• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Milkyway Sleepover - Serial Killer wins (with a Gold Metal for Mafia)

Matunas

I'm a monster!
BRoomer
NNID
Matunas
read through the thread, nothing much to add on to what others have said.

Don't worry about me, I am usually fairly active.
Unvote: Macman

Anything in particular you agree or disagree with?

I'm not questioning your activity at all, just trying to get some conversation started and you were the name I picked out.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Alright, Omis' game is over, now to focus on this one and kick some scum ***!.. once I read up...

Ronike

Smash Ace
Meh, not much new for me to say unfortunately. Smashbot seems scummy for pushing for a lynch this early and keeping with it, but the same could be said for people pushing for a smashbot lynch. So I'm not gonna hurt my head by reading too much into it and ask that you come back KK, and actually read the thread this time.

Seriously though, KK, come back, and post some please.

I hate day 1s...

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Agreed Ronike, d1 is annoying as half the time when someone does something that makes them seem scummy they're really just trying to get d1 over with regardless of town/maf alignment.

Matunas

I'm a monster!
BRoomer
NNID
Matunas
Agreed Ronike, d1 is annoying as half the time when someone does something that makes them seem scummy they're really just trying to get d1 over with regardless of town/maf alignment.
D1 doesn't have to be that way though. If we discuss future potential events and stay active we can actually make some good of it. There is such a stigma against D1 on these boards. Lets change it for the better.

Omis

my friends were skinny
Really, Im not sure what to think. On the subject of smashbot, him pushing for a lynch this early is pretty odd. Likewise, those pushing for his lynch also seem odd. Like when day one occurs this way you cant draw that good of conclusions.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
D1 doesn't have to be that way though. If we discuss future potential events and stay active we can actually make some good of it. There is such a stigma against D1 on these boards. Lets change it for the better.
I definitely agree it doesn't have to be, I just mean half the time people either become inactive and vote just to move on, or a townie makes themself look suspicious pushing for a lynch to move things on.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Dude, smashbot has voted on you, people have defended you for these votes, and you can't say anything?!

smashbot226

Smash Master
KK, if you can give me CONCRETE proof that voting for you is wrong, I'll turn my cheek. I just don't see much utility for you. I'd rather have a decent doctor or cop than a dumb one.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
If this is going to be such a huge problem we should just vote for him to be replaced.

Though I prefer he stay

Ronike

Smash Ace
I disagree with replacing him. If we replace everyone just cause they are bad, how are they supposed to get better? Just harken back to when you were bad to, we all were at one point or another...

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
OK guys relax, he's not completely inactive. Since he posted a few times unlike in Omis's. So i don't think that really calls for a replacement. It's just bullying to force him to be replaced.

Now we can not blame him for not having anything to say. That's his decision if he doesn't care to defend himself.

However if he's not taking this game seriously than we might consider replacing, but I don't think he's done anything to show that yet.

I really don't want a repeat of day 1 in Omis's game.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
I disagree with replacing him. If we replace everyone just cause they are bad, how are they supposed to get better?
I never said he was bad.

If people are considering voting karthik out for the same reason they did in Omis' game, then he could be replaced so we wouldn't waste so much time on it. I said myself I'd prefer if he stayed. we're talking way too much about it.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I never said he was bad.
All the same...

Reading back, I realize you didn't, so Ill just change it a bit to say if we are always gonna vote him out because he's not very good, how the heck is he gonna get better. Let's treat him just like anyone else: let him live until he makes the tiniest mistake, then crush him like a bug. Jk, jk.

Yaya

Smash Champion
I thought we lynched him because he was insanely scummy and not even redcell replacing him could change out mindset.

Anyways, the only person I really have suspiscion on right now is smashbot.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Nope, pressure votes are to get someone to post. When you didn't post, the pressure votes became real votes. By the way KK, I STRONGLY encourage you to read through the Newbie guide and role guides if you haven't, since you say you have nothing to talk about. I'm glad to see you active and posting, but if you don't really understand how the core of the game works, you are actually more of a detriment active than you are a help... So please, read those, even if its the only thing you do on the boards tonight...

Niiro

Smash Ace
Sorry to interupt the mood, but could you sign me up as a replacement?

Handorin

Smash Hero
What does everyone think of the idea of a purely random lynch?
Sounds good.

After going to random.org, this was the top3 picks for a lynch:

There were 13 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. 13) Yaya
2. 3) Macman
3. 12) Omis

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I would much rather do something with some solid reasoning behind it. Lynching at pure random has a much higher chance of outing/lynching a PR. Right now I think we should try to talk things out some more, getting an idea for what we're doing, and only do a purely random lynch if this nothingness goes on for long enough where we risk massive activity dropping by not moving the game forward.

Handorin

Smash Hero
That's as close I can get to purley random.

Though I dont think Yaya is particularly scummy enough to lynch D1.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I would much rather do something with some solid reasoning behind it. Lynching at pure random has a much higher chance of outing/lynching a PR. Right now I think we should try to talk things out some more, getting an idea for what we're doing, and only do a purely random lynch if this nothingness goes on for long enough where we risk massive activity dropping by not moving the game forward.
The chance is the same, imo. The numbers are all the same. In fact, a purely random lynch wouldn't have any sort of mafia influencing the lynch away from their own.

It's quite the thought.

Top Bottom