• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Majora's Mask Mafia | Game Over!

Purple

Hi guys!
Been in a few. Developed fast. Won quite a bit.

What exactly is MVP++? Been MVP twice?

@ OS - That's what I want you to think. Or is it?

For what it's worth, I have no problem admitting I would have voted Gordito in 3 man Community LyLo. Scum outplayed us, I was too wrapped in up figuring everything about OS out that I didn't think to stamp him out. Doesn't matter if you know they're scum if you don't take all necessary action straight away. Should never have let Roxy die to confirm what I really already knew. I handed the game away when it was in my power to win it.
I want to see winning MVP three times actually, considering yours has two plusses and mine has none.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
You guys are intimidating. I'm gonna get stomped. D:

Purple

Hi guys!
You're about to get swift bodied DanGR.

Remember that time you planked me at Halloween Bash?

aaw yeah it's on. >: (

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Mad crap talking or what O_O?

X1, Sword and OS had us nasty. Idk what came over me in voting Swiss, but it happened. Give me room to grow. It was my 2nd completed game at the time.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
JoanBud has been prodded. If he hasn't posted before tomorrow I'll start the game without him, and he will receive prods as a normal player would as the game moves forward. I'm going to sleep. Just got back from a tournament. So if he posts in the near future, the game will begin when I wake up, lol.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
You can replace me in if you want, and I'll just remove my name from the all-stars list.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
blarggggggggggggggg

need replacements in game to make game go choo choo

Swiss

Smash Lord
Well I have activity issues for the next two days anyway.

SO NO-ONE REPLACE IN TILL I CAN WIN US THE GAME. I WIN D1 IN MY FIRST POST.

Nah but Hilt replace those suckers.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I know you haven't asked Hilt, but I'm not gonna be able to replace into this game. Not unless something changes, in which case Ill let you know. Sorry.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hilt has to be mafia! He's been really inactive. :<

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Clock Town. A bustling, busy town in the center of Termina. It's a bit surprising that such a place can be so peaceful. From the arctic mountains of Snow Peak, to the pirate infested waters of Great Bay, Termina can be a dangerous place. Even what would seem like a peaceful, nearby ranch has seen its share of danger. But for the most part, Clock Town has held a certain type of peace that's set it apart from the rest of the country. Although this hasn't always been true. It wasn't long ago that the city was in completely panic, fearing a catastrophe that nearly killed them all.

"So do you think he'll ever come back? The boy in green, do you think he'll show up again?" Two men sat at a counter in the milk bar, Latte, drinking Chateau Romani. People had just begun clearing out. Everyone was beginning to finally get tired, and the sun was actually about to rise.

"Who cares. The town was peaceful before he was here. Soon as he showed up everything was thrown into chaos! Now he's gone and it's back to the way it was. The way it's suppose to be."

"Hey, hey.. let's not talk about him like that. He risked his life to save us, and got nothing in return. He was only here for three days, but he did a lot in that time."

"Bah, what's done is done. Clock Town was always in peace before he showed up. Things'll be good and well long as-"

A loud knocking could be heard, banging on the door. One of the men got up, walking up the stairs towards the door. The person beating on the door didn't stop the entire time until the door was pushed open.

"Sorry.. the bar's about to close. You'll have to come back after te-" As the man looked behind the person knocking on the door, everyone behind him was in panic. It was a fear he had seen not long ago. "What happened?"

The two walked quickly from the milk bar to a crowd a people, all standing in a circle. There were guards in the center, most of them keeping the townspeople from getting too close. And there in the center of the crowd lie a young boy, his yellow clothes covered in blood. It was one of the Bombers! The small group dedicated to justice, and serving others. The Yellow Bomber was the one guarding their secret hideout. Most of the townspeople around were traumatized. They had never had to experience murder, and to think that someone would kill this young child...

One of the guards covered the boy's body in a blanket, and carried him offf. The four other guards each returned to their posts, blocking any and all exits to the city. Nobody was going to come in or out until the person responsible for this was found. As the people all looked at each other, the Sun slowly rose above the city walls.

Dawn of The First Day
-242 hours remaining-

Day one will end October 8th at 3:00 PM.
With eleven players remaining it takes six votes to lynch.

Dastrn has replaced Chibo.
JoanBud will begin receiving prods starting now.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
X1-12
-Vocal-
Adumbrodeus
DanGR
Overswarm
Roxy
J
JoanBud
Pierre The Scarecrow
Swiss
Dastrn

vote pierre the scarecrow

I know nothing about you

what games have you been in?
who do you know here?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Ok, we had plenty of time for RVS in the confirmation phase so lets get down to business.

People I've never been in a game with (unless you changed your names):

-Vocal-
DanGR
Roxy
J
JoanBud
Pierre The Scarecrow

What games have you guys played in (here, mafiascum, ect)?

Do you have any IRL mafia expirience?

Pierre the Scarecrow

Grasping at Straws
vote: -Vocal-

@OS:
Newbie Mafia #2
Phoenix Wright Mafia
Paranoiafia

I was the doctor in Newbie mafia, called out a few scum Day 1 and urged town to lynch the scummy hammerer, but then was killed Night 1. I was the one shot dayvig in Phoenix Wright Mafia, and I caught some scum and daykilled an indy survivor in what is one of the most hilariously bad plays of all time by SwordsRbroken. He counterclaimed me, when I was a Day Vig, and he was a Survivor. I was scum with Riddle in Paranoiafia and we perfect won.

I know Roxy in this game.

@adumbrodeus:

I have played extensively at Mafiascum, and I have too much IRL mafia experience.

@mod: Has JoanBud already been prodded?

Purple

Hi guys!
@J - I played with you a bit in DR mafia, I'd like to know if you've learned anything from that game and if you'll be using what you learned there in this game.

Pierre the Scarecrow

Grasping at Straws
Care to give me some game names or better yet links? Or at least confirm that you're using the same username on mafiascum?
No, I'm sorry. I am trying to keep the personas separate. It is not the same username. I went through and linked to my previous completed games here on Smashboards, though. You should be able to get a firm grasp of my meta if you skim through Newbie (lived for only one day, town) and Paranoiafia (short game, won through as scum), and Phoenix Wright is a bit longer but ISO'ing my posts should be cake.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, we had plenty of time for RVS in the confirmation phase so lets get down to business.

-Vocal-
DanGR
Roxy
J
JoanBud
Pierre The Scarecrow

Newbie 8 was my first online mafia game. I've read through a lot of games on the Mafiascum website, though.

And I've played IRL with friends before.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero

-Vocal-
DanGR
Roxy
J
JoanBud
Pierre The Scarecrow

So far, I have only played one game, a Newbie Mafia run by Hilt as well. I became interested in playing because of Mafia exp irl; I went to a summer camp a while ago and basically played this 5 out of the 7 nights I was there. From like 11 at night. Til 3. <3 Mafia ^_^

Vote: DanGR

Because Tristana > Nidalee.

Top Bottom