• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Game Queue and Sign Up Thread - Mention me about queue updates please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
My slot in the queue is actually Ace Attorney Mafia, which isn't ready just yet. Plus, I'm not eating any takeout right now, but me eating takeout is very relevant to running Pizza Mafia, so I can't run it at the moment.

On a completely unrelated note, put my entirely new, never-before-heard-of setup onto the end of the queue: Pizza Mafia II: The Gluten-Free Gambit! It's about pizza!
Yo, this was totally a real post. But now the second game is Pizza Mafia II: The Gluten-Free Gambit × Ricochet: The Guns of Mascarpone ☆ 'Hold the Mustard' Edition.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Sign up for my Ricochet game. 10 to start, can have more. Sign ups end within a few days. Winners get premium. Closest “non-winner” gets pranked (pinkish/reddish something color name)! :3

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
Alright now that that's over with

I think it's time to blow the lid on VGM2 soon. Everyone's burned from Vanilla games and walls for at least a bit due to the time. I don't know if it should be the next game up, and I need to get the setup done anyways, but I think we all need something that's a bit more relaxed.

I want to see who else is up for hosting right now too and get a chat going.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
People can @ me or message me on discord the next time a non-vanilla game starts up. I'll probably be interested <3

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
I'm not sure where to put it so I'll put it here: BarDulL BarDulL I didn't mean to ignore your tag for your game lol.

In general, I'm going to decline games with PMs for the time being. PM meta is too much of a hassle for me right now and I'd likely just ignore that aspect unless someone reached out to me first.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
I think we could probably have ricochet run simultaneously with another game. One that maybe has a little more going on in the main thread for spectators.

#HBC | Nabe

My slot in the queue is actually Ace Attorney Mafia, which isn't ready just yet. Plus, I'm not eating any takeout right now, but me eating takeout is very relevant to running Pizza Mafia, so I can't run it at the moment.

On a completely unrelated note, put my entirely new, never-before-heard-of setup onto the end of the queue: Pizza Mafia II: The Gluten-Free Gambit! It's about pizza!
praline praline though

BarDulL

Town Vampire
praline's avatar/name/text color combo is sick

Oh yeah and to be on topic, put my game back like 8 spots, thx (gonna be super busy)

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Been fairly busy lately by my standards, and will be for perhaps a month. Maybe longer. Sorry everyone.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
I'm new over in the decisive games forum; and I am probably in the wrong place to sign up for a game, is that correct? I'm just looking to be a part of a game of mafia, the theme doesn't bother me too much, and I am unsure where I need to go...

Edit: However, I have hosted numerous live Mafia games in the past, and I wouldn't mind hosting a game either. I just am ansty to get in on the action, if you know what I man.

Last edited:

#HBC | Nabe

I'm new over in the decisive games forum; and I am probably in the wrong place to sign up for a game, is that correct? I'm just looking to be a part of a game of mafia, the theme doesn't bother me too much, and I am unsure where I need to go...

Edit: However, I have hosted numerous live Mafia games in the past, and I wouldn't mind hosting a game either. I just am ansty to get in on the action, if you know what I man.
There will be a game open soon. When a thread pops up, you sign up there.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
I think we could probably have ricochet run simultaneously with another game. One that maybe has a little more going on in the main thread for spectators.
You know what, I'd rather not divide people's attention. Let's just wait until ricochet ends.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
You know what, I'd rather not divide people's attention. Let's just wait until ricochet ends.
Ricochet is down to two people left so it'll hopefully be over soon! Would like to have a mafia game to play/spectate(or host if no one else wants to host) soon though

D

Deleted member

Since no one is budging and mine is almost complete, I'll probably open sign ups for MHA Mafia by the end of the week. Probably suicide considering Smash is releasing but lol who cares

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Maybe I should dig up another open setup and run that while we wait/get Ultimate out of the way. With my track record on those it'll be over in like two days with somewhere between 10 and 10000 posts. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom