• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Game Queue and Sign Up Thread - Mention me about queue updates please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Hey everyone, I'm looking for someone to bounce ideas off of for the next setup I plan to host. I know not all of you were in the PMs, but I'm planning on coming up with a FFA setup similar to the thrones setup, it will contain some similarities as well as some differences. If you're interested in helping, maybe even as a co-host (I'm definitely going to need one's help with an ambitious and large setup like this), feel free to send a message.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Hey everyone, I'm looking for someone to bounce ideas off of for the next setup I plan to host. I know not all of you were in the PMs, but I'm planning on coming up with a FFA setup similar to the thrones setup, it will contain some similarities as well as some differences. If you're interested in helping, maybe even as a co-host (I'm definitely going to need one's help with an ambitious and large setup like this), feel free to send a message.
I would like to co-host. I want the experience of being a host so I won't mess up the Mafia game i'lll be hosting in the future.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I’d prefer if we just stuck to the queue, nothing against Shiny but it’s why we have one in the first place.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste

Let’s do this!

Ooh, I've missed being able to use my collection of Ace Attorney gifs.

I have some role ideas worked out, but I'll probably need you to check them to make sure they're not completely dumb, since I'm still getting used to things like the strengths of each role relative to each other. :p
Hit me up on this whenever you like, although obviously it's a while out. I'd be willing to swap this into my current slot on the queue.

D

Deleted member

If pokechu can’t go next then it’s Kingofphantoms and then if he can’t then it’s me that is going next and I’m ready to go. It’s why we have a queue at all Shiny. Sorry.
I directly asked Coricus though.
Please!

Last edited by a moderator:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Please!
Shiny, I understand you’re wanting to do your mafia game now, but there’s others such as Pokechu that asked months in advance to do their mafia game. Having you go before him and anyone else who’s waited longer then you have would honestly be unfair to those ahead of you in the queue.

Sometimes, you just have to be patient and wait in certain situations, this being one of them.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I’d prefer if we just stuck to the queue, nothing against Shiny but it’s why we have one in the first place.
i mean i get where ya coming from, but its always been just flexible :V theres a reason we called it a queue but not one

cause while theres a list its not really set in stone at all

though do agree that shiny should let everyone else in the know then steam running through :V but don't see a problem following it ridgidly as long as every peep is cool, shimachu included :V
I don't know how ready people are to go, but I wonder if anyone would be interested in a quick round of Popcorn Mafia as a palate cleanser?

@ShinyLegendary Want a second set of eyes on your setup and roles?
some people could use something nice to take frustratons out on lol

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
pokechu right now, might do a small game of the line of nabe, though if pokechu is fine with it and everyone is okay shiny might go next

D

Deleted member

pokechu right now, might do a small game of the line of nabe, though if pokechu is fine with it and everyone is okay shiny might go next
I can agree on this.
If Pokechu does want to go next, I will let him.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Please!
Sorry buddy. You just did your game not too long ago. You gotta have patience.

....well...uh...ya don't have a chioce in it shiny, its his chioce not yours of letting him :V
I mean honestly what’s the point of a queue if he can just ask to go next. Honestly if this were real life and we were all waiting in line for hours and then a guy walks up to the person next in line and asks nicely to go next. It doesn’t work like that.

D

Deleted member

I mean honestly what’s the point of a queue if he can just ask to go next. Honestly if this were real life and we were all waiting in line for hours and then a guy walks up to the person next in line and asks nicely to go next. It doesn’t work like that.
Can this only be a one-time opportunity then? If Pokechu says yes and everyone is fine with it, than what is the point in not letting me?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Cause I've been waiting patiently since May for my turn. No cuts.
You are not fully in charge though. If everyone decides if they are fine with it, than it is not fair for you to dictate the rules.

D

Deleted member

Shiny is all the way back on the queue, if he wants to go first he'll have to ask everyone who's ahead of him.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
You know what? Fine. **** it. You won't give up with this ****ing ****. Do whatever you ****ing want Shiny.
Nah, that's bull. You've waited long enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom