• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Some Neuss 2 [M2N]

PikaForLife

Smash Apprentice
omg soo many ppl....
so little time to practice (exams and i am going to spain this friday for 17 days )

and i really wanna meet some ppl again there <3

MADHYPE!

Yikarur

Smash Master
confirmed in the waiting list, wuhu, tickets are ****ing cheap for 70 euros and I get back from a tourney to find out its already full, NICE.
the limit is going to get pushed, it would be nice if you would try to come.

but it's really extreme how much people are registered and the interests to this event is way to enourmous x.x need more space ;__;

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
I think kaos said in SmashEU he and leon were booked D:

yeah yika I'll get those flights with rydle and foturan if we are given the chance, just seems unlikely atm.

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
kaos and me are already confirmed.

I just hope it will be an epic tourney, May 28 is my birthday xd

Calzorz

Smash Lord
i wish u the best of luck leon , i cannot make this i have no money and i havent been training much so yea xD , il get back into **** mode for the summer and go with anaky ;p

DRAQO

u gota rep the snakes man ;p

AfroTwist ShadowPie

Smash Journeyman
Yeeeaaaahhhhhhh fraaance, that's awesome
Did they even register though? Top players shouldn't be denied entrance anyways, but still

Draqo

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0662-5003-5173
i wish u the best of luck leon , i cannot make this i have no money and i havent been training much so yea xD , il get back into **** mode for the summer and go with anaky ;p

DRAQO

u gota rep the snakes man ;p
haha i will try bro :D

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
haha calzorz yeah I know we will see this summer sure, don't forget I found someone can house you

dennis haha thanks man, just let me win the tournament, this is the best present xd

Kiyoketsuki

Smash Rookie
Sup guys, this is KiyoRsu and I'd like to resign myself from the tourney. Some important stuff came up the last day of the tourney that I have to attend and I won't be able to make it back in time.
Sorry for bothering you with this.

Chiko_

Smash Apprentice
Ignore this whatshisnameketsuki, he's a rapscallion! So please don't disconfirm KiyoRsu, it's Bart in disguise (I swear on the lives of my kids).

We're booking our tickets this Sunday. Also, it's about ****ing time we have our ****ing MM, Kaos (*****).

Mr-R

Smash Champion
its not flaking anymore andy, we're used to u not showing up at tourneys by now so dun worry ;)

Top Bottom