• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MAGfest presents, Brawl/Melee tournament at MAGfest 7!

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
I'm going, and Street Fighter IV may be there this year, look out for it if you're interested.
Also, I can bring a non-lag TV.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Taj we need wii's more than tv's, but bring your tv, and just use it for your hotel room for private play if nothing else

good stuff

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
what does "prizes will be minimal" mean? like, cash? an actual prize of small value or stature?
like whatever magfest/vendors/sponsors provide. more than likely it will be tshirts or hats or flash drives or some thing along those lines.

i won the mario kart ds tourney there a few years ago and i got a free entry into the next years convention

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Anybody wanna team? Also what's going on tomorrow? I pre-regged but do I need to print a ticket or something? I forgot about everything from last year lolz.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
nessmax, you only need to bring the paypal reciept from pre-registration if you're 18+...which you are now, iirc. you probably should bring some ID too, lol

I have to deal with getting a form signed by my parents AND NOTARIZED and now its too late for me to pre-register so I have to pay $45 at the door. =/

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
You can just get your dad to come down and let you in. That's what my mom did last year.

Top Bottom