not the kind of people in this community (meaning awesome) and will swarm you if they get the chance.

Yeah, the deck swabbin was just a pirate reference. His mates, Kutlass and Green Kroc, are upcoming ATs. And Skurvy does some work, so its not entirely OOC. BTW his mates should make an appearance as NPCs in your SSE.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
If you're lucky, you'll get a college that has a video game club, like the one I'm about to go to! See ya'll!

Black Doom should be up on wednesday, assuming I finish the tweaking I'm doing to him by then. He's going to contain my first stage extra, so there's another reason to look fowards to him.

cjrocker

Smash Ace
Needs more detail, but I applaud you for not making him a Sonic clone.

edit: @CJrocker: Aren't you the guy who's also making Black Doom? A worthy adversary!
Yes, I was the one who brought it up, of course then I had no idea it was you who was making one. I'd say you're a more worthy adversary than I am, due to your experience. The hardest part will be making sure mine is really different from yours.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Yes, I was the one who brought it up, of course then I had no idea it was you who was making one. I'd say you're a more worthy adversary than I am, due to your experience. The hardest part will be making sure mine is really different from yours.
Heh, well then you're lucky, as mine will be up soon, so you'll have plenty of time to make yours different. May the better Black Doom emerge victorious.:)

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Crazy that we'll be having two Black Dooms. Was Shadow the Hedgehog really that memorable? I never played it, myself.

Also, as I wanted to comment earlier: your Rundas turned out insanely awesome. I've been mulling about the idea of a moveset for him since I first came into MYM, but never really got around to it. I gotta say, you really made it come alive, with a very unique playstyle. Props to you.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
It makes you feel violated. Like you are a little kid or something. Yeah, they like it, but I have a girl, and I don't need others sweating me.

btw, I have a big nose, too. Most Native Americans do. :laugh:
I understand. I would only want one girl myself, but alas I'm not that lucky.

I wouldn't know, I'm cajun (for those of you who don't know, thats a person of Canadian-French ancestry, native to the state of Louisiana for the most part.)

@Warlord
I feel your pain. Christianity has nothing to do with the guys being jocks and the girls being to girly though. The cause is really the high expectations of modern society (guys are supposed to be big and strong and girls are supposed to be like supermodels.)

hyperhopper

Smash Ace
Lol. You quoted Chris Lionheart's post and then put my stuff in there. Lol.

EDIT: Oh, so now you edited it all out and stuff. Meh...

We mostly played City Trial, just the regular mode. Unless I'm playing with my incompetent roommate, and then it's Top Ride only, since that's the only thing he has a chance at.
i have no clue what your talking about.....

i quoted you, the only thing i edited was i took out stuff from the post that wasnt relavant.....
weird

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Crazy that we'll be having two Black Dooms. Was Shadow the Hedgehog really that memorable? I never played it, myself.

Also, as I wanted to comment earlier: your Rundas turned out insanely awesome. I've been mulling about the idea of a moveset for him since I first came into MYM, but never really got around to it. I gotta say, you really made it come alive, with a very unique playstyle. Props to you.
That means I can have two Black Dooms in my SSE....but how would I do that is the question...

It's in my blog for those who havent seen it. It's like a prologue so its short, and I am posting by acts anyway.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
i have no clue what your talking about.....

i quoted you, the only thing i edited was i took out stuff from the post that wasnt relavant.....
weird
Oh, wait... I was looking at your later post, and thought you'd edited your earlier one.

Check the post I quoted from you. You'll see what I mean.

Mast3rofDarkness

Smash Rookie
hey guys!

can I get in on the action?

i was thinking of making a baby wario moveset but have never done so before.

can i have any tips or help please

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
hey guys!

can I get in on the action?

i was thinking of making a baby wario moveset but have never done so before.

can i have any tips or help please
Check out any movesets put in people's signature. Check the first page. Keep it clean and try to be original. Don't let constructive criticism hurt, let it help you.

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
Crud I didnt know I put the entire moveset.
Anyways I updated it.
It's on page 77.
Too lazy to get the link.

Stop with the roomba... really...

It's getting old... just work on the moveset in quietness...

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Talking about girls or movesets? ; )

I've probably told my Donkey Kong Neutral B story while playing Melee with my then girlfriend so I won't bore you with it again, but yeah, girls who play games rock : )

And a question for anyone (mostly the Castlevania lovers), who would you want to see as a boss for Shanoa? Blackmore, Eligor or Death? I'm personally leaning towards Eligor myself but wanted other opinions ^^

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
*sends Sundance a leather harness on Dragon Apprec

I've probably told my Donkey Kong Neutral B story while playing Melee with my then girlfriend so I won't bore you with it again, but yeah, girls who play games rock : )

And a question for anyone (mostly the Castlevania lovers), who would you want to see as a boss for Shanoa? Blackmore, Eligor or Death? I'm personally leaning towards Eligor myself but wanted other opinions ^^
...What story? Sounds sexy.

And I haven't actually finished OoE. >_< I just don't have the motivation right now (I don't have much motivation for anything right now, actually). But use Eligor. He is badass.

Ahem.... Forgetting someone? :ohwell:
EDIT: Whoops, mah bad. Don't kill me, please. I forgot the last sandbag (Kibble hasn't post a moveset yet, so I guess he doesn't count either).

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Both.

Most definitely. If only I had some where I live... God, every girl up here is either a total prep who knows nothing of video games or is totally insane.

Death.
My comments in bold.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
...What story? Sounds sexy.
It was right before my then girlfriend's birthday party and her and I were playing Melee in her basement. I chose Donkey Kong since I wasn't very good as him and wanted to give her a chance. I hit with a fully charged Neutral B and shouted, "DONKEY PUNCH!" Then felt really embarrassed and worried her parents would come down and kill me xD

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
*sends Sundance a leather harness on Dragon Apprec
It was right before my then girlfriend's birthday party and her and I were playing Melee in her basement. I chose Donkey Kong since I wasn't very good as him and wanted to give her a chance. I hit with a fully charged Neutral B and shouted, "DONKEY PUNCH!" Then felt really embarrassed and worried her parents would come down and kill me xD
ROTFLMFAO

That's hilarious!

SirKibble

Smash Champion
(Kibble hasn't post a moveset yet, so I guess he doesn't count either).
Nope. Don't count me for anything yet. I don't want too many people anticipating the epic nature of my first moveset. You shall all be blown away...

Shake~

Smash Journeyman
MarthTrinity you gonna base some of Jill's moves off her MvC2 moveset?

And I wanna make a moveset for someone from Left 4 Dead, but that's too difficult for my imagination.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Nope. Don't count me for anything yet. I don't want too many people anticipating the epic nature of my first moveset. You shall all be blown away...
Pssst, everyone, anticipate away! I've seen parts of this thing, and it's going to be epic.

I just had the most epic moveset idea.

THE PIED PIPER!

He enters the fray with a legion of rats behind him!

Except I don't really like the above imagining of him. I'll try to find a picture where he's an older, skinny, crueler-looking man with a black cloak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom