• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make assumptions about the next person

D

Deleted member

It depends; both can be equally enjoyable if prepared correctly.

Next person watches a show intended for a very young audience.

D

Deleted member

I will admit I was quite a fan of Dora the Explorer and Go, Diego, Go! Demo, I watch very little to no TV these days.

Next person keeps their TV on while asleep.

D

Deleted member

Certainly not; power bills are not good things.

Next person wears onesies to bed during Winter.
There is no shame; they’re so comfy!

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
**** yeah, man. Pokémon is one of my all time favorite series, despite how little I talk about it in comparison to other series.

Next person is currently in high school or college.

D

Deleted member

Y'all can tell by my age I am way past my high school days. Graduated in the class of 1979, I have. As for college, I have never attended. Decided to learn more about the world by myself.

Next person had doughnuts for breakfast this morning.

D

Deleted member

I basically knew no one in Brawl,, I watched a youtube vid and it looked like real fun gameplay. I was very little so I thought almost all of them were original characters with some Nintendo thrown in (I never even heard of Sonic until SSBB). and at that time I wasn't a Nintendo fan. The only character I really liked was Luigi, but I didn't get the game over it, I could've just bought Mario Party or Mario Kart or Super Mario.

Next person doesn't like Donald Trump.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Dislike him? I abhor him (yes, college-level vocabulary again...)

Sa...next person buys most of their clothes from a thrift store.

D

Deleted member

Only went once, but I was too disguisted to get anything because they were all used most likely. The only thing I got was the card game "Smash-Up" with 2 expansions inside for some reason. Don't have any article of clothing from a thrift store.

Next person would become gay for 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 a week.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Haven't tried it, but assuming I adore ice cream, it looks delicious

Next person prefers Coke over Pepsi

D

Deleted member

You hit the nail on the head!

Next person will experience a wintry mix some time today.

SherrdreamZ

Jubilant Adept Princess
NNID
SherrdreamZ
Yeah... In fact I'm off to work to brave the freezing cold outside in about 30 minutes... sigh

Next person was not very interested in the Piranha Plant character when he was announced.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It's given me more free time to do stuff, but all things considered,, I prefer Winter. I don't like the hot weather summer brings.

Next person used to watch Nickelodeon a lot.

D

Deleted member

That was true back in the '90s and early 2000s. But I favored Cartoon Network. Nowadays I watch neither because I miss the '90s programming for those channels.

Next person has their heart set on maining :ultpiranha:.

ccllr

Smash Cadet
That was true back in the '90s and early 2000s. But I favored Cartoon Network. Nowadays I watch neither because I miss the '90s programming for those channels.

Next person has their heart set on maining :ultpiranha:.
Although I "main" :ultdarksamus: I didn't put my heart into it and I don't see myself doing so for any character or any video game related stuff tbh.

The next person likes Mario

D

Deleted member

Sure do. I have gotten to know the Super Mario series since my first time playing the original Smash. I was almost 20 years old when Donkey Kong arcade was released but I was not a gamer at the time. Sa, :ultmario: is cool but :ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultrosalina: are my girls for life.

Next person prefers grapefruit to oranges.

D

Deleted member

I DESPISE Grapefruit. Never once liked it, and Oranges are my 3rd favorite. So completely opposite, couldn't be farther from the truth.

Next person hasn't read the 2.0.0. Patch Note for Smash Bros Ultimate.

D

Deleted member

Actually, I did just this morning. I may not have the game yet but it helps to study.

Next person experienced the unfortunate save data corruption caused by :ultpiranha:.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Thankfully not. I'm purposely avoided All-Star Smash until it's patched (I have the physical version, but I'm not taking any risks).

Next person is considering dropping one of their mains in favor of :ultpiranha:.

D

Deleted member

It is my desire to play as :ultpiranha:, shikashi, :ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultrosalina::ultbayonetta1: are still my girls, no matter what. Maybe he will make a potential secondary.

Next person's favorite card game is solitaire.

D

Deleted member

I still don't know how to play. It's UNO (unless you're talking about an actual deck of cards with kings, queens, and that other one, then it's Pinochle)

Next person hasn't heard of or only vaguely remembers the game "Smash-Up" by AEG.

D

Deleted member

Not at all. More partial to SpongeBob, but even that I have lost all interest in since I almost never watch any television.

Next person will watch the Super Bowl tomorrow.

D

Deleted member

I hate sports, and have no plans to. so no.

Next person wishes that if there were to be a fighters pass 2, that one of the fighters will be from a horror game for horror game diversity.

D

Deleted member

It's the only Adult Swim show I watch and I enjoy it.

Next person likes the "Ultra Instinct Shaggy" meme.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The original video is glorious, and I won't deny I've referenced the meme a few times. Yeah, I definitely like it, lol.

Next person likes older music (specifically anything 50s to 90s).

D

Deleted member

Yes! Here's just a few
"Africa" by Toto (I don't know if this is old, but I think it is) (before you say anything, I actually loved this song before it was memed, so I wasn't bandwagoned into liking it)
"Don't stop believein'" by Journey (It's a classic and I think everyone like the song, same thing with...)
"Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor (RISING UP!!!! BACK ON HIS FEET!!! If you don't like this song, than you're just, WRONG!!)
"Everybody wants to rule the world" by Tears for Fears (I love this song, it's catchy. And I love the lyrics)
and lastly, "You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)" by Dead or Alive (I like the speed of the song and the lyrics, and I just can't stop singing it) (insert crappy, and terrible joke about how the band and the video game fighting series "Dead or Alive" have the same name)

Next person is starting to run out of ideas on what to assume the next person is (just like me)

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Oh yeah. It usually takes me a few minutes to figure out what assumption I'm gonna post next.

Next person pays for Nintendo Switch Online.

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
Yea. I prefer the supermarket. I go every once in a while.

Next person wants the funny super bowl commercials back instead of the sob story and woke SJW commercials we have now :/

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I literally couldn't care less who wins. I hate sports, the only good sports is E-Sports.

Next person also really doesn't care about sports.

Top Bottom