• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Game Queue and Sign Up Thread - Mention me about queue updates please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
When I saw my first Ricochet game, it was an intimidating amount of information. In the end, its a great game, but you do need to know the rules for all the powers and actions you can have.

PARANOIA may look that way to some of you, but if you can crush the rules post you will probably want to play the game.

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
I appreciate the kind words from Tom, but I don't actually think you need to know all the rules to play. Knowing the basics of "find allies on your two teams, shoot enemies, don't die" is enough to play. I leave all the detail about action resolution, the various mutant powers, etc in because I feel like it's horse**** to die in a game with perma-death because you had incomplete information, not to mention bad game design, which is an issue I have with a lot of setups of mafia/ricochet.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Whatever the next Mafia game is I'm /in
Hello ShadowTheHedgehogZ ShadowTheHedgehogZ , I see that you are new to DGames. First off, welcome! We currently do not have a round of Mafia open for signups, but I'm sure one will open very soon. However, there is @Shishœ 's game of Ricochet available for signups, not to mention Dooplissity Dooplissity 's game of Paranoia, also taking signups. If these games interest you, then read the rules in their respective threads and decide whether you would like to join! Thanks for coming over!

ShadowTheHedgehogZ

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4227-4459-2606
Switch FC
2267-2995-1302
Hello ShadowTheHedgehogZ ShadowTheHedgehogZ , I see that you are new to DGames. First off, welcome! We currently do not have a round of Mafia open for signups, but I'm sure one will open very soon. However, there is @Shishœ 's game of Ricochet available for signups, not to mention Dooplissity Dooplissity 's game of Paranoia, also taking signups. If these games interest you, then read the rules in their respective threads and decide whether you would like to join! Thanks for coming over!
This isn't my first time, I was in the fire emblem Mafia last summer but the Ricochet game sounds interesting so I'll join

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
heads up to any mods

im putting together a 17 player game thats prolly running june 10th. most of the starting playerlist isnt active but i know a few like maven, fire emblemier, nabe, etc. are as well as some replacements. idk how itll affect signups to other games (deadlines will b a week so presumably most players could juggle a couple games) but figured id put it out there in case its useful to a host who wants to plan around it for the month of june

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
heads up to any mods

im putting together a 17 player game thats prolly running june 10th. most of the starting playerlist isnt active but i know a few like maven, fire emblemier, nabe, etc. are as well as some replacements. idk how itll affect signups to other games (deadlines will b a week so presumably most players could juggle a couple games) but figured id put it out there in case its useful to a host who wants to plan around it for the month of june
if there's still slots (presumably as replacement) i'd be interested

ShadowTheHedgehogZ

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4227-4459-2606
Switch FC
2267-2995-1302
heads up to any mods

I can do it after the 11th

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
can i put you down as a sub shadow?

thanks doop, ill mark you down

man. a nice amount of interest in this; i almost want to make it a big crazy 21 man game but ill behave and play it safe with 17

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
substitute. so if someone playing can no longer play, the sub comes in and takes their place playing the game

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
heads up to any mods

Can I spectate/help with vote counts etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom