• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

> > MaGM2 - The New Members Battle Royale! [Doubles deadlines have not been posted!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeadro

Smash Journeyman
so bored *waiting for secound brackets*
Hey kirby nice wins on nido hope to brawl you in the second brackets. Oh....before i forget you kept saying my weakness or something, or how annoying i am? -Zeadro pulls forth a masumunai ready to kill.- (*>*)

Zeadro

Smash Journeyman
o please, your so weak, getting over some bananas >_>

Okay are you trying to piss me off!? Okay so what your telling me is, as Dedede your able to kill diddy and use his bananas against him and win? (The person is a diddy mainer) Plus be within stage limitations? Meaning no moving stages or for example rainbow cruise.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Okay are you trying to piss me off!? Okay so what your telling me is, as Dedede your able to kill diddy and use his bananas against him and win? (The person is a diddy mainer) Plus be within stage limitations? Meaning no moving stages or for example rainbow cruise.
if you know the correct timing you can catch and grab bananas with anyone. Pick yoshi island done

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Lmao. You said samboner.

Smash Journeyman/whatever doesn't apply to Ugg and I.
I'm a Smash Lord, though.

Yesz. :falcon:
I do need more posts.

Updated, Moot.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Thanks. What about smash director? How do you get that rank?
Director - Host a tournament
Temp Debater - Request
Debater - Do well in the proving grounds, I'm a temp debater actually.
BRoomer - Not gonna happen.
Brawl Broom - Not gonna happen.
Mod - Not gonna happen.
Writer - Win a WWYP, I entered.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
SWEET! Well whenever these ones are done will someone help me host a tourney?
Sorry, no thanks. It's a little selfish to host a tournament just so you can be a director.
Maybe you should enter more of them instead. Everyone is trying to run a tournament, we have too many people.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
All the time. Just thought it was put up, kirby saw it said that and i went to check it out saw no double brackets and came back here.
Good job, keep up the good work, then.

The_Ginger

Smash Cadet
Tonight, and actually I did way last week when i said "do you know the mcmuffinman.... cause i need to play him" can you play now?

The_Ginger

Smash Cadet
Mcmuffin man won 3-1 but was kinda shady cause he chose falco and I chose marth but he didn't get the map I wanted and ended up switching to ZSS instead cause he knew i was coming with marth... whatevs tho

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord
Mcmuffin man won 3-1 but was kinda shady cause he chose falco and I chose marth but he didn't get the map I wanted and ended up switching to ZSS instead cause he knew i was coming with marth... whatevs tho
Sorry. I didnt know ur CP was BF and i always go ZSS there. We can rematch if u want :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom